Scooter / big bike different treated by other road users

robblok

I think that riders of big bikes have a certain balls-out aura. An 'I'll punch off your wing mirror if you <deleted> with me' thing going on. Even the BIB sometimes don't mess with them. After all, it takes a fair bit of confidence and physicality to ride one of these beasts through traffic or blasting down the highway. wai.gif

Scooter riders on the on the hand are little fairy gaylords. giggle.gif

hahass, little provocative though!

Also, all affluent ladyboys of Pattaya also ride pcx 150 they stated in this forum beforebiggrin.png

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It depends on the individual driving. I have experience both ignorant car drivers and polite who make an attempt to provide space. Of course big bikes have more presence, but not from a 100ft away where most cars will happily pull out on you! And while some will critize loud exhausts, they do serve more than one purpose. I've often moved out of the way for a motorcyclist simply because I have heard them (noticed) 4-5 cars back. I will be upgrading my exhaust simply for that reason.

• Like 2

It's about size. most of the time, the bigger the more priority.

altho very nice cars and super bikes do get much more respect on the road.

my scooter is sitting for a month already, dont touch because everytime I try to ride scooter, I almost get into trouble, lol, believing im still on the big one, but Im NOT.

Except for thr notorious Thai road hogs who won't move over for faster traffic or any traffic for that matter,

Sent from my SM-T211 using Tapatalk

When I ride, I get my 5 foot cock out and wave it around like a mad man with one hand while screaming the words "Maggie Thatcher Milk Snatcher", always gets traffic out of the way.

I think that riders of big bikes have a certain balls-out aura. An 'I'll punch off your wing mirror if you <deleted> with me' thing going on. Even the BIB sometimes don't mess with them. After all, it takes a fair bit of confidence and physicality to ride one of these beasts through traffic or blasting down the highway. wai.gif

Scooter riders on the on the hand are little fairy gaylords. giggle.gif

You really believe this?..OMG cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Looks like someone was at the end of the line when a sense of humour was handed out.

Yes poor you.. must be hard on you never to make people laugh. Seems quite a lot of condemnation of your post.

• Like 1

Looks like someone was at the end of the line when a sense of humour was handed out.

Yeh but i was at the front end of the line.......humour is humour,,,but you just obviously get off on immagining that you are a big bad biker...pathetic...rolleyes.gif

Yeah, all of 2 posts (and one of those is by Wantan). Lose your tiara, drama queen?

I see three post and that in a tiny thread like this.. poor guy. Your just not funny.

You have this bad ass image (or at least try to create it) but you just don't live up to it and your humor.. nobody laughs.

Yeh but i was at the front end of the line.......

Of course you were. You sound like the previous posters who used to post here like dogpoo and showbags. Turns out they were just trolling and hated bikers with their 'loud pipes' etc.

Yeah, all of 2 posts (and one of those is by Wantan). Lose your tiara, drama queen?

I see three post and that in a tiny thread like this.. poor guy. Your just not funny.

You have this bad ass image (or at least try to create it) but you just don't live up to it and your humor.. nobody laughs.

Right right. Bad ass image? I remember you got upset at me in another thread a while back after I called you on trying to be the board's daddy. Still stewing, eh?

If calling out posters who bark out orders to the rest of us is me trying to create a bad-ass image then so be it.

And answer me this. How does one create and live up to a bad-ass image on a web forum? Like I said, 'drama queen'.

I guess my OP hit a nerve with a few people judging from their knee-jerk reactions.

Suzuki GSX-R1000 L3 182 hp in-line 4 Superbike

Edited by H1w4yR1da

Of course you were. You sound like the previous posters who used to post here like dogpoo and showbags. Turns out they were just trolling and hated bikers with their 'loud pipes' etc.

Right right. Bad ass image? I remember you got upset at me in another thread a while back after I called you on trying to be the board's daddy. Still stewing, eh?

If calling out posters who bark out orders to the rest of us is me trying to create a bad-ass image then so be it.

