mortgage for condominium

If a bank tells you yes, they are probably lying as SCB did to me, they assured me that with 50% down "no problem", gave the seller 50% and bank was to pay off the existing mortgage. Got a call the following week, manager turned down the loan, when I asked why the loan officer and his manager has assured me they would make the loan Manager said "this was his first mortgage and he had no experience and did not know". This is the same bank that let my GF take B300,000 out of my company bank account to buy a new car while I was back in Hawaii.

I asked her how that could happen since it was a company account, I had the company stamp with me in Hawaii and no one but me could take out money or authorize it.

Her reply "but the bank knows me"

If I was in US just the threat of a lawsuit would have gotten me a free car, but I knew it was a waste of time to even question the manager of the bank. TIT
:

Edited by bob4you
  • Like 1

MBK in BKK now has a financial company offering loans to foreigners , from memory up to 70-80%

Was just speaking to branch manager of Bangkok Bank about a loan for a house.

She advised, if i have had WP for 3 years or more, have some money in the bank, bank will approve the loan of up to 75%

Also , now have few developers who offer developer finance over 5, 7, 9 years, pretty easy to obtain and interest rates are pretty reasonable.

If a bank tells you yes, they are probably lying as SCB did to me, they assured me that with 50% down "no problem", gave the seller 50% and bank was to pay off the existing mortgage. Got a call the following week, manager turned down the loan, when I asked why the loan officer and his manager has assured me they would make the loan Manager said "this was his first mortgage and he had no experience and did not know". This is the same bank that let my GF take B300,000 out of my company bank account to buy a new car while I was back in Hawaii.

I asked her how that could happen since it was a company account, I had the company stamp with me in Hawaii and no one but me could take out money or authorize it.

Her reply "but the bank knows me"

If I was in US just the threat of a lawsuit would have gotten me a free car, but I knew it was a waste of time to even question the manager of the bank. TIT

:

Hi There,

Contact Loanrunnerthailand.com - Leading Banks in Thailand.

You get a Condominuim Mortgage - no hassle.

Contact Centre : 089 001 6249