Redshirt 'beaten and left to die' by PCAD guards

webfact

It is encouraging to see how many posters are willing to condemn all violence, instead of of making partisan comments (with a few notable exceptions)....Maybe my previous post upset someone as it has disappeared..... in which case, it wasn't me intentional.

So once again, I will invite Prbkk (and everyone else, of course!) to unequivocally condemn violence, no matter what it's source.... Don't be shy, Prbkk, lots of other posters have condemned all violence irrespective of "colour", (it doesn't hurt to condemn it, you know...) tongue.png.pagespeed.ce.JwCxzAWj6x.png

Personally, I don't think you have come across as genuine or sincere. More like a troll trying to score points... guessing here but maybe thats why something of yours disappeared.

Asking someone to condemn all violence is trolling? cheesy.gif I suspect I could only come across as genuine or sincere to you if I were to turn red (as opposed to neutral)... now THAT would be ingenuous and insincere.

I like your use of "guessing"... that is where this thread has headed...into pure conjecture without any corroboration or proof. That's a great pity: it would be far better if everyone sat back and cooled off...and then condemned ALL violence. The same offer is open to you, of course. tongue.png

• Like 1

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting necklace he's wearing...for a UDD guarIt's paert

Showing of neglace might have been arrange imply the guy was wearing it in order to disguise himself as a PDRC member while relaxing in the Lumpini Park. But only the police know if it's true or simply a hoax. What we are being told now is thru the police's claims whatsoever. That this young man was beaten by his own gang members is not ruled out, tough. Back to the neglace, it looks pretty fresh like a brandnew one.

UDD member with membership card relaxes in the middle of a PDRC protest. B*llshit.

What is more believable is the red shirts beat their own up member up to garner sympathy and demonize the PDRC. The succession banners where a very bad move by the terrorist wing so this is to demonize the peaceful protesters.

Notice it is the police taking the statement as well. So where are the locals? Where is the CCTV footage. Especially the footage of the PDRC dropping this guy into the water while witnesses where watching on only for the witnesses to take the person out of the water while the PDRC watched on. Oh, the gullible will lap this us as gospel now. They will use this link for months and say "well look at what Suthep did" Fuel for the flames of the propaganda machine. Just watch the demonizing.

In reality though the UDD really are terrorists by name and nature. Can't believe they would beat their own up now as well as kill innocent children. Though, who would be surprised when their leader is an accused mass murderer, accused terrorist, convicted criminal fugitive...

I pity the innocent UDD supporters in Thailand the most as they are fueling the flames of this regime.

Do you have evidence to show this is a set up?

All in all it's just speculation on your part by way of an overactive imagination thinking up of these sorts of fairy tales.

rolleyes.gif

Do you have any evidence it's not a set up?

So we're all speculating then !

UDD member with membership card relaxes in the middle of a PDRC protest. B*llshit.

What is more believable is the red shirts beat their own up member up to garner sympathy and demonize the PDRC. The succession banners where a very bad move by the terrorist wing so this is to demonize the peaceful protesters.

Notice it is the police taking the statement as well. So where are the locals? Where is the CCTV footage. Especially the footage of the PDRC dropping this guy into the water while witnesses where watching on only for the witnesses to take the person out of the water while the PDRC watched on. Oh, the gullible will lap this us as gospel now. They will use this link for months and say "well look at what Suthep did" Fuel for the flames of the propaganda machine. Just watch the demonizing.

In reality though the UDD really are terrorists by name and nature. Can't believe they would beat their own up now as well as kill innocent children. Though, who would be surprised when their leader is an accused mass murderer, accused terrorist, convicted criminal fugitive...

I pity the innocent UDD supporters in Thailand the most as they are fueling the flames of this regime.

Do you have evidence to show this is a set up?

All in all it's just speculation on your part by way of an overactive imagination thinking up of these sorts of fairy tales.

rolleyes.gif

Ahh, well said my friend. But which story is the fairy tail? So far my story has as much proof and evidence as the polices story with the only difference being my story is more believable.

I also DID say my story was more believable than the polices story. I didn't say my story was the truth as you seem to insinuate. A red shirt beating him up is more believable than a red shirt relaxing in the middle of a PDRC protest area with ID that would ensure that there is all possibility that he could be "man handled"

Read what is written. I am sick of explaining my posts to terrorist sympathizers.

Edited by djjamie

Let's get this straight: Red shirt card carrying member goes into Lumphini Park to relax while anti government protestors are holding rally. Captured by alledged PDRC guards, held for a week, driven miles away and dumped in a river, promptly fished out by locals in a boat nearby, or found near the river by locals, reportedly sent to the local hospital, photographed in the reported hospital by police while wearing a neck piece favoured by the PDRC.

