Do we want a country built on the deaths of children?: Thai editorial

webfact

It seems to obvious to say, but of course I will:

"Do we want a country built on bribery, corruption and nepotism?"

bribery, corruption and nepotism exist in every country on earth- children murdered because the norms of conflict resolution have been abandoned, are not normal.

It sounds like you are saying the death of a few children is simply collateral damage in the greater quest: utopia.

that is frightening shit- reminds me of Year Zero talk.

Edited by blaze

No party politics or blame cast in any direction as this is simple.

I would ask you and all Thais to go to the mirror and ask a question of yourselves and all Thais should ask the same question every day.

How would I feel if it were my son or daughter that was mindlessly MURDERED by several persons unknown.

Can you imagine the MURDERERS going home and being asked about their day by their families.

Not a bad day dear, I killed a few people and I also managed to slaughter a couple of kids too.

Now what is for dinner.

How can they live with themselves?

Children is an integral part of Suthep.

Watch this video.

attachicon.gifChildren.jpgattachicon.gifChildren2.jpg

Sadly. I remember a few weeks ago when he asked people to bring their entire families to the "picnic", saying it would be "sanook" (fun).

Unfortunately what Suthep calls a fun picnic is in reality a political protest with embedded armed groups - NOT a place for children.

Yingluck said today what Suthep should have said a long time ago, but didn't:

Caretaker PM expresses sorrow over violent attacks, orders arrest of attackers, provides compensation, urges parents not to take children to protest sites /MCOT

At present this what is and now to be added To the Red Shirt Thugocracy, arson, intimidation and baby killing.

A government of a criminal, for the criminals.

Thank you three times.

At present this what is and now to be added To the Red Shirt Thugocracy, arson, intimidation and baby killing.

Thank you three times.

Could you point me to where you've seen babies killed?

I know children have been victims of the bombings, but I haven't seen any babies being killed.

That would be a new low. Maybe I missed that post.

Thank you three times.

Could you point me to where you've seen babies killed?

I know children have been victims of the bombings, but I haven't seen any babies being killed.

That would be a new low. Maybe I missed that post.

A violent death is a violent death and is abhorent. The age is not relevant.

Suthep, the biggest child in this circus, agreeing to talks with Yingluck that have been offered by her for months would be a start.

Talks about anything except the permanent exclusion of Thaksin from the body politic and in whose interests the people of Thailand are just so much collateral damage for this man.

" It seems to obvious to say, but of course I will:

Do we want a country built on bribery, corruption and nepotism?"

Do not worry this poster is not talking about Thailand but rather a big Western Country who does not elect a President using a one person one vote democratic process. This country prefers to distort what may be the popular vote in favour of a caucus !

Most of you have zero say in Thai politics, so stop throwing around insults based on what you presume the other member supports because at the end of the day it doesn't really matter.

Anymore personal attacks, or accusations and all people participating will lose their ability to take part in these discussions.