What to say to my Thai girl to cancel her for sending me to the airport?

Datebayo

ummmm if it was me, i'd sneak out at a convenient / opportune moment and hole up in a hotel or rebook the cambo flight and get out and get out while its all good...

if saying goodbye to family is important, then massaging opportune moment may be required, but family will always be family... best escape and keep yourself in tact.

• Like 1

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope she beats you senseless just for being such a pussy

If you did a bit of research you'd see they both have the same type of 'fur'.

"... nor hell a fury like [another] woman scorned" - especially a Thai tom!

I think the PP option is best. As others have said, she can't know anything beyond the international departures gate.

Best of luck to the OP.

OP, just tell her you really just want to say your goodbyes before you go to the airport and that doing it at the airport would just be too hard for you.

Tell her it would be easier emotionally for you to be at the airport alone.

Or do what another poster suggested: buy some cheap flight from Suwannabhumi to Cambodia with flight on same day as you are supposed to leave and

then just pretend it is your flight home.

For your sake, I hope it does not occur to her to check your flight reservation just to make sure that her sweetheart will be at the airport on time biggrin.png

I like this one. However, buying a cheap flight to cambo doesn't help and is irelevant becaue then she would still come to the airport with me. And I dont want that. I want to go to the airport alone.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Christ, harm you...seriously mate?

She will check your passport anyway.

Man up.

She can't check my pasport if I never see her again. I want to break up with her for good this time.

Tell her the truth ?

Telling the truth is not an option.

You can't tell her the truth and you call her your girl friend? That's not a terribly good basis for a relationship. I suggest you break up with her now and then you won't have to worry about her wanting to go to the airport anyway.

Man up!

First of all I am not trolling, it's cute to say someone is trolling, but it seems sheeplish behaviour, copying other posters simple mindedness.

Secondly, calling me a coward, pussy etc doesn't help me much, you don't know me personally and it's amazing you can deduct my personality just by my short OP.

Thirthly, thanks for the serious answers so far, I might use them.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

I'm between GF's now. Is she cute?

Maybe I could distract her for a few days while you slither away.

She;s a beauty, just PM me and we'll figure something out.

Just make sure you bring her a nice gift upon your return.

An STD from Phnom Phen is a relevant example.

I won't be back.