Suthep says he is ready to talk to Yingluck

webfact

I'd like to see her counter offer of 1. you present a detailed step by step plan of how you want to reform the government at least 3 days before the meeting 2.You surrender yourself for the warrant for your arrest 3.You release financial details on who is backing your bid for power and how much they have contributed 4.You and your party agree to participate in elections

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

"But Mr Suthep also cautioned that he would reject if she raised issues like allowing her to have a share of power in the new government, the return of 46 billion baht asset to her brother or to have the election proceed."

Suthep, take your Goebbels propaganda and shove it there where the sun never shines.

You are losing your feathers and you did not count with the last plan of the Red's to segregate the country and create an independent Red state where the Shins are welcome.

Your days are 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, 0

Have you ever considered where the money will come from to support the red side of a divided country? Think North/south Korea or east/west germany and you have a fairly good picture of what would happen. Fortunately for the red shirts in Chiang Mai it will never happen :-)

So Suthep wants to "talk". but only of subjects HE chooses, with conditions HE wants, and NOTHING else. Even when pretending to want to talk the man can't help but behaving like a little Mussolini.

The same as everytime Yingluck wants to open dialog with Suthep and his lot, its a list of pre-conditions (with the latest being 'end the protests, let the election run *then* we can talk')

So... i put it to you...

So Yingluck wants to "talk". but only of subjects SHE chooses, with conditions SHE wants, and NOTHING else. Even when pretending to want to talk the woman can't help but behaving like a sock puppet mouthing an exciled criminals demands.

Links to Yingluck saying the protest must end before talks can start please?

Ironically though in 2010 the red shirt leadership agreed to meet Suthep and his side kick Abhisit several times before any violence broke out but nothing not even a roadmap could be accepted until all protesters went home, it was "the rule of law" according to MR. S.

What I, and the rest of the world apart from you, remember from those meetings is that the red shirts made demands and that Abhisit and Suthep agreed to those demands, after which the red shirts CHANGED their demands. This happened 3 times.

What are you talking about??? That is definately not what Tida said on red shirt radio!!!

• Like 1

Aren't there so far 11 farmers dead because of they didn't get paid for their rice ? Time to lay murder charges I would say.

The farmers that killed themselves did so because they borrowed from loan sharks who charge 20-30% interest. No farmer in Thailand is starving to death. The farmers made more money in the past 3 years under the rice scheme than they would have made selling to rice mills. Much more over 3 years than the 1 harvest pending payment. People committed suicide before Thaksin was born and will commit suicide long after he dies. Millions of farmers live without committing suicide. Those who did likely had other problems.

You must know different farmers than I do. The ones I know are no richer now than 3 years ago. Maybe even poorer. They aren't committing suicide because of lack of food. It's because of massive debts. Like the ones I know. 500,000 Baht certificates in their hands that can't be cashed. With loan sharks banging on their doors for their money. The current government should be ashamed.
  • Like 1

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

And what sort of right has the Dusit Puppet to demand these sorts of things? Oh, that's right: none. Let's face it he's an intellectual midget next to her (remind me what educational levels he reached) but he can out-thug her anytime of course. Why on earth should she sit in the same room as someone who has threatened to have her and her family eradicated?

Are you claiming Yingluck is an intellectual AND has high education levels? Seriously?

Feel free to tell the University of Kentucky that their Masters Degree is worthless. Whether you like her or not it's an accredited university in the USA that has standing. Who to believe? The US national system that provides that accreditation or some anonymous farang on Thai Visa.

I thought about it for a fraction of a second and decided to go with the US system.

Yinglucks first sentence -English spoken is the dead give away something went wrong with her Degree/English ???

I have not a masters in Thai -nothing but my Thai is better than her masters/English.

I did heard Yingluck in English this very afternoon on Thai TV, it was almost laughable, how on earth could she have a degree in English?

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Good idea. Hold it at the police headquarters please and when he's done, arrest him as he has an arrest warrant for murder still outstanding.

I dont think there is an arrest warrant for suthep for murder, neither is there an arrest warrant for Yingluck for the slaughter of innocent children......yet

You would be wrong on that one.

How is he wrong? The is no warrant for murder issued for Suthep or Yingluck.

Come on guys, I know you are not too bright, but these are very basic facts, even Yingluck knows them!

Good idea. Hold it at the police headquarters please and when he's done, arrest him as he has an arrest warrant for murder still outstanding.

