Russian caught with Marijuana at South Pattaya Police Checkpoint

webfact

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow , so many stupid comment one more time , I will start to believe this Thai visa blog is made for frustrated foreigners who have no other option than bashing day after day . For Christ sake , this is pot .... I prefer to see a guy like this than a fat European or Yankee totally drunk walking in pattaya walking street . I am so ashame about some people here but not those you are bashing about. Do you really think to be better than anyone else ????

Take a chill pill Mr Angry, it's you who is coming across as frustrated. This man has created a look for himself that sets him apart from your average sexpat. Then is stupid enough to be carrying ganja when the BiB are out looking for tea Money. Case closed. If u can't do the time don't do the crime.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Wow , so many stupid comment one more time , I will start to believe this Thai visa blog is made for frustrated foreigners who have no other option than bashing day after day . For Christ sake , this is pot .... I prefer to see a guy like this than a fat European or Yankee totally drunk walking in pattaya walking street . I am so ashame about some people here but not those you are bashing about. Do you really think to be better than anyone else ????

Better than a drug taker that's for sure

I disagree 100%......unless of course the drug is Ice or Crack or Yaba or some dangerous crap like that...... as for just weed, I would take a mellow, non-dangerous stoner over the loser alcoholic scumbags I see virtually every night walking around Pattaya and starting fights and being loud and obnoxious. Alcohol turns a lot of people into instant a-holes.

Agree, the worst thing you are likely to get off someone smoking puff or taking LSD or E is a nasty hug. Alcohol, we all know that can make even the most mild mannered people grow horns and a tail!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

I disagree 100%......unless of course the drug is Ice or Crack or Yaba or some dangerous crap like that...... as for just weed, I would take a mellow, non-dangerous stoner over the loser alcoholic scumbags I see virtually every night walking around Pattaya and starting fights and being loud and obnoxious. Alcohol turns a lot of people into instant a-holes.

Yes I agree with you about alcohol making some people obnoxious and troublesome...

Alas, I suspect many "hard drug" users started out on the "softer" variety...

Fortunately I have never had the need or the "urge" to get involved with drugs

Perhaps a short hair wig or a shaved headed appearance like most of the foreign sex tourists in Pattaya would attract less attention while doing a dope run. Thai police have no politically correct concerns about "profiling".

Hey I have a shaved head only because I don't like the comb over style and I have never touched a bar girl. I am just average joe the expat with a familybiggrin.png

Yes I agree with you about alcohol making some people obnoxious and troublesome...

Alas, I suspect many "hard drug" users started out on the "softer" variety...

Fortunately I have never had the need or the "urge" to get involved with drugs

I couldn't agree more, my guess is most drug users started with drinking beer and smoking ciggies. The world would be such a better place with a global ban of alcohol/tobacco with mandatory death penalty for users

Take a chill pill Mr Angry, it's you who is coming across as frustrated. This man has created a look for himself that sets him apart from your average sexpat. Then is stupid enough to be carrying ganja when the BiB are out looking for tea Money. Case closed. If u can't do the time don't do the crime.

Beside that you must have enjoyed the opportunity to say "sexpats" for a quick mental hard-on, the tea money story is trite BS. At road stops they are out to do fines and arrests when applicable. It's unlikely that this can can totally pay under the table now.

ahh.... Thailand where a little bit of marijuana causes a major freak out arrest but driving blotto drunk is just par for the course....they prioritize really well! Drink Lao Khao until you crash your car, run over the child next door and proceed to get stomach cancer..as for a little bit of grass...boy oh boy you're really playing with fire on that one!

Edited by Smurkster

Agree, the worst thing you are likely to get off someone smoking puff or taking LSD or E is a nasty hug. Alcohol, we all know that can make even the most mild mannered people grow horns and a tail!

Again I don't agree, all the three substances you mentioned can absolutely cause totally psychotic episodes, and be very dangerous.

I'm an anti-prohibition, but I've seen it happen in first person.

As for the LSD and E, I think one needs to be a little prudent about their usage of those substances...Grass is still a drug, one must still use a little caution, but when I compare the expats I know who use marijuana as their drug of choice vs alcohol, I'd MUCH rather be around the stoners

I couldn't agree more, my guess is most drug users started with drinking beer and smoking ciggies. The world would be such a better place with a global ban of alcohol/tobacco with mandatory death penalty for user

I've placed you on my ignore list not becase i couldn't stand your statements of love but because you shined as a new champion for my mental capacity reverse ranking. I think you will be leading it for a long time.