4-year old boy 'tasered' by kindergarten teacher in Thailand

webfact

Wow.. Amazing this guy still has his job!

Sent from my XT1032 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Disgusting the guy still has his job, should be immediatly fired, f*$^n bugs me that they really dont care,

Plus, why didn't his supervisor previously act to prohibit the gun being on school premises?

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That word 'accountability' springs to mind again.

It appears that the kid may have been tasered more than once. How on earth he hasn't been lynched by the boys family yet I'll never know.

They are waiting for the money read the article.

Read it completely but that still doesn't warrant a 4 year old being tasered does it?

Or do you think otherwise? Would you let someone taser your boy for a few thousand Baht or Dollars?

script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

That word 'accountability' springs to mind again.

It appears that the kid may have been tasered more than once. How on earth he hasn't been lynched by the boys family yet I'll never know.

They are waiting for the money read the article.

You say "They are waiting for the money read the article." The article also mentioned money to pay the medical bills.

Well somewhere is this event it's appropriate that the 'teacher with tazer' should be punished and should have to pay some form of compensation.

And it's common in Thailand that the police will try to get the matter finalized by a compensation payment rather then take more official police action.

Edited by scorecard
  • Like 2

One of ours was beaten up by a Thai teacher in front of two other teachers and 50 students ... that teacher was allowed to resign and represents Thailand in sports.

Top that!

Hopefully you arranged it was in the disabled sports section.

Been reading on the News, in the UK, there has been a teacher suspended, for ''Selotaping'' a childs mouth, as he refused to stop speaking and was unruly...???

Actually it was a whole class of 10 year olds in Williton, Somerset. But, the difference here is that the teacher was suspended from work immediately, during the investigation and there has been a great public uproar, rightly so.

The excuse of the kindergarten teacher in Udon about the kid "accidentally falling" on the taser (3 times &lt;deleted&gt;!) is about as likely as the Italian captain of the cruise liner that sunk in 2012 "accidentally falling" into a liferaft before the majority of the passengers had evacuated the ship. Again, the difference is that in UK and Italy, justice will be seen to be done and a punishment that fits the crime will be meted out for both miscreants, unlike in Thailand where it will most likely depend on how well connected Mr Thammanoon is whether he keeps his job or sees the inside of a court of law. blink.png

• Like 1

This is just the tip of the iceberg, there are many stories of teachers in Thailand routinely slapping, hitting or using implements to inflict pain.

Teachers routinley punishing children is a sign of poor teaching standards.

• Like 1

there are these electric ignited lighters, if you take the electric out, you can make jokes with it.

But not with a taser, everyone with an IQ above 70 knows that

With an IQ above 70 would Ms. Naruemon In-Thon, director of Chiang Pin SAO's education department given him the job?

Why am I not surprised that the first thing the mother did was asking for money?

Edited by Lupatria

the boy accidently fell on the taser ....... cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif well this guy didnt fall in the best cleve answer ..... how can you use that on a 4yo boy ..that's insane ...

He must have fallen 3 times since their were 6 burn dots. I think the teacher was a little overzealous.

Sent from my GT-S5310 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

[...]staff admitted to her that a teacher named Mr. Thammanoon Thumpon indeed injured the boy "as a prank" as he took a nap with other children

"They said it was not a big deal, so I decided to press charge with the police," the woman said. [...]

This attitudes of the people tasked with looking after other people's children is the most disturbing thing about this story.

• Covering up for colleague who abused a sleeping child with a teaser???
  • Why was he not fired and reported to the police ?

If the prank story isn't bullshit, then it was for the amusement of the other staff unsure.png.pagespeed.ce.E7Vo3qsmeC.pngunsure.png.pagespeed.ce.E7Vo3qsmeC.png

According to Ms. Naruemon, the teacher merely pulled out the device to threaten the children, but the kids later "pushed at each other" and caused the boy to come into contact with the Taser.

And the teacher accidently pressed the button? Sound like the kind of excuse a four year old would make up!

"Mr. Thammanoon Thumpon indeed injured the boy "as a prank" as he took a nap with other children...."

My question is.......how did they push each other if they were taking a nap??? The reporting is contradictory

This day care centre is soooooo lucky I am not the father of that boy, because I would show Mr. THAMMANOON every single corner of his school...

And I would slap Ms. NARUEMON so hard that she will never say again it was nothing serious.

• Like 2

The crappy little stun guns you can buy all over Thailand are not Tasers. Why do Thai journalists keep reporting this rubbish?

Because they are Thai "journalists" (misnomer if I ever heard one), with a Thai education, working for a Thai paper, and wouldn't know the difference between a taser and a stun gun if you shoved both under their noses.

Need I say more? coffee1.gif

"He also claimed that the boy's mother only filed charge to the police after she and the staff failed to settle on the amount of medical bill and compensation money" - once again it all comes down to money rather than morals.

Surely tasers are only turned on when the trigger is pulled therefore if the boys fell onto it as claimed it would not shock him unless the trigger was pulled.

If this boy had a certain medical conditions he could have died. Tasers should not even be allowed in school. I will go now as stories like this compound the ignorance of people involved and then they get insulted if people call them ignorant. The mother should care more about the health of her son than the money and the teacher.......nothing will be done so the circle circles.

To be fair to the Mother, we only have the word of this lunatic teacher that 'money' was the reason!

I suspect that the report to the Police was fuelled by a number of factors, such as the fact that her little boy was tasered by a teacher, injured enough to incur medical bills and that the school was so indifferent that they neither took the incident nor the Mother seriously, so much so, that they let this moron remain teaching kids at their school.

Either way, the teacher should immediately be removed from 'taking care of and educating kids'.

• Like 2

"... whose staff admitted to her that a teacher named Mr. Thammanoon Thumpon indeed injured the boy "as a prank" as he took a nap with other children."

"Mr. Thammanoon told our correspondent he carried the device for self-defence purpose. He repeated his testimony, insisting that the boy accidentally fell onto the Taser."

So... which is it?

Fell on the taser whilst taking a nap…better get the lad to a doctor to put a stop to his sleep walking, for might get seriously injured. What a moron teacher.

"... whose staff admitted to her that a teacher named Mr. Thammanoon Thumpon indeed injured the boy "as a prank" as he took a nap with other children."

"Mr. Thammanoon told our correspondent he carried the device for self-defence purpose. He repeated his testimony, insisting that the boy accidentally fell onto the Taser."

So... which is it?

Did he forget to mention once accidentally falling upon the taser that he pulled the bloody TRIGGER! Ffing sadist and child abuser, throw him in goal for 10 years in Krung Them!

Sent from my i-mobile i-STYLE 8.2 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 2

I have a 5 year old. Things like this really disturb me. How a teacher can even carry a weapon in class is beyond me. Taking it out to threaten a child, leaves me angry and speechless. Knowing there will only be a slap on the hand .... I dare not say how that makes me feel.

Yes what is a child carer carrying a taser for? This is sick, worse than that cop in th US who tasered a granny. Are these devices legal in Thailand, and why is a child-care employee carrying one? He needs to be given a rather serious family adminsitered beating and then jailed, and never allowed to work in government employment again.