'Are there any Computer shops in Kalasin or nearby areas?

chronos

First and most obvious would be the "Big Box" Stores such as Lotus and Big C, there is also a Banana IT store at the Lotus location and probably another 6 or 8 larger Locally owned Computer stores in and around town... Unless you are extremely limited on funds, I would recommend staying away for the various small shops / stands selling "Refurbished" older models...

Pianoman

Don't know the name, but it's on the main east west road in Kalasin, across from the market on the north side, just before the traffic lights that you turn at to go to the police station heading west. There is a bookstore beside it. They have a fair selection and a good service department. On the same road on the south side after the car dealerships and Big C, just before the first set of lights there is another store.

Sent from my i-mobile IQ X using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Don't know the name, but it's on the main east west road in Kalasin, across from the market on the north side, just before the traffic lights that you turn at to go to the police station heading west. There is a bookstore beside it. They have a fair selection and a good service department. On the same road on the south side after the car dealerships and Big C, just before the first set of lights there is another store.

Sent from my i-mobile IQ X using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

The place / shop you are talking about is next to the Ice Cream shop / Book Store across from the Morning Market... That was one of the first computer shops in town, and they get most of the business from the schools of the area... Nice and knowldgable people, plus the owner and one of the staff speak good english... I have not compared their prices with either Lotus or Big C, but I used them years back prior to having such a large selection of places to shop...

Pianoman