Where to get a multiple entry NON O (marriage) in Asia

Do you have a Australian marriage certificate also. That would be enough in Savannakhet.

Does your wifes ID card show her as being married? If it does it might be possible to get a Kor Ror 2 marriage registry at a Amphoe that might satisfy them with a copy of the Thai marriage certificate.

Thanks for the advice. Wasn't sure if I could use the Australian certificate. Misplaced it as well but think I can easily get a new one by applying online at Births, Deaths and Marriages department.

Thanks to Mario also

Edited by MickGC

Do you have a Australian marriage certificate also. That would be enough in Savannakhet.

Does your wifes ID card show her as being married? If it does it might be possible to get a Kor Ror 2 marriage registry at a Amphoe that might satisfy them with a copy of the Thai marriage certificate.

Thanks for the advice. Wasn't sure if I could use the Australian certificate. Misplaced it as well but think I can easily get a new one by applying online at Births, Deaths and Marriages department.

Thanks to Mario also

Just to confirm for future reference, applications for copies of Australian marriage certificates can be made online at the department of Births, Deaths and Marriages for a fee of A$60 - about Bt1750. This includes international registered postage to your overseas address.