What is...?

weegee

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I like to tinker with bikes and RC toys.

My latest bike project, finished now and am on the hunt for another, looking for either a Honda CB 750 Super Sports or a 1100 Virago.

polishedupandreadytogo_zpsd0869fc3.jpg

Like the bike. This is what I plan on doing when I give up the day job.

My current RC toy, still stock at the moment but am picking up a big bore kit and supercharger for it next time I go back home.

NewToy-HPIBaja5B_zps89bc51e8.jpg

This is my latest....just completedattachicon.gifSnapshot_20140201_2.JPG

Designed and built a Finishing Deck, with parts bought local......i.e. spares available.

Where's the stubby holder located?

Can't mow lawns without a beer, that would be un Australian.

That's on the drawing board for the next one.....Articulated version with a (Not yet patented) deck....but it's a fair way down the road at this stage.

Busy finishing the Guest room beside the pool....underground tanks for the gray water....etc etc.

My parents built a walk in fridge at their cottage & it's fantastic a place for beer, wine rack and food. They picked up two units that a florist shoppe used them for their walk-in.

I want to design one (space permitting) and add a small door for the things we grab often & also plumb a line for cold water. I'm trying to figure out the insulation, seals & moisture barriers needed. I think it would be great fun when people ask where's Todd ? ahhh he's in the fridge eating cheese and drinking wine.

It's a dream & I want one smile.png

Cant remember how exactly now....but in Aus a guy did this by using a Aircon compressor from a car attached a 240V washing machine motor. Also keeps a Brine at a good cold beer temperature....thumbsup.gif

My latest bike project, finished now and am on the hunt for another, looking for either a Honda CB 750 Super Sports or a 1100 Virago.

My current RC toy, still stock at the moment but am picking up a big bore kit and supercharger for it next time I go back home.

mate, that is absolutely shit hot, bloody brilliant.thumbsup.gif

Must confess the CB 750, think circa1969, is one of my favourite bikes and would love to have one. thumbsup.gif