I Am Crazy In Love And So So Scare.........thailand

golden gate

I just met a nice girl in Udon thani for 10 days ,and I am in love with her even though she is 30 Yrs younger than me. I would love to marry her but a bit scare pls tell me about your exp. I am staying at Silver Reef B&B (udon ) until end of JULY....................... new kid on the block.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would you consider marrying a girl 30 years younger than you from your home country if you had known her for just 10 days?

/'nuff said.

I'm pretty sure he would if he had the chance. :D

No problem handsum man can have a lady 30yrs younger wherever in the world he is. :o:D

Mate, BIG BIG mistake. Marry NO-ONE when you only know them 10 days, are you crazy??

You need to know them for a few years ATLEAST first.

Although some relationships do work out in a short time of meeting eachother, but MOST of them end up in heart break.

Your got to be atleast 50 years old and you sound like you havent learnt anything after all these years.

Mate take it very slow and see how it all pans out first before even thinking of getting married.

Hold on to your wallet very tightly. Pull a condom on every time and ask if shes got a younger sister. Infact better to also ask how many are in her family. Then you will know how many you will be supporting if.

A You Marry her.

B She is allready pregnant ( that is if it's yours :o )

C Enjoy the honymoon while it lasts.

D Take it real slow.

E GOOD LUCK You may need it :D

Edited by warriors

Hold on to your wallet very tightly. Pull a condom on every time and ask if shes got a younger sister. Infact better to also ask how many are in her family. Then you will know how many you will be supporting if.

A You Marry her.

B She is allready pregnant ( that is if it's yours :o )

C Enjoy the honymoon while it lasts.

D Take it real slow.

E GOOD LUCK You may need it :D

Oh and no, probably he's not her brother... :D

Edited by KhunMarco

what is it with these sorts of threads?

i read the forum and sub forums for weeks before joining so that i wouldnt make my first post some complete <deleted> that everyone laughs at...

some TV members lurked on the forum for months before actually signing up - reading, learning and generally getting a feel for thailand and the forum

jeeeeezus gimme a break

what would yer mates or anyone else say if you said you met a girl 30 years your junior 10 days ago and now you wanna marry her...

you think the opinions from strangers on the net are gonna be any different? what dyou wanna hear??

TROLL :o

I am totally perplexed... why do older men (supposedly wiser men) completely lose their balls when they come to this country?

:D

I JUST DON"T GET IT!

:DWell, Khall....have a look here....

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?sh...ic=66257&st=270

But, I agree: the OP said it right: "I'm in love" and that's something completely different than loving someone or even marrying someone (after knowing her for 10 days) :o

LaoPo

I just met a nice girl in Udon thani for 10 days ,and I am in love with her even though she is 30 Yrs younger than me. I would love to marry her but a bit scare pls tell me about your exp. I am staying at Silver Reef B&B (udon ) until end of JULY....................... new kid on the block.

Finally, a prequel to the "...and now she took my house!" threads.

cv

:D:D:D

Oh come on Daley.........don't be such a big boy, pretending you're not in love with someone....30 years younger your age :D ....

YOUR SON!!! :D:D:D:D

LaoPo :o:D

:o Nice one mate, i knew you werent talking about my wife as she is 3 years older than me :D

So....now you know the difference between -30 and +3 :D

LaoPo

I am totally perplexed... why do older men (supposedly wiser men) completely lose their balls when they come to this country?

:o

I JUST DON"T GET IT!

No.. they don't lose their balls.. they start thinking with them.. :D

totster :D

If you're not a troll, go home for 6 months and cool down... actually that'll make it worse. Get out of there and spend time in another part of Thailand... these girls are everywhere :o

Enjoy her and DON'T worry about it. :D Just follow the simple rules; DON'T marry her and don't spend more than you can afford to walk away from. When that love of your life turns to shit you can find another maybe even better. Such is life here in the Kingdom. :o

In my best cynical voice let me say that while in Thailand, it is better to rent than to own. That goes for just about everything. I have a charming thai girlfriend but I won't marry her until I'm sure I won't get one of these unpleasant surprises so often written about here. No sign of that yet but just in case, I'm waiting her out. :o

Ah what the hel_l man, marry her! Life is about taking risks, you're not really living unless you take the bull by the horns.

Listen to the words of advice on this thread from people who are far wiser and more experienced than I. The general theme is don't pay a huge dowry, make it clear as best you can that you are not a gravy train, and limit any payments you make out to a level that won't hurt when you loose it. If you can do that, then marry her.

If she leaves you after a year, then so what? Surely it is better to have loved and lost? Ask yourself this. If you don't get married will you spend the rest of your days regretting it? Sometimes you just have to go for it and ignore everyone else. I guarantee that you will make major mistakes in life (I do it all the time) but at least you can say that you chose to make those mistakes. It means you are in control of your life. If you let others persuade you out of what you really want in life then you will end up bitter in later years and seek to blame them.

So, forget asking others for advice, follow the path you choose for yourself. Yes its crazy wanting to marry a girl 30 years your junior. Yes everyone will laugh (and some men will probably secretly go green with envy). Yes it is most likely doomed from the outset. Yes you will almost certainly get burned and end up a crushed shadow of your former self. But hey, isn't that better than living a 'safe' unadventurous life? I've been shot down in flames more times than the Iraqi Airforce, but boy do I have some stories to tell. I suggest you carry an extinguisher with you at all times!

Good luck, you're gonna need it.

30 years seems too much a gap unless you are 100 years old.

Even if you are 90, I think you are trying to rob the cradle.

Marriage - NO. N.O. NO

dating: sure if you are ok with it and can keep your wallet hidden. Make sure she knows you have very little money in the bank, no home, and a wife. Then see how the relationship goes from there.

I also enjoy a Udon woman who is 14 years my junior. She is a very nice village girl. I still enjoy her as much as when I met her 3 years ago.

Unlike some around here, I do get it and I know alot of you other people do too. I've met some good village girls or at least I feel good with those village girls. I've met some dodgy ones too; but that was fun too. I've still kept unmarried as part of the goal.