What is...?

weegee

I am an architect. My in law father, a nice 85 Thai man with carpentry skills, owns a small and nice2 stories 100 sq.mt. house close to Phayao-Chiang Rai. He is a widow now, and wants to sell it to move with the older daughters. He is selling very cheap, for less than a million THB with a 500 sq.mt lot, and It is on a good location by the mountains. I do not need another home, and I am busy enough with my garden/outdoors projects, if not, I will buy it to remodel to a Thai-Western fusion home or...an artist studio?

post-201463-0-43076300-1393139881_thumb.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I am an architect. My in law father, a nice 85 Thai man with carpentry skills, owns a small and nice2 stories 100 sq.mt. house close to Phayao-Chiang Rai. He is a widow now, and wants to sell it to move with the older daughters. He is selling very cheap, for less than a million THB with a 500 sq.mt lot, and It is on a good location by the mountains. I do not need another home, and I am busy enough with my garden/outdoors projects, if not, I will buy it to remodel to a Thai-Western fusion home or...an artist studio?

Ummmm.

Maybe try the classified section yeah.

Bunch of crazy home handymen, DIYers, backyard mechanics - haven't you anything better to do with your time? And don't call me jealous, ok?

I only play with my toys after a solid 10 hour daily session with 15 ladies from soi 6.................. is that the answer you were looking for ?

• Like 1

Bunch of crazy home handymen, DIYers, backyard mechanics - haven't you anything better to do with your time? And don't call me jealous, ok?

I only play with my toys after a solid 10 hour daily session with 15 ladies from soi 6.................. is that the answer you were looking for ?

I hope all this took place on the back of your bike. BTW, I had a Virago 750cc for many years in Bkk. Best bike I've ever owned. It's now rotting away in a village in Kanchanaburi somewhere. I'd hunt it down, but I don't have the resources to work on it.

• 2 weeks later...

I started a new shed project yesterday. A new work bench.

006_zpse3c80129.jpg.

Go buy some more wood today for the top, shelf and back splash and she will be ready for some stain.

Slow progress I guess but now has a 30mm MDF top with 3mm steel for me to bash my stuff on.

002_zps7224dc27.jpg

What I'm looking into doing is a home brew (DIY) Quadcopter. Ever since I saw the first aerial videos from one by a member of Thaivisa have been wanting one.

I like also quadrocopters, but my models are not home made (sadly)

006_zpse3c80129.jpg.

Go buy some more wood today for the top, shelf and back splash and she will be ready for some stain.

Slow progress I guess but now has a 30mm MDF top with 3mm steel for me to bash my stuff on.

002_zps7224dc27.jpg

This is very nice piece and Iike the plan. If it is yours congratulation (if not congr. also for execution).

• 3 weeks later...

006_zpse3c80129.jpg.

002_zps7224dc27.jpg

Finished and in it's final position.

003_zps3b45e5fc.jpg

There's a fire hazard in the shede ^

This is the thread I was looking for to post my shed in.... shed

Fire hazard ?...

Is that the bike tank on the shelf, the gas car on the bench or the 30lt of fuel under the bench ?

Top piece of work there Spoonman....now time to make a mess around the area. A tidy shed, is a unused shed.....thumbsup.gif

There's a fire hazard in the shede ^

This is the thread I was looking for to post my shed in.... shed

Fire hazard ?...

Is that the bike tank on the shelf, the gas car on the bench or the 30lt of fuel under the bench ?

Top piece of work there Spoonman....now time to make a mess around the area. A tidy shed, is a unused shed.....thumbsup.gif

I spent an hour cleaning it up to take the pic !!!!