And answer me this. How does one create and live up to a bad-ass image on a web forum? Like I said, 'drama queen'.

I guess my OP hit a nerve with a few people judging from their knee-jerk reactions.

No mate..just , in my case where i hate pretentious wannabees...

you posted tough guy big biker BS and then make out it was only humour..

The jokes on you ...clap2.gif

Bad ass..

Learn internet speak too OP opening post.. you did not make that one I did. Its the first post in a thread.

Now as for your other remarks, your just not funny and you get upset when called out. Call me a drama queen or the boards daddy I don't care. You on the other hand seem a bit flammable and not too bright. Though those two can help you to get a bad ass image in your case it does not.

Have fun and maybe if you pay for some people their drinks they will laugh at your (not funny) jokes.

If putting 6.5k klms on a superbike on LOS in just a few months makes me a wanabee, then I'm all ears as to what a real rider like yourself does. Pray, do tell.

BS was it? Lets take a look back at what i said that got you all so riled up.

I think that riders of big bikes have a certain balls-out aura. An 'I'll punch off your wing mirror if you <deleted> with me' thing going on. Even the BIB sometimes don't mess with them. After all, it takes a fair bit of confidence and physicality to ride one of these beasts through traffic or blasting down the highway.

'Balls- out aura'? Well, opinions vary but I think 'balls-out' is an apt way to describe how some ride. So no BS there.

'Wing mirrors'? A few of the younger guys I ride with (and myself on the odd occasion) have been known to punch the odd wing mirror of cars trying to run us off the road . No BS there.

''The BIB'? Yes they can be intimidated by big bikes, especially in a group with loud pipes etc. Seen it myself when riding with the Ducati Chonburi Club in Rayong a while back. No BS there.

'It takes confidence and physicality to ride a big bike'? Anyone who's ever ridden a big bike in LOS would know this to be true. Again, no BS.

So tell me smartarse, where's the BS?

Learn internet speak too OP opening post.. you did not make that one I did. Its the first post in a thread.

Actually OP means either original or opening post. When its used in the context of 'my OP', the important word to remember is 'my'. It then refers to MY first post. If i had said 'the OP' then it would have meant the first post of the thread. And you say I'm not too bright. Edited by H1w4yR1da
  • Like 1

If putting 6.5k klms on a superbike on LOS in just a few months makes me a wanabee, then I'm all ears as to what a real rider like yourself does. Pray, do tell.

BS was it? Lets take a look back at what i said that got you all so riled up.

I think that riders of big bikes have a certain balls-out aura. An 'I'll punch off your wing mirror if you <deleted> with me' thing going on. Even the BIB sometimes don't mess with them. After all, it takes a fair bit of confidence and physicality to ride one of these beasts through traffic or blasting down the highway.

'Balls- out aura'? Well, opinions vary but I think 'balls-out' is an apt way to describe how some ride. So no BS there.

'Wing mirrors'? A few of the younger guys I ride with (and myself on the odd occasion) have been known to punch the odd wing mirror of cars trying to run us off the road . No BS there.

''The BIB'? Yes they can be intimidated by big bikes, especially in a group with loud pipes etc. Seen it myself when riding with the Ducati Chonburi Club in Rayong a while back. No BS there.

'It takes confidence and physicality to ride a big bike'? Anyone who's ever ridden a big bike in LOS would know this to be true. Again, no BS.

So tell me smartarse, where's the BS?

Mate... its not good to prove other peoples post for them.

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt"?

Abraham Lincoln

Edited by robblok
  • Like 2

So 'fail' is the only response. Is that all you can do?

I noticed you ignored my earlier post about disproving your BS call.

So I would like to know what kind of amazing riding you do that you can refer to someone as a 'pretentious wannabe'.

But I guess it's much easier to bitch on the internet instead of getting out and ride.

• Like 1

Actually OP means either original or opening post. When its used in the context of 'my OP', the important word to remember is 'my'. It then refers to MY first post. If i had said 'the OP' then it would have meant the first post of the thread. And you say I'm not too bright.

