NRL 2014

gkroo

Just a quick heads up for fellow NRL fans in Thailand.

This weekend I joined the Setanta plus site for 500baht per month (month by month) and I gotta say - the quality is really good, and you can see ALL the games live and replays on demand.

I should've done it last year but thought my internet connection wouldn't gonna be good enough - Youtube and stuff often doesn't stream properly. Turns out it works just fine on my standard True connection, not sure how Setanta do it but it's crystal clear, smooth and no glitches.

So stoked to have all the games at home for those days it's not showing at the pubs or I can't be assed going out. My wife is happy too cos she reckons it means I won't go out as much... ;)

Anyway, I highly recommend it. And no I don't work for Setanta hehe.

Just a quick heads up for fellow NRL fans in Thailand. This weekend I joined the Setanta plus site for 500baht per month (month by month) and I gotta say - the quality is really good, and you can see ALL the games live and replays on demand. I should've done it last year but thought my internet connection wouldn't gonna be good enough - Youtube and stuff often doesn't stream properly. Turns out it works just fine on my standard True connection, not sure how Setanta do it but it's crystal clear, smooth and no glitches. So stoked to have all the games at home for those days it's not showing at the pubs or I can't be assed going out. My wife is happy too cos she reckons it means I won't go out as much... wink.png Anyway, I highly recommend it. And no I don't work for Setanta hehe.

Great to hear this because I was pretty pissed off to see my home team "Cowboys" game being delayed until 0300 Sun morning !!!! ended up watching the highlights on the NRL website at a better time yesterday, at least they got up and trounced the Raiders !!!