Army still provides support for CMPO

webfact

Ummm CMPO asked the Army to help...stop spinning you will get sick.

And, if the army had actually helped, the situation may not have escalated to the point that it has.

Everything the army has done has only served to embolden the protesters.

Don't you mean - protect them from terrorist attacks whilst they protest peacefully (and legally).

They wouldn't have to do it if the police did their job and weren't answerable to Thaksin.

No, that's not what I mean.

I meant exactly what I said.

Then you are wrong and misguided!!

It is the job of the police to do this and they refused, for obvious reasons!!!

As far as I'm concerned it is the job of the army to commit coups when the government misbehaves itself and disregards the law!!!coffee1.gif.

Can i quote your last statement when I talk to the New York Times and The Guardian? I mean one should stand up for what one believes in right? About time we show it in print.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

Yes you can, but don't forget to add that it was tongue in cheek (seems to have escaped you apparently)!!!thumbsup.gif.clap2.gif.

@SichonSteve //Yes you can, but don't forget to add that it was tongue in cheek (seems to have escaped you apparently)!!!thumbsup.gif.clap2.gif.//

- With your past statements, you can hardly blame me for failing to see it. wink.png

I would suggest that I'm one of the lesser radical elements supporting all things democratic ie: nothing red. UDD, PTP or Thaksin related!!!

Your failing to see this was said in jest is your own mistake. I do not believe in coups but I do believe in removing this government or preferably in it removing itself!!

@SichonSteve //Yes you can, but don't forget to add that it was tongue in cheek (seems to have escaped you apparently)!!!thumbsup.gif.clap2.gif.//

- With your past statements, you can hardly blame me for failing to see it. wink.png

I would suggest that I'm one of the lesser radical elements supporting all things democratic ie: nothing red. UDD, PTP or Thaksin related!!!

Your failing to see this was said in jest is your own mistake. I do not believe in coups but I do believe in removing this government or preferably in it removing itself!!

Uhu...