It was not your OP your misusing the word and then twisting and squirming.

Also first you make it out to be a joke while offending scooter riders (something you love doing because your such a bad ass) and then later in the thread you explain how it is all real what you posted. That kinda contradicts your previous statement. If I would not know better you were in the PTP they also are in the habit of shooting themselves in the foot and doing a 180 like you did.

Anyway It takes confidence to ride any kind of bike in Thailand.. maybe it even takes more confidence to ride a push bike in Thailand then a big bike. I know what I would feel safer on while going for the U turn. But hey that counters your bad ass image.

Then you start mentioning some facts that in rare occasions happen .. like the mirror thing (i take it you don't do that on a day to day base) and the group thing scaring the BIB.. that is not because they are bikers any kind of group scares other people. So all you did there was trying to look bad ass and proving your point (that you previously said was only meant as a joke) and getting examples that re either not occurring on day to day basis or not directly linked to biking.

I have no quarrel with you as you seem a to have a short fuse.. loving to dish it out to people who don't ride what you think is big but taking it.. that is something you can't. What others choose to ride is their business, i started out on a scooter slowly working myself up but not everyone is inclined. Just live and let live.

• Like 1

Humorous enough?

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByThaivisa Connect Thailand1393775412.191560.jpg

Sorry for my 'fail' on my previous reply..

I should have said...Which one in those pics is you?

The female or the badass baby?...both seem to fit in with your posts..

Anyway off for a ride on my click now...enjoy your day..giggle.gif

Edited by andreandre

There's no twisting and squirming. I've always used OP in that manner when posting.

I think scooter riders can take a joke. You can't ? Your problem!

You keep harking on about a bad-ass image. Only in your mind it seems. Yes, I've defended big bike riders in the past from trolls complaining about loud pipes. They turned out to be either scooter riders unable to handle a manual clutch or not riders at all.

You obviously do have a quarrel with me as evidenced by your reaction to when I asked 'Who made you daddy?' on that other thread where you were throwng your weight around.

Man! I was wrong! You WERE at the front when they handed out a sense of humour. That was hilarious. I'm splitting my sides here.

A Click? Now there's a surprise.

Edited by H1w4yR1da
  • Like 1

There's no twisting and squirming. I've always used OP in that manner when posting.

I think scooter riders can take a joke. You can't ? Your problem!

You keep harking on about a bad-ass image. Only in your mind it seems. Yes, I've defended big bike riders in the past from trolls complaining about loud pipes. They turned out to be either scooter riders unable to handle a manual clutch or not riders at all.

You obviously do have a quarrel with me as evidenced by your reaction to when I asked 'Who made you daddy?' on that other thread where you were throwng your weight around.

Man! I was wrong! You WERE at the front when they handed out a sense of humour. That was hilarious. I'm splitting my sides here.

A Click? Now there's a surprise.

If you always used it you were always wrong, that is is you were wrong.

No quarrel with you just with stupidity and at the moment that is you, from most of your post i seen your highly flammable and easy to taunt.

I have no weight to throw around on here we all got the same weight, some of us just post more as they work online.

after all this mess on this thread, i believe scooterists are for faggots:), affluent ladyboys:) and/or farang who does not have balls or money to ride a big bike:)

is that true?

Be careful!

Some might 'take offense'.

Roblok's even graduated to the 'you're stupid' line of debate.

if someone will get offended, lets be it.

scooters are compromised and technically inferior to big bikes and anyone says opposite does not know anything about bikes. they are cheap too.

that is why they are treated as low life on the roads by bigger vehicles.

still, it does not mean they cannot go to 7/11 or talat kao or they can be rented for a day during a holiday if needed.

Edited by ll2

Be careful!

Some might 'take offense'.

Roblok's even graduated to the 'you're stupid' line of debate.

No just gave my vision of you you were the one doing that yourself. If any your great at shooting yourself in the foot. Really I seldom have seen a better example of it.

Its how it is posted, fist you don't know what OP means and now you don't understand the : ) means.

Edited by robblok