seat rcovering

paulyd2k

hi guys, do anyone know of a seat recoverers in Bangkok called na-thong, I was at the burapa show and this chap had his covered on an er6n and it was stunning, and it had that name on the side, I`ve got the guys facebook page and sent message but not sure he knows English, post-154319-0-18175200-1393325521_thumb.post-154319-0-59901100-1393325684_thumb.

Maybe you could show the photo to a good upholsterer near and ask if they could do same.

Many of these guys are pretty good & inexpensive.

I had a simple pillion recover on my CBR done for 150baht.

If you have his FB page get a Thai to contact him for you.

Good luck, it does look nice.

yes I have now sent him a message in thai, see what happens, I found a bike shop in pattaya that can get good quality stuff done today at third rd, I saw some stuff they had done which was good but still not a patch on the ones in picture. thanks for replies guys,,

• Like 1

Maybe you could show the photo to a good upholsterer near and ask if they could do same.

Many of these guys are pretty good & inexpensive.

I had a simple pillion recover on my CBR done for 150baht.

If you have his FB page get a Thai to contact him for you.

Good luck, it does look nice.

Most of the shops in pattaya do not do top quality work its mediocre at best.

Take your seat to Noi Wat Dan 24, about 10 minutes on a motorbike taxi from the Bearing BTS station. His seats are great and not expensive. He ships seats all over Asia. You can see some examples of his work on

http://www.yamahat135.com/threads/f-s-noi-wat-dan-somjin-customize-racing-seat-for-sniper.7233/

I had him do 2 seats on my PCXs, and I am very happy with both, although 1 could use a bit more padding. He brings the seat out to you (assuming that you wait for the work to be done (about 3 hours)) for a test sit before he stitches the cover on, and that is your chance to get the comfort factor to your liking. He is (or was) closed on Thursdays.

Across the soi and down 30 meters or so is Kan @ Wat Dan, and he is also very good.

• Like 2

yes I have now sent him a message in thai, see what happens, I found a bike shop in pattaya that can get good quality stuff done today at third rd, I saw some stuff they had done which was good but still not a patch on the ones in picture. thanks for replies guys,,

You likely are referring to Poms, on Pattaya Road 3 opposite Soi 15.

You are correct sir.

Good but not great.

A good place to buy those ventilating mesh seat covers: THB250.

They will custom fit, like to my CBR.

Let us know how your project turns out.

Ride safe.

I found it it is soi na thong in Bangkok, but still haven't got a number for him, his work is amazing, but I have also seen those NOI seats about in pattaya and they look good, but I will keep at it there is a bike shop next to or very close to him so I have there number and will try to get my friend to ring them and see if they can get number, phew, getting there slowly, many thanks,

I found it it is soi na thong in Bangkok, but still haven't got a number for him, his work is amazing, but I have also seen those NOI seats about in pattaya and they look good, but I will keep at it there is a bike shop next to or very close to him so I have there number and will try to get my friend to ring them and see if they can get number, phew, getting there slowly, many thanks,

Which Soi NA thong?? Did you find it on Google maps street view?

Sent from my XT1032 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1