I dont think there is an arrest warrant for suthep for murder, neither is there an arrest warrant for Yingluck for the slaughter of innocent children......yet

You would be wrong on that one.

How is he wrong? The is no warrant for murder issued for Suthep or Yingluck.

Come on guys, I know you are not too bright, but these are very basic facts, even Yingluck knows them!

I don't think the Gestapo of the 1930's -1945 were the cheering types, they were the secret police, and tended to keep it that way.

Stop watching too many Holywood movies, making comparisons to Thailand now and Nazi Germany in the 1930's is just plain stupid!!

So far about Gestapo.

But what about SA and SS? The infamous thugs with the skull on their uniform. The violent thugs who threatened, intimidated and killed people with another oppinion, people whom their Fuehrer did not like? The thugs who burnt down houses.

They were the cheering types, when they marched through the streets decent people closed their doors and windows.

The Gestapo came later, when the Fuhrer was in power already. They came in the very early morning and arrested innocent people.

I do not want to make comparisons, but this just comes to my mind.

Edited by sweatalot

What I, and the rest of the world apart from you, remember from those meetings is that the red shirts made demands and that Abhisit and Suthep agreed to those demands, after which the red shirts CHANGED their demands. This happened 3 times.

I remember it vividly... and remember laughing when the General Election was a few months or so later than it would have been had they accepted Abhisit's proposal.

and the Reds won YET again???

Didn't about a hundred of them die. I wonder if their families feel like winners, or if they wish they had just agreed to Abhisit's proposal?

Come on, thats not fair. We all know she couldnt win a debate with a cucumber.

At least allow her to have a teleprompter, assistants and to delegate the actual answering of questions.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

Yingluck already declined.

To be technical about it. I don't think she declined.

I think her handlers did.

Can you blame them.

As for limits on what is talked about. I think that is standard practice around the world. Even with pre scripted answers Yingluck would get ripped to shreds.

Love all the guys on here describing how he "would tear her a new one" bla bla bla yet safe to assume 80%+ can`t speak Thai. How they can asses how articulate she is is beyond me when you don`t even speak the lingo. I fear most are basing her debating skills on her English speaking interviews (a language Suthep can`t speak at all.)

Like or loathe PT and Yingluck (and Im no fan, just like im not of the other side) the way she has out manouvered Suthep throughout is impressive. He is literally battling to just stay relevant now, things are moving on without him.

Hes a nobody with a mandate to represent nobody.

Yingluck has been outsmarted, out-maneuvered, and backed into a corner that she will not get out of. She will soon be gone, Suthep will, in time, be a hero to many, i don't like him, but no question he has won this round and kept PTPs corrupt hands off more than 2 trillion baht.

Why has Suthep got another "Final Push" penciled in ? laugh.png

4 months have passed and nothing has changed. Well one thing has changed, the amount of protest sites has diminished and the amount of people at them number 100`s if not less.

Every opportunity to draw the government into violence and start a coup has failed. Every effort to bring them down via a judicial coup has failed. Considering how weak Yinglucks hand has become with the farmers now turning against her, its actually an embarassment they still havn`t managed to remove her.

If you think that walking Bangkoks streets for months on end with some Southern peasants, shaking a tin like some kind of charity walk, is out smarting your opposition, then thats fair enough.

The government's position has been significantly weakened. They have failed to find a legal out, failed to disperse the protesters, failed to get the election finalised, failed to sell the rice, failed to secure loans and failed to pay the farmers. The PM and former commerce minister are up on charges over the rice scheme which may send them to the clink, 20 people are dead and more than 700 injured.

Its a failed government. They can't do anything.

Of course they are weakened, but not removed, and the opposition now has no plan to remove them. To the detriment of everyone its a stalemate.

You say failed to disperse the protestors yet when I had a meeting near asoke last week there was no one at the protest site. The company I visited is continuing as normal and the operation to shutdown Bangkok is an epic failure. It isn`t shutdown. Do you remember at the start of all this he wanted to set up a parallel police force? How did that pan out?

ps Its rather troubling you see the deaths of 20 people as reason that Suthep is outwitting the governement. Really says alot about the mentality of the Westerners that support him.

