Getting a full form VAT receipt from 7-11

My company wishes to make an easy way for employees and contractors to buy items from 7-11 and get useable VAT tax receipts. I asked at my local 7-11 if they could do a full form receipt, and of course they had no idea what I meant, so they just said no.

I'm not sure I believe them, but I was curious if anyone had a friend who owned a 7-11 and could find out the real story? One thought we had was to buy prepaid cards at a specific 7-11 who would be willing to issue the full form VAT receipts, and then distribute those cards for people to use for company purchases at the individual stores.

The actual expenses would then be itemized on our books using the abbreviated VAT checkout counter receipts.

Does anyone know if this would actually work? I understand why the Thai VAT laws are written the way they are, but it is a terrible headache for our purposes. It just seems like there should be an easier way around this problem. Unfortunately, due to convenience, we really do need to use 7-11 for these purchases.

Thank you in advance for any advice.

Yes, you can.

We got full form VAT receipt for those mobile phone Top Up card for 6 years.

Print out is A4 paper with store manager signature.

I works at 7eleven, but you need to have a card (self made) with your exact company address (no typos), ideally in Thai and English, and since lately the tax id of that company, so the 7eleven staff can printout a A4 sheet with the purchase and your company address...

...it might take 10 minutes though!