Missing Malaysia Airlines jet carrying 239 triggers Southeast Asia search

webfact

At this point, the entire brand of the country of Malaysia has taken a major hit. Not really because of a crash, planes crash sometimes, but because of the perception of the way they have handled the communications about it. So keep in mind, they would love to find a SCAPEGOAT.

Agree JT.

I am living in Malaysia and its a total shock (to me and my Malaysian work mates) that they didn't come forward with these "military" radar tracking details.

This country has taken a direct hit on its confidence. It (or should I say the cronies sipping tea at the helm) has only got itself to blame. Sad these fascists claim to represent the country.

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Pretty amazing simulator setup. Will be interesting when the government

divulges what they found after going over the simulations. Did notice that they saying there may be

crew involvement coincided with the search of his house.

sim.jpg

You are an anti-government activist planning on stealing a commercial aircraft. You build a wonderfully realistic Flight Sim at home so you can practice all the things you need to learn to do so (let's forget the fact he was a trained 777 pilot with thousands of hours of experience).

What do you do?

(1) Keep it quiet?

(2) Announce all over the net that you've got a brilliant flight sim, and list all the parts you bought to put your system together to show off to other gamers with whom you share information?

CNN reported that Capt Zaharie had posted on German online forum, X-Sim.de, that he had built a flight simulator himself in November 2012.

"About a month ago I finish assembly of FSX and FS9 with six monitors" in a message signed Capt Zaharie Ahmad Shah BOEING 777 MALAYSIA AIRLINES.

Checks reveal that FSX and FS9 were over the counter flight simulator games made by Microsoft that could be easily bought online.

Capt Zaharie studied aviation at the Philippine Airlines Aviation School in Pasay City, Manila in 1980, before joining Malaysia Airlines in 1981.

The Penangite became a captain in the early 1990's and has 33-years and 18, 360 hours of flying experience under his belt.

His colleagues described him as a jovial but professional "aviation geek" who collects remote controlled miniature aircrafts, light twin engine helicopters and amphibious aircrafts.

Outside of aviation, he runs a YouTube channel dedicated to DIY projects, where he teaches viewers how to fix home appliances like air-conditioners.

Come on people, leave the trial by media to the stupid media.

Well he could have just had a playstation and a big tv but as captain of a huge airliner this setup he has doesnt seem unrealistic.

Anyways if he was in on it, me thinks he would have ditched the gear in order to cover his tracks prior to leaving home

Sent from my LG-P970 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

This would not have to happen if he deleted all flight data from any storage areas... I think the amount of people who knew he had this setup would have been a Major Red Flag if it was found missing from his home...

Really depends on the speed used to search Computer... Another delay would only put distance between search and actual Air Craft Position....

In regards to Military Radar Sites.... I know for a fact! That any other Military in the World would have a Major Investigation ongoing here also! Possible act of Colusion??? From the Top down (A General to support staff at both Sites failed to act properly when aware of Data detected. Just a thought.... This looks like a delaying issue to clear this end... Keep everyone in South China Sea... until we are sure!

Then we have severe Movement of plane... was it a signal where we are and beyond reach so it detected now can be anounced... Start to put small peices of puzzle together... It cannot dissmiss the doorway to Malaysian Government (Or Military) Involvement. All the delays....Bidding for time? Major answers need to be addressed NOW! Not dissmissed, or shelved for latter date. If it is too sensitive, Sensitive to who??? There are only 3 correct answers here:

1: Government (any...)

2: Passengers

3: People/Persons in control of Plane..

In any case Someone would know who they are connected to when referring to the above 3 answers!

A smart man like that would hide all the flight data on a usb thumb drive....encrypted.....and probably take with him on a small laptop.....and would keypunch realtime data in, as he was actually flying... Therefore giving him a timeline and a list of controls/settings to punch into the real aircraft.