• Like 1

Start talks...or something...quick, there are no protesters left. Check out Ratchaprasong @ 9pm tonight

BhfKMF7CMAAc5AW.jpg

Then what is everyone so worried about, and why is Yingluck not in her office in Bangkok? :-)

because Sutheps mob is now in a state of desperation and kidnapping and murdering people. sad.png

What I would like to know from fugitive suthep?

When is he going to turn himself in to the police to satisfy his arrest warrant.

What arrest warrant?

And talking about convicted fugitives, how's Thaksin these days?

I wouldn't say a degree is worthless it proves who ever has obtained a degree is capable of learning ,

How about in Yingluck's case, is capable of paying for that degree ?

How can you obtain a degree in a language that you aren't able to speak ?

Her brother got a doctor's degree from the same university, but I read once somewhere that the university is all blacks . They must have stood out a bit there biggrin.png

I'd like to see her counter offer of 1. you present a detailed step by step plan of how you want to reform the government at least 3 days before the meeting 2.You surrender yourself for the warrant for your arrest 3.You release financial details on who is backing your bid for power and how much they have contributed 4.You and your party agree to participate in elections

5. And he must wear a full body condom, because he looks and acts like a d**k. jerk.gif.pagespeed.ce.TMGfqs4Lzz.gif

Edited by rijb

I don't think the Gestapo of the 1930's -1945 were the cheering types, they were the secret police, and tended to keep it that way.

Stop watching too many Holywood movies, making comparisons to Thailand now and Nazi Germany in the 1930's is just plain stupid!!

So far about Gestapo.

But what about SA and SS? The infamous thugs with the skull on their uniform. The violent thugs who threatened, intimidated and killed people with another oppinion, people whom their Fuehrer did not like? The thugs who burnt down houses.

They were the cheering types, when they marched through the streets decent people closed their doors and windows.

The Gestapo came later, when the Fuhrer was in power already. They came in the very early morning and arrested innocent people.

I do not want to make comparisons, but this just comes to my mind.

There's States all over the world who have done exactly all the things you've described and still do.

Take a look at more recent conflicts, in places like Africa, and a little further back at the Balkans war.

Stalins Russians did a lot worse then the Germans, bu because they were Allies a blind eye was turned

Now.. the US also did a lot of the same during the Vietnam war, as in burnt down villages, intimidated villagers, threatened them, detained them, even took some away in the early hours of the morning too no doubt. wink.png

Such antics my friend are not the monopoly of the Gestapo.

She should tell him to get ST****D. This moron has done his best to wreck the country and now is demanding a meeting with the PM under his conditions, what an idiot, who does he think he is. Just imagine life under that monster with his chosen few.

Of course they are weakened, but not removed, and the opposition now has no plan to remove them. To the detriment of everyone its a stalemate.

You say failed to disperse the protestors yet when I had a meeting near asoke last week there was no one at the protest site. The company I visited is continuing as normal and the operation to shutdown Bangkok is an epic failure. It isn`t shutdown. Do you remember at the start of all this he wanted to set up a parallel police force? How did that pan out?

ps Its rather troubling you see the deaths of 20 people as reason that Suthep is outwitting the governement. Really says alot about the mentality of the Westerners that support him.

Actually, you're deliberately misreading what he wrote. The 20 deaths are one of the reasons why he says the government has failed. And that's true because they and their police force have done nothing to curb the violence nor catch those involved. What has that got anything to do with Suthep outwitting the government?

Have you thought that the reason there aren't as much protestors is the fact that a lot of them don't want to get blown up by the militants the government can't seem to catch? Of course I am not suggesting the government is in anyway involved in these cowardly attacks to cause protestors to stay away. Just saying. whistling.gif

Edited by TVGerry

Actually, you're deliberately misreading what he wrote. The 20 deaths are one of the reasons why he says the government has failed. And that's true because they and their police force have done nothing to curb the violence nor catch those involved. What has that got anything to do with Suthep outwitting the government?

Have you thought that the reason there aren't as much protestors is the fact that a lot of them don't want to get blown up by the militants the government can't seem to catch? Of course I am not suggesting the government is in anyway involved in these cowardly attacks to cause protestors to stay away. Just saying. whistling.gif

Without sounding callous, 20 deaths over the space of 4 months isn't anything to say the Government failed in their duty, I'm willing to bet that the murder rate in Thailand over the last 4 months would probably quadruple that amount, did they fail there too? Probably

I also bet you that there's been more RTC fatalities on Thailands roads than the deaths of the PDRC protestors too Gerry, but hey, seeing as we're on a roll, maybe we can attribute these to Yingluck too?

