Kissed by Masseuse, and I need a favor

puukao

OK can Posters please read more carefully. This isn't a post about a massage. It is a made up story to get your attention to ask for help.

It is a troll and even says so if you read the whole post.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Had a massage a few years back in my hotel…she just kept looking in my eyes and it became very heated…just eye contact. Nothing more had to be said…sometimes a masseuse can get turned on in the right circumstances; i.e. not gonna happen with someone her dad's age. Believe it or not, some Thai women can become aroused over things other than just money.

Ah......I misunderstood you there for a minute and then I clicked.

Food is the answer!!

I don't do the cryptic crossword for nothing you know! thumbsup.gif

• Like 1

Well it has happened since you ask, but I would rather not say where I was kissed.

That was my first thought, as I have been kissed 'down there' many times - always saying 'No Thanks'. I try to select massage shops carefully for the quality of the massage, not the quality of the kissing...LOL

Well it has happened since you ask, but I would rather not say where I was kissed.

That was my first thought, as I have been kissed 'down there' many times - always saying 'No Thanks'. I try to select massage shops carefully for the quality of the massage, not the quality of the kissing...LOL

does it really matter if she uses her hands or her mouth to do the massage ? :)

Wait... every legit massage place I have been to, the masseuse were 40+ and twice my size. Not the kind of girls i'd be flirting with or would let kiss me. Do you have some kind of fetish.. or have you found a rare good looking masseuse?

Also, very funny seeing how butt-hurt Sam Gold got over your story. Must have touched a nerve.

Edited by celso
  • Like 1

Wait, the guy that reckons she was drugging him with lip gloss. Won't she drug herself too¬¬smile.png

i believe there are ways .......farangs have woken up with nothing after being kissed by ladyboys around nana

from what ive read ,phone ,wallet,passport etc all gone and woken up in a strange alley with no memory at all

not sure what drug they use to do it but ive read it happens .........

Had a massage a few years back in my hotel…she just kept looking in my eyes and it became very heated…just eye contact. Nothing more had to be said…sometimes a masseuse can get turned on in the right circumstances; i.e. not gonna happen with someone her dad's age. Believe it or not, some Thai women can become aroused over things other than just money.

Ah......I misunderstood you there for a minute and then I clicked.

Food is the answer!!

I don't do the cryptic crossword for nothing you know! thumbsup.gif

You is stoopid. Food is the question.

Can be difficult to find a good complete massage in Thailand.

I have a bad back and sometimes want real help!

90% of the time these Thai girls start massaging the toes and slowly work their way up.

They usually don't get above the waist!

Feels good, but doesn't help the back much!

Unless this is a joke post, you're simply not going to the right places. Legitimate traditional Thai massage is plentiful in every town of any size in Thailand and very easy to identify. No. 1: PRICE. The Thai price for 2 hours of TTM is between 200 and 300. No. 2: LACK OF PRIVACY. Massage is done in a large room , curtains open (except when you're changing, by yourself), with multiple other massages going on nearby. No. 3: With very, very, rare exceptions, the masseuses are, how shall we say this, NOT women you would consider doing anything sexual with in a million years. Young cute girls go into sexual massage; unattractive older women do TTM. Almost to a person.

Wait, the guy that reckons she was drugging him with lip gloss. Won't she drug herself too¬¬smile.png

You must be new here. Do a search. It has been reported several times. It's usually reported in Pattaya and done by ladyboys. Not trying to be rude, just trying to be straight and to the point.

My husband went for a massage everyday. He really did have a happy ending. I left him.

im sure hes broken hearted now with some thai girl half your age and probably weight

if thats any consolation ......coffee1.gif

Now that stings soooo bad!

• Like 1

It is amazing you are a senior member have 434 post here and still don't know why she kissed you. Obviously is either for happy ending, or meeting outside and make some money. I am sure those original Thai girl you are talking about would not do such a thing.

its amazing that you believe post count and "member" status have anything to do with anything.

GREAT NEWS.

I just emailed back a nice guy who might have time to check in on my CM friend near Wat PhraSing.

Sure, the massage story was dumb and never needed to be told. I simply tried to add some comedy to the site, and it was a true story. I can write about the economy, smog, civil war, Ukraine, federal reserve, drunk drivers, traffic, housing prices, etc.....but i didn't. tried to keep it light.

i cannot wait to return. The thais tell me i am the best-looking farang and my thai is very good!!! i tell them i live in NYC, Times Square, and they like it very much!!

coffee1.gif

My understanding is that missing persons posts are verboten?

Which is why he buried his request below a titillating story.

Feel free to report posts you feel are inappropriate, the mods are sometimes a little late to the party depending on who's on shift.

My understanding was the spirit of that rule is to prevent possible stalking, invasion of privacy concerns.

And probably because so many foreigners do go "missing" here we'd be flooded becoming a human lost & found.

GREAT NEWS.

I just emailed back a nice guy who might have time to check in on my CM friend near Wat PhraSing.

Sure, the massage story was dumb and never needed to be told. I simply tried to add some comedy to the site, and it was a true story. I can write about the economy, smog, civil war, Ukraine, federal reserve, drunk drivers, traffic, housing prices, etc.....but i didn't. tried to keep it light.

i cannot wait to return. The thais tell me i am the best-looking farang and my thai is very good!!! i tell them i live in NYC, Times Square, and they like it very much!!

coffee1.gif

Roses are red and violets are bleu, the masseuse was a ladyboy and what are you?

• Like 1

does it really matter if she uses her hands or her mouth to do the massage ? smile.png

It affects the price............. so I have been told!!!!!