If it was the pilot behind this it should be easy to log into his computer and flightsimulator at home to find the logs that will show where he tried to land the plane, maybe some remote islands in the Indian ocean ?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

If it was the pilot behind this it should be easy to log into his computer and flightsimulator at home to find the logs that will show where he tried to land the plane, maybe some remote islands in the Indian ocean ?

That would be too obvious

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

The press conference which is airing live now stated that the flight simulator has been seized by police and is now being analysed by 'experts'.

divulges what they found after going over the simulations. Did notice that they saying there may be

sim.jpg

You are an anti-government activist planning on stealing a commercial aircraft. You build a wonderfully realistic Flight Sim at home so you can practice all the things you need to learn to do so (let's forget the fact he was a trained 777 pilot with thousands of hours of experience).

What do you do?

(1) Keep it quiet?

(2) Announce all over the net that you've got a brilliant flight sim, and list all the parts you bought to put your system together to show off to other gamers with whom you share information?

CNN reported that Capt Zaharie had posted on German online forum, X-Sim.de, that he had built a flight simulator himself in November 2012.

"About a month ago I finish assembly of FSX and FS9 with six monitors" in a message signed Capt Zaharie Ahmad Shah BOEING 777 MALAYSIA AIRLINES.

Checks reveal that FSX and FS9 were over the counter flight simulator games made by Microsoft that could be easily bought online.

Capt Zaharie studied aviation at the Philippine Airlines Aviation School in Pasay City, Manila in 1980, before joining Malaysia Airlines in 1981.

The Penangite became a captain in the early 1990's and has 33-years and 18, 360 hours of flying experience under his belt.

His colleagues described him as a jovial but professional "aviation geek" who collects remote controlled miniature aircrafts, light twin engine helicopters and amphibious aircrafts.

Outside of aviation, he runs a YouTube channel dedicated to DIY projects, where he teaches viewers how to fix home appliances like air-conditioners.

How about this point of view. Let's say you are a long distance truck driver, and you spend a lot

of time driving on the road. Are you going to set up a truck simulator in your home so you can do

driving simulations after you get off the road ?? He was certainly proud of his set up, but at this

point we have no idea what he was doing with it. He had nothing to hide until the flight disappeared.

How about this point of view. Let's say you are a long distance truck driver, and you spend a lot

of time driving on the road. Are you going to set up a truck simulator in your home so you can do

driving simulations after you get off the road ?? He was certainly proud of his set up, but at this

point we have no idea what he was doing with it. He had nothing to hide until the flight disappeared.

Same but different smile.png

Most racers of both cars & bikes have sims at home.

They do not use it to better their skills as it is not transferable

but do use it to learn tracks as the tracks are all accurately depicted in the better sims.

But in this case yes I guess a hypothesis could be used that he was practicing using the flight physics model

of a plane he flew & then try to see how tight he could turn it without stalling it or practice landing

on X runway location ( accurately depicted ) with a runway of X length

Since these flight models are very accurate I guess I could see it being beneficial

That is a very nice looking simulator he has set up for himself

Must have been a real aviation enthusiast too if he had it awhile

The press conference which is airing live now stated that the flight simulator has been seized by police and is now being analysed by 'experts'.

It actually said it had been taken and reasembled by there experts and now was being tested.

Lots of Top Gear arcade types in the Malasian Police too I guess.smile.png

One poster on reddit made an interesting hypothesis concerning that the plane may have been hijacked before take off. The co-pilot may have been approached by a female before the flight and flirted with her, she gets a tour of the cockpit before the plane leaves the tarmac and the plane falls into the hands of her accomplices.

Hence the first of the transponders gets switched off as the pilot was hoping air traffic control would notice. Erratic flying such as up, down and keep switching course could have been the pilot signalling for help but it was ignored by everyone.

I know it's just another theory but it makes more sense than the pilot being angry with the government and hijacking his own plane.

From the Press Conference;

Authorities deny reports that the aircraft have landed somewhere.