I believe that the presedence was set between the Police and the protestors very early on, when the protestors started making the zones no go zones for the Police, and prefered to deal with the Army, I'm no lover of the Police, the fcukers took 2,000 baht from me for not carrying my licence or passport, but that partly was my fault, and I paid the price for not having my admin squared away!!

That being said, you may well be right that people don't want to be killed or maimed anymore and that's the reason the zones are pretty sparse, wouldn't it also be the responsibility of the proest leaders to minimise the risk to their followers too? Duty of care doesn't always have to fall on the side of the authorities either, if you decide to have a party in your house and gatecrashers trash the place and beat people up, it's not the fault of the Police is it? ;) just saying like ;)

She will reject it. There's no way she can have a talk 'live' on TV. She will need 'advice' from overseas and love him or hate him, Suthep has more charisma than her. Of course, she could always cry on live TV. That way the stupid people can say Suthep bullied her. whistling.gif

I never thought I would hear Suthep and charisma in the same sentence.

You should seriously think about doing stand up comedy. People would roll around the floor laughing at your comments.

Why not? When Suthep speaks, he's fiery. And he when he's sarcastic, you can feel the sting. Ask the drunkard.

Yingluck? Teleprompter needed and she's like a boring professor reading, you just want to snoreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Only gets interesting when she starts crying. Boohoo.

Maybe someone should do a side-by-side video of Suthep and Hitler speaking. The face expression, the movement of the hands and the tone of his speeches are exactly those of the madman Hitler and the gullible masses falling for him is a perfect example.

Hahahahahha we're comparing the charismas of Suthep and Yingluck but there's always some little guy who will bring up Hitler! Eventually, they can't help themselves and will have to use the F word also. Fascist! clap2.gif

Why not? that's exactly what he is, a fascist thug, the butcher of Bangkok.

• Like 1

Without sounding callous, 20 deaths over the space of 4 months isn't anything to say the Government failed in their duty, I'm willing to bet that the murder rate in Thailand over the last 4 months would probably quadruple that amount, did they fail there too? Probably

I also bet you that there's been more RTC fatalities on Thailands roads than the deaths of the PDRC protestors too Gerry, but hey, seeing as we're on a roll, maybe we can attribute these to Yingluck too?

I believe that the presedence was set between the Police and the protestors very early on, when the protestors started making the zones no go zones for the Police, and prefered to deal with the Army, I'm no lover of the Police, the fcukers took 2,000 baht from me for not carrying my licence or passport, but that partly was my fault, and I paid the price for not having my admin squared away!!

That being said, you may well be right that people don't want to be killed or maimed anymore and that's the reason the zones are pretty sparse, wouldn't it also be the responsibility of the proest leaders to minimise the risk to their followers too? Duty of care doesn't always have to fall on the side of the authorities either, if you decide to have a party in your house and gatecrashers trash the place and beat people up, it's not the fault of the Police is it? wink.png just saying like wink.png

The grenade and shooting attacks have gone on almost daily since the protests began. 20 deaths may not be much but that's because the people carrying out the attacks have deliberately missed their targets until only recently. What has the police done so far to apprehend these people? And I've said it before, they may very well be the culprits or are friendly with them.

I'm no expert so I don't know how you can actually minimize risk to people who come to your rally when any fella can just fire a grenade from a launcher into the crowd. I do know however that since the police aren't really doing much, the PRDC guards, which would I guess include armed members of the military, are there and they would be on the look out. So when people have no choice but to start defending themselves from attacks such as these, it can be said that the government has lost control of the situation and thus has failed.

• Like 1

Maybe someone should do a side-by-side video of Suthep and Hitler speaking. The face expression, the movement of the hands and the tone of his speeches are exactly those of the madman Hitler and the gullible masses falling for him is a perfect example.

Hahahahahha we're comparing the charismas of Suthep and Yingluck but there's always some little guy who will bring up Hitler! Eventually, they can't help themselves and will have to use the F word also. Fascist! clap2.gif

Why not? that's exactly what he is, a fascist thug, the butcher of Bangkok.

Oooo 'the butcher of Bangkok'! How poetic! Did you strain yourself coming up with such a witty name for him? While I do like the name and all, who exactly did Suthep 'butcher' again? clap2.gif