GPS coordinates and pole markers on land

With reference to a land purchase. Is it possible to get GPS coordinates from the land office to confirm the land we've been shown is correct?

The little map on the chanoot matches the shape of the land and it's next to a road which also matches.

But I have trust issues and would like to check as much as possible. We can only find 2 pole markers and one of them is damaged.

This is connected with another question I have posted http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/705877-solicitor-or-land-office/

The markers are not set very deep in the ground and its easy for them to be dislodged. You can have it re-surveyed, not expensive as someone posted on TV a while back. I have one broken and dislodged but I don't worry about it and they will have the chanote as final proof of the boundaries in the event of a dispute with a neighbour (something best to stay out of).

• Like 1

Unless it's a very recent survey there won't be GPS on record, as johnnyk says, if you're worried you can get it re-surveyed for a nominal fee.

Depending upon your land office a little lubrication may be required to jump any 'queue' mind.

• Like 1