Top award for stupidity

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Practising for those days when it's standing room only on the motorbike. Tks for the vid evadgib. Brilliant and brilliantly stupid.

... but still somehow cool crazy.gif.pagespeed.ce.dzDUUqYcHZ.gifgoof.gif.pagespeed.ce.KJ2oZpgSLm.gifcool.png.pagespeed.ce.jz1nB6CMOI.png

• Like 1

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

A video of the likely culprit has appeared on facebook:

The only saving grace is that he was never more than 1km from a hospital:)

The Samui Facebook page reports that the police pulled him yesterday in Lamai, carrying drugs!!

The Samui Facebook page reports that the police pulled him yesterday in Lamai, carrying drugs!!

Coming soon! :)

8600682-a-colour-illustration-of-a-human

He should prolly kept a lower profile (in the words both meanings) and can now give some expert advise in the "Arrested in Samui" threadtongue.png

• Like 1

Its amusing that people on sidewalks didnt pay attention to him - I guess they already got used to circus on Samui roads!

Close, but not quite. Lady rented a car and accidently left the lights on and flattened the battery. She came to me for help to start her car. Fortunately I had jump leads and as I arrived to do my good samaritan bit, I saw a Thia Guy pouring water on the car battery. I asked him (in a high pitched voice) what the hell he thought he was doing. He said, "water improves the conductivity of the terminals". R-i-g-h-t, so now we know!! Silly old me!!! Having CAREFULLY dried the terminals, I used the jump leads to start the Ladies car. Was sorely tempted to ask helpful This Guy to connect the jump leads and let him experience the JUMP bitcheesy.gif.pagespeed.ce.HaOxm9--Zv.gifcheesy.gif.pagespeed.ce.HaOxm9--Zv.gifcheesy.gif.pagespeed.ce.HaOxm9--Zv.gifw00t.gif

As an aside (and nothing to do with the thread - sorry.gifofftopic.gif ) but my neighbour once had a flat battery and none of us had jump leads handy. He cut up a few limes, squeezed the juice into the battery, left it for 10 minutes or so and then started the car. Amazing thumbsup.gif

"However.....As I was coming out of Big C coming towards me on the main ring road was a motorcyclist belting along; nothing new there,

but he was standing upright with his feet on the handle bars and combing his hair!!! It was unbelievable and I really thought that I was seeing things

until my wife also confirmed that I wasn't seeing things.

I really don't know what he was on but it really showed a complete disregard for himself and other road users.Still, I guess that he won't be around for too long. I just hope that he doesn't hurt anyone else in the process".

He was on a motorbike. You already said that! Does it really matter if it was a Honda or a Yamaha?

Perhaps you do still need to get yourself checked out! You might even be able to identify the bloke in the hospital!

Close, but not quite. Lady rented a car and accidently left the lights on and flattened the battery. She came to me for help to start her car. Fortunately I had jump leads and as I arrived to do my good samaritan bit, I saw a Thia Guy pouring water on the car battery. I asked him (in a high pitched voice) what the hell he thought he was doing. He said, "water improves the conductivity of the terminals". R-i-g-h-t, so now we know!! Silly old me!!! Having CAREFULLY dried the terminals, I used the jump leads to start the Ladies car. Was sorely tempted to ask helpful This Guy to connect the jump leads and let him experience the JUMP bitcheesy.gif.pagespeed.ce.HaOxm9--Zv.gifcheesy.gif.pagespeed.ce.HaOxm9--Zv.gifcheesy.gif.pagespeed.ce.HaOxm9--Zv.gifw00t.gif

As an aside (and nothing to do with the thread - sorry.gifofftopic.gif ) but my neighbour once had a flat battery and none of us had jump leads handy. He cut up a few limes, squeezed the juice into the battery, left it for 10 minutes or so and then started the car. Amazing thumbsup.gif

My wife uses lime in her gin. That always gets her started every morning.

• Like 1

"However.....As I was coming out of Big C coming towards me on the main ring road was a motorcyclist belting along; nothing new there,

but he was standing upright with his feet on the handle bars and combing his hair!!! It was unbelievable and I really thought that I was seeing things

until my wife also confirmed that I wasn't seeing things.

I really don't know what he was on but it really showed a complete disregard for himself and other road users.Still, I guess that he won't be around for too long. I just hope that he doesn't hurt anyone else in the process".

He was on a motorbike. You already said that! Does it really matter if it was a Honda or a Yamaha?

Perhaps you do still need to get yourself checked out! You might even be able to identify the bloke in the hospital!

Arfurmaggot,

I may be falling into a trap here, or I missed your point somewhere, if so then I apologisewai.gif , but when the poster said he did not know what he was on, i think he was not referring to the bike, but more to what he was taking,coffee1.gif