All seems straight forward to me.

Stranger yet: expats on a forum who actually buy it and that it makes sense!

Sadly, barely newsworthy these days as it happens so frequently. Just more to add to the overwhelming evidence that PDRC employs the scum of the earth as guards. We all know that.

Sadly that so many seem to confuse an article full of 'alleged-lies' with the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

I will wait for somewhat more reliable statements.

Still, who ever did this should be found, brought to court and charge with 'assault' or whatever is just below manslaughter.

This alleged occurrence happened Saturday night .. it is now Tuesday .. where was the news in the meantime?

oh and the Bkk post are saying the info came from " Ministry of Transport's Transport Safety Centre"

This story gets even more bizarre!

Sent from my XT1032 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Beaten to within an inch of his life and then thrown in to a river for being in the wrong place and being one of the many people who joined the Redshirts to fight for democracy the last time PTP were overthrown by the courts.

When grenades were being thrown we did not know for sure who was throwing them, this man knows who beat him and held him for a week before the attempted murder.

Where is the proof that he was at Lumpini Park at all?

Equally no proof that this guy could was paid by Thaksin to lie.

I doubt very much that he was wearing the necklace by choice..

Such a naive statement from you, considering that half of what you write here is somewhat arguable.

If you believe everything the police report, and live by that, I do wonder how you have lived here for so long in a safe way? Unless, of course, you also add to their pockets, with bent and corrupted views, which seems to be often the case by your mode of expression.

Only half of it? Generally, when I see a post from prbkk, I tend to skip past, instead of read his predictable drivel.
  • Like 1

I suspect that we will never know the whole truth about this incident.

We will also never know who threw all the grenades at empty parts of the protest sites when the protest leaaders were agitating for the army to protect the sites.

Sad;y, we will never know who threw the grenades that killed the children in Trat and Bangkok.

We will never know who beat and killed the PCAD guard who was killed the day after the children died, the guard was throw from a bridge over the river in Bangkok but missed the water. I wonder if the people who missed the water with the dead guard were punished for throwing him in the wrong place.

I hope that it a small minority who are responsible for all of the violence. With the protestors now admitting that they have 1250 armed men in Lumpini they will have to be in full control.

He was actually trying out a theory he heard from his Danish neighbour, flagged down a tuk tuk at 03:00, asked to be taken to the nearesr skytrain station and was promptly beaten up and thrown somewhere in the vicinity of a river.

And I wish him a speedy recovery, and a rapid bringing to justice of whoever was responsible, whatever "side" they're on.

Edited by ballpoint

We will also never know who threw all the grenades at empty parts of the protest sites when the protest leaaders were agitating for the army to protect the sites.

Sad;y, we will never know who threw the grenades that killed the children in Trat and Bangkok.

We will never know who beat and killed the PCAD guard who was killed the day after the children died, the guard was throw from a bridge over the river in Bangkok but missed the water. I wonder if the people who missed the water with the dead guard were punished for throwing him in the wrong place.

I hope that it a small minority who are responsible for all of the violence. With the protestors now admitting that they have 1250 armed men in Lumpini they will have to be in full control.

You believe in Khaosod, you believe anything.

Beaten to within an inch of his life and then thrown in to a river for being in the wrong place and being one of the many people who joined the Redshirts to fight for democracy the last time PTP were overthrown by the courts.

When grenades were being thrown we did not know for sure who was throwing them, this man knows who beat him and held him for a week before the attempted murder.

Please do us all a favour and google Occam's razor....

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

Sadly, barely newsworthy these days as it happens so frequently. Just more to add to the overwhelming evidence that PDRC employs the scum of the earth as guards. We all know that.

Perhaps you'd like to comment on the red shirts demanding that simple banners saying 'no corruption' be taken down.

And no violence is not Ok, good wishes for the man in hospital for a speedy and full recovery.

"Perhaps you'd like to comment on the red shirts demanding that simple banners saying 'no corruption' be taken down."

Perhaps you'd like to explain how that is at all relevant?

Please do us all a favour and google Occam's razor....

I would love to agree with you, but Occam's Razor applied to Thai politics is a big stretch.

tongue.pngtongue.pngtongue.png

One thing seems pretty clear; he does appear to have suffered a hellacious beating. Or, maybe he just fell off his Fino.

But, I find it pretty hard to believe that, in this state, this poor guy decided "What a great opportunity to discredit the PCAD!"

• Like 1

So the story:

A militant (security guard) UDD member goes on Monday morning (on holidays from Lohakij Auto Parts Import Company??) to relax where the group he hates most is demonstrating.

