Phuket mini-crepe maker saved from sharks, gets gift of a lifetime

webfact

someone did something nice for a total stranger, and rather than admire her some of you have to try and somehow sully the story.... you must be a ball at Christmas

It's an utterly heart-warming story, telling the tale of a person who read about an unfortunate fellow human being and, on her own initiative, decided she (being a fortunate person in a position to help) should lend a hand. An absolutely wonderful human being and humanitarian. She deserves nothing short of salutations, and the unlucky vendor doesn't deserve any of the ignorant "why can't he get a job at 7/11?" type of posts.

It's almost like some of the posters are offended by this extremely kind behavior and feel the need to bash it. Why?

Thank you for this wonderful article , i feel so much heart full when i see that good things happen from foreign's .

Despite the other haters that i saw spreading so much rude comments when innovation came to the mind of Thai's .

The more you post this best articles , the more of us will be willing to like Thaivisa.com

someone did something nice for a total stranger, and rather than admire her some of you have to try and somehow sully the story.... you must be a ball at Christmas

It's an utterly heart-warming story, telling the tale of a person who read about an unfortunate fellow human being and, on her own initiative, decided she (being a fortunate person in a position to help) should lend a hand. An absolutely wonderful human being and humanitarian. She deserves nothing short of salutations, and the unlucky vendor doesn't deserve any of the ignorant "why can't he get a job at 7/11?" type of posts.

It's almost like some of the posters are offended by this extremely kind behavior and feel the need to bash it. Why?

Because whatever happens, some people will see a negative and be against it. Unfortunately it seems quite a few tv posters are of that mentality.

Sent from my D90W using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1

Focusing on the FD&S v's GTF posts - I think they both 'have points', keeping a 'dedicated servant' though, I see as a luxury, the servant therefore working in the luxury sector whereas punting a cart about, although not the hardest job in the world, is not in that sector.

It must be remembered also that one has to choose ones dedicated servant with care otherwise one might fail miserably in getting ones money's worth - too many 'ones'! - 'once one has one little one, one wants one little one more'.

Brilliant admin' post & title - sucked you in & made you cry - maybe the author should work in a bar!

This story carries a profound message for all Western men.

And no its not any of that "pass it on" or random acts of kindness drivel.

It is this:

That Mr Prayoon can support a wife and two TEENAGE daughters (in Phuket the most expensive place in Thailand) with a business that only required a capital injection of 20,000THB (USD 615).

Thanks Phuket Gazette. I am going to print out a copy of this story and keep it in my wallet.

I will use it to quickly end any discussion about money with any Thai girlfriend I have in the future.

I will also pull it out when some fellow bar goer is moaning to me about how much he is paying each month to support his wife and her family.

And fellow TV members, be warned, I will also provide a link to this story to end the discussion in any thread about how much money someone should give to their wife or girlfriend each month.

All that is required is a ONE OFF capital injection of $615 USD.

What delightful un-tedious company you must be. There must be queues around the block of people anxious to spend time with you.

Because they are ass holes Serbergan. They have nothing else to do but show their ignorance of life. What she did brought tears to my eyes, I am a Kiwi and she has made me more proud to be one.

+1