Does this mean that the shaman with the coconuts is correct that the plane is suspended in the sky?

That would be too obvious

Back-up a minute.....

Not to obvious if you restore deleated files and find this exact data on "DELETED LOGS..."

If other logs still open in simulator with file dates before and after... Thus deleted logs co-insided with Dates close to our affected dates here.... I think you will have concusive data on who - what - when and how!

Does this mean that the shaman with the coconuts is correct that the plane is suspended in the sky?

Maybe he can see it through his bamboo binoculars.

At this point the shaman is no more ridiculous than the rest of the speculative horse manure being posted by many people.

Maybe he can see it through his bamboo binoculars.

At this point the shaman is no more ridiculous than the rest of the speculative horse manure being posted by many people.

Worse than the shaman is uri geller

How embarrassing for the Malaysian Government, feeding tit bits as we go.

Next thing they will say the plane was located a few days ago and bad weather hindered reporting it.

What a farce.

So sad for the families of those on board, could happen to any of us.

My son came up with a very plausible theory tonight.

Sometimes it takes a child with clear undisturbed vision to see what could have really happened.

He asked if anyone had checked the moon yet.

He should apply for a job at the Daily Mirror immediately. They're looking for people of that calibre.

sim.jpg

What do you do?

(1) Keep it quiet?

Safe to say you have zero idea if the flightsim scene.

All they need is the pc. Plug it in to keyboard, mouse and monitor at base.

Reports of baggage found floating in malaka straits - too early to tell though

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

sources ?? links ?? ...or are you trolling ? tongue.png

I bet lots of wives get dumped in the Malacca Straits..

sources ?? links ?? ...or are you trolling ? :P

When you get really good at computers , try this great web site called Google - it's really amazing

My take on it - most likely another wrong report, just reflecting the chatter ( search Greek ship )

Edited by skippybangkok

sources ?? links ?? ...or are you trolling ? tongue.png

When you get really good at computers , try this great web site called Google - it's really amazing

Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit wink.png I believe it is incumbent on the poster to supply supporting evidence for allegations.

Which specific post in pprune are you referring to ?

Maybe this....

http://www.pprune.org/rumours-news/535538-malaysian-airlines-mh370-contact-lost-229.html#post8380702

which specifically states

--- "Guys , the sublieutenant of the ship stated in a phone call from the greek media , that them among other ships had informed to be careful at their route for possible suspect things floating . They do not instructed to change course, i thing it a media overact. " ---

One would be well-advised to remember what pprune actually stands for -- it's a "rumour network" ;)

Edited by jpinx

The position of the alleged suitcases reported above is here: SkyVector Aeronautical Chart (center crosshair)

Which is:

73 NM SW of VAMPI

123 NM SW of GIVAL

282 NM SE of IGREX

(On Mar 14th, Malaysia's Transport Minister stated that MH370 had routed via waypoint VAMPI, then GIVAL, and finally towards IGREX. The target was said to be lost at FL295 after GIVAL)

The position of the alleged suitcases reported above is here: SkyVector Aeronautical Chart (center crosshair)

Which is:

73 NM SW of VAMPI

123 NM SW of GIVAL

282 NM SE of IGREX

(On Mar 14th, Malaysia's Transport Minister stated that MH370 had routed via waypoint VAMPI, then GIVAL, and finally towards IGREX. The target was said to be lost at FL295 after GIVAL)

You're just copy-pasting from here.....

http://www.pprune.org/rumours-news/535538-malaysian-airlines-mh370-contact-lost-230.html#post8380815

Please do not make it look like you have "special information" -- add your sources.....

A possible breakthrough!

Two interesting links which may be turn out to be true for the sake of those poor relatives who must just want to know where their family members are.

http://www.thetoc.gr/eng/news/article/greek-ship-looking-for-lost-plane-debris?rel=newsfeed1

https://twitter.com/ThisDigitalLtd/status/445176117805056001