Myanmar fortune-teller predicts an end to Thailand's political crisis

webfact

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Fortune tellers are nothing more than scammers preying on the vulnerable.

Why do you write such crap? You like so many others who write to these forums seem to be rejects from your own country. I have never met a successful person who ever decided to make Thailand his home. Like most you have a big chip on your shoulders you probably came for the girls but now you have no money and no girls and sit all day and night writing "anti this" and "anti that" for this anti government website. Even your non de plumes give an insight into your loser personalities 'chooka', 'khun aussie ' etc. Some writers have more than 10,000 posts what a wasted life !!

Fortune Tellers give some hope to some people.

post-103087-0-50428000-1393648832_thumb.

Another charlatan.

I beg to deffer with you

I went to this great man it costed me less than 25 dollars 5 years ago for reading advice

He said that with Obama the new President in America

Invest all your money in the vanguard spy index funds

I did that and today up over 133 per cent

What a great man

Why do you write such crap? You like so many others who write to these forums seem to be rejects from your own country. I have never met a successful person who ever decided to make Thailand his home. Like most you have a big chip on your shoulders you probably came for the girls but now you have no money and no girls and sit all day and night writing "anti this" and "anti that" for this anti government website. Even your non de plumes give an insight into your loser personalities 'chooka', 'khun aussie ' etc. Some writers have more than 10,000 posts what a wasted life !!

Yes very true I am sure that Fortune Tellers do provide some hope to some people, just like religion provides comfort and hope but that doesn't make either true.

• Like 2

If these fortune tellers are so reliable, why wasn't he consulted at the beginning?

'Some sort of accommodation', really? that's a little non-specific.

After the deaths of the children at the weekend, we could all tell which way the wind was blowing.

Lets see if he has answers to these questions:

• Why does he confirm an exact date for the end of the conflict, who will the winners and losers be?
  • Will there be a coup?
  • Will Thaksin ever go to prison? (even I can guess that one)
  • Will Thai people ever become educated enough to stop believing in charlatans?

along with the rest of the world and their mumbo jumbo gods.

If these fortune tellers are so reliable, why wasn't he consulted at the beginning?

'Some sort of accommodation', really? that's a little non-specific.

After the deaths of the children at the weekend, we could all tell which way the wind was blowing.

Lets see if he has answers to these questions:

• Why does he confirm an exact date for the end of the conflict, who will the winners and losers be?
  • Will there be a coup?
  • Will Thaksin ever go to prison? (even I can guess that one)
  • Will Thai people ever become educated enough to stop believing in charlatans?

A certain someone has discretely told both sides that enough is enough and please make peace. Right now.

Somebody like the US Secretary of Defence/Defence Minister?

What a genius the fortune teller is. Of course there will be an end to it, as there is to almost every conflict.....eventually.

Fortune tellers do prey on the gullible and vulnerable, people who want a solution.

Edited by F4UCorsair

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

I wouldn't call Pojamarn particularly vuknerable

Maybe true in some respects but there are plenty of hi-so folks who regularly consult such people, her ex 'husband' being one example.

Hi-So does not necessarily comply with Hi-IQ. Need examples? Look around. MP's in coffins to wish for good luck in elections etc. etc.

I or anyone else with an average number of active brain cells could make a prediction with about the same odds as the esteemed fortune teller about any circumstance, outcome or situation....

I don't mean to step on the toes of the (many?) superstitious folk out there, but this kinda stuff belongs in the category of Witch Doctors and Shamans Etc.

Buy a Lottery ticket which includes your "Lucky Numbers" and have the same chance of your desired outcome.

Edited by empireboy

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

I wouldn't call Pojamarn particularly vuknerable

Maybe true in some respects but there are plenty of hi-so folks who regularly consult such people, her ex 'husband' being one example.

Well, they don't consult because they feel vulnerable do they?

Oh dear… Is this really news? I think fortune tellers are all a load of crap.

There are no qualifications required as far as I am aware so here are my equally valid predictions on what will happen..

Someone will make a speech / statement very soon in early March. Both sides will still hold their views but soon the conflicts will be over and Thailand will return to being run by a bunch of incompetent buffoons whose interests are primarily personal financial gain.

If anyone would like me to read for them I charge a very reasonable 10,000 baht per reading...

....and gullible.

or the stupid.

If the rumour abou the Pojaman visit was true, this man was the reason why four people was killed on the 18th. He said Yingluck needed be in the Government House by the 19th. And the dump Thaksin seemed to believe it.

If he's so clever why is he working for a living. Yet again superstition rules folks. If the future could be foretold there would no no future.

Edited by metisdead
Oversize photo removed.

This guy really is a con ! He is only stating what we already know.

You go to these fortune tellers and they tell you what you already know. They manipulate you in a skilful way. They are trained scammers.

My wife went to one she is 42, the 1st thing he said to her was I feel you have children, and she replied yes.

I then left with our son to walk around the market and leave her to her teller.

After 1/2 hour she told me he was so insightful. She had son who was mixed.

He also told her that we would put him into private school.

He was 100% correct.

I visited a fortune teller recently. She studied my palm for a couple of seconds, then said, "I can tell you are lonely, single and you have not had a partner for some time."

Amazed, I asked if she could tell all that just by the life lines in my hands.
"No," she said,"by the callouses and blisters."

Ay theng you!! wai.gif

• Like 1

now look what you done chooka you have upset a thai, i wouldnt want to be in your shoes now buddy, i wont tell him where you live its safe with me ieie.

I think a lot of the smart posters here are insensitive to the importance Thais put on fortune tellers after all we can always go home if it gets to hot here.

our leader has spoken

smile.png I'm running with you Alex. Pay me 500 baht and I will tell you your future.

I see a young boy in your life, you have a son?

A. No

Ah but you know someone who has a son, I see it in your palm.

A. F#@ck your good tell me more, will I be rich and happy.

Doris Day - Que Sera Sera

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=xZbKHDPPrrc

Fortune tellers. witchcraft and hocus-pocus.