Angry Crocodile Caught Wandering The Streets In Sattahip

Rimmer

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

That's not a Croc....

Could you enlighten us as to &lt;deleted&gt; you think it is? Natural history not your strong point I take it.

That is a reference to the iconic Australian film Crocodile Dundee, your cultural upbringing needs some work.

• Like 2

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

That's not a Croc....

Could you enlighten us as to &lt;deleted&gt; you think it is? Natural history not your strong point I take it.

That is a reference to the iconic Australian film Crocodile Dundee, your cultural upbringing needs some work.

Aus culture doesn't travel much beyond Australia. All that "shrimp on the barbie" stuff is so over.

you want to see real big crocs wandering the street's or swimming in your pool try Darwin.

Whens the last time you saw a big croc wandering the streets of Darwin ?

I believe the debate about this guy maybe not being a crocodile is because of the similarity of his markings to a water monitor lizard.

Here is a picture of one of five 1 meter water monitors that grew up and lived in our pond, you can see the tail markings are very similar.

If you want to see more pictures of Fred and his family and learn how we caught all five before they grew into 2.5 meter monsters the story is HERE

post-22250-0-07443900-1393123272_thumb.j

• Like 2