As well he knows that they are nervous as they were shot at several time. And he take his UDD membership card with him.

It is like in Europe a communist with foreign heritage would go to the skin head nazi party dancing....

I guess on this story almost everything is wrong......

When I was a young boy my Grandfather passed on some advise to me, he said "Son, do not believe anything you hear, anything you read and only half of what you see with your own eyes". He lived in South Georgia, USA. He must have known someday I would be in Thailand.

Jerry

Where have the protestors 'admitted' to having 1250 armed men? More Khaosod BS? Or have you made this up yourself.

One other 'fact' in the report also doesn't add up:

'an employee of Lohakij Auto Parts Import Company in Bangkok.

Mr. Yuem reportedly said he was relaxing in Lumpini Park on the morning of 24 February when he was approached by a pair of anti-government protest "guards".'

The 24th February is a Monday - odd time for an employee to be in Lumpini in the morning.

Where have the protestors 'admitted' to having 1250 armed men? More Khaosod BS? Or have you made this up yourself.

Mr. Yuem reportedly said he was relaxing in Lumpini Park on the morning of 24 February when he was approached by a pair of anti-government protest "guards".'

The 24th February is a Monday - odd time for an employee to be in Lumpini in the morning.

Here is the link about the armed guards.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/707782-pdrc-guards-follow-strict-rules-and-regulations-insists-protest-leader-thaworn/

They manage them with an Iron hand, they are not allowed to drink, only allowed to chew narcotic leaves and they are armed.

I see nothing unusual in a sercurity man having a rest in the park if he had been working during the weekend.

One thing seems pretty clear; he does appear to have suffered a hellacious beating. Or, maybe he just fell off his Fino.

But, I find it pretty hard to believe that, in this state, this poor guy decided "What a great opportunity to discredit the PCAD!"

I agree... if i got a beating like that i would be looking to get the people back that did it to me. Why would he lie about who did it? Exaggeration is believable, but making the whole thing up?

His place of work according to the reports is over 4 km from Lumpini.

Perhaps the poor chap had just finished a hard night shift and wanted some peace and quiet to feed the ducks?

At some point the real truth will emerge regarding the vicious pasting this guy took from the perpetrators.

I hope he gets better and manages to I.D. the assailants.

• Like 2

Ahh yes, that magic word - evidence smile.png How many times did you read "alledgedly" in that article? smile.png Remember the source here is a red shirt guard and the police, who by many are considered defacto red shirt guards too.

I am not saying it did not happen, may very well have, just find it funny how you managed to turn "alledgedly" into "overwhelming evidence"biggrin.png

This story has a lot less evidence as the trad massacre by the red thugs. At least there everyone saw what happend and only have to prove it were the reds. Here no evidence of it happening even. He could have been beat up for other reasons by others.

BUT if this is true then prosecute them just like they should prosecute the red killers. Violence from either side is not acceptable.

Of course Amigo yellows don't do this. They are only unarmed protesters as benito suthep told many times,

This red dumb who was camouflaged with Thai cockade in around his neck (just was resting in Lumpini cheesy.gifcheesy.gif ) probably was beaten by himself or Cambodian secret agents.

Clear. Some-one just wants to blame the biggest democrats of globe.

You are a bit red sighted read what i posted.. i say there is less evidence of this as of the massacre of children in Trad while the reds deny that. Even though there is far more evidence there.. at least of it happening loads of eye witnesses (none of that here)

Then i state if it is true.. then they should be punished just as all those red shirts who do the same and worse. Violence is never acceptable from either side.

• Like 1

Here is the link about the armed guards.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/707782-pdrc-guards-follow-strict-rules-and-regulations-insists-protest-leader-thaworn/

They manage them with an Iron hand, they are not allowed to drink, only allowed to chew narcotic leaves and they are armed.

I see nothing unusual in a sercurity man having a rest in the park if he had been working during the weekend.

Well you wouldn't see anything wrong, would you?

There is no mention of 1250 armed men in the report you provided a link for. One leader said they have c1350 guards. Another said that (some) were armed with a registered handgun.

Methinks you are deliberately exaggerating to suit your bias.

A post containing a link to Bangkok Post has been removed:

31) Bangkok Post do not allow quotes from their news articles or other material to appear on Thaivisa.com. Neither do they allow links to their publications. Posts from members containing quotes from or links to Bangkok Post publications will be deleted from the forum. Please note that this is a decision by the Bangkok Post, not by Thaivisa.com and any complaints or other issues concerning this rule should be directed to them. Quotes from and links to Phuketwan are also not allowed and will also be removed. In special cases forum Administrators or the news team may use these sources.