Missing Malaysia Airlines jet carrying 239 triggers Southeast Asia search

webfact

A new Egyptair flight 990 huh.png

Perhaps the final words from the Egypt Air pilot .... " Allahu akbar !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "

That company fought the stigma of having lunatic Muslim pilots for a long time,

and kept trying to blame the incident on the aircraft. Will be curious how Malaysian

Air will spin this incident.

NTSB ( America) Deliberate crash

ECAA ( Egypt ) Mechanical problem

Edit : My mistake.....From Wikipedia, he actually said " I rely on God" nine times......

Did he actually say it 9 times or did he say: '' I rely on God nine times ''?

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Seems pretty simple. Instead of wasting time looking in the ocean, it is really a research project.

With the simple question, what island in the Indian Ocean has a deserted 10,000 foot landing strip.

Latest report from Malaysia was that the last ping was received after the plane had been

in the air for 8 hours. I believe that is a longer time period than what the plane had been fueled

for. So clearly it has landed, refueled, and taken off again. With the plane fully refueled

somewhere in the Indian Ocean, the search area would be so large as to be unsearchable...

Don't you think they have already looked into that? I am sure the militay already checked that out.

Out of all the theories we've heard about I find it hard to believe they landed on a deserted island.

Sent from my SM-P601 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Hmmm seems pretty clear to me. The plane was still flying after 8 hours which is supposed

to be beyond the range of the plane as it was loaded for the Beijing flight. So it either landed

and fueled, or a 777 has midair refueling capabilities that no one knows about.....

And given all the misinformation that Malaysia Airlines has handed out that wasted massive

amounts of time, at this point not really sure who has looked into what. But I suspect

the American intelligence community is working on this full bore, and is using their

considerable resources............

If the Malaysian Military (Government) assisted....it looks as if...judging from the fact that the flight returned to Malaysia...and cut off the last communications at that point..... Malaysia itself may have refueled the flight at any one of it's facilities...and then it took off again. Nobody could track that..could they?

Aviation expert on BBC said you have to go out of the way to turn of both transponders. It's not just a flick of a switch, but a complicated procedure.

Hi,

This is not true. The transponder takes one second to turn off. Very straightforward and in no way complicated.

I had a play around with the altitude switch whilst on the ground today to see if could replicate the spinning of the switch to 29500ft from the cruise altitude of 35000ft. I did it ten times and did not get anywhere near the figure mentioned.

Eastbound traffic flight level of 29000ft, westbound flight level of 30000ft. An intermediate altitude would therefore make sense to avoid a collision and with the transponder being off it would not generate a traffic indication on the other aircrafts navigation display, thus avoiding detection whilst dark.

45000ft is virtually the maximum altitude of the 777, but to get to that altitude it needs to be fairly light weight to achieve that.

By now ... some readers are saying....

Thai Visa posters are ignorant.... and need not be posting ideas.

Now, here is my opinion...

Thai Visa posters think "Out of the Box". We may actually, in our own naive way, submit something that could be checked out.

If the Plane was not "ditched" then time is of the essence. Why not throw some snowballs at the chimney and see if one sticks.

A new Egyptair flight 990 huh.png

Perhaps the final words from the Egypt Air pilot .... " Allahu akbar !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "

That company fought the stigma of having lunatic Muslim pilots for a long time,

and kept trying to blame the incident on the aircraft. Will be curious how Malaysian

Air will spin this incident.

NTSB ( America) Deliberate crash

ECAA ( Egypt ) Mechanical problem

Edit : My mistake.....From Wikipedia, he actually said " I rely on God" nine times......

Did he actually say it 9 times or did he say: '' I rely on God nine times ''?

No he said it nine times......( Tipoff is the quotation mark after the word God ) But good point , it would have been quicker to say " I rely on God nine times". Particularly since he was right in the middle of flying the plane in a steep dive into the ocean.... :-)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/EgyptAir_Flight_990

"The cockpit voice recorder (CVR) recorded the Captain excusing himself to go to the lavatory, followed thirty seconds later by the First Officer saying in Egyptian Arabic "Tawkalt ala Allah", which translates to "I rely on God." A minute later, the autopilot was disengaged, immediately followed by the First Officer again saying, "I rely on God." Three seconds later, the throttles for both engines were reduced to idle, and both elevators were moved three degrees nose down. The First Officer repeated "I rely on God" seven more times before the Captain suddenly asked repeatedly, "What's happening, what's happening?"

Edited by EyesWideOpen

Another idea to add to the list of possible, improbable, and absurd ones.

Someone hacks into a computer holding flight control software, and modifies it to disable manual override and comms when the aircraft reaches a certain location. Passengers and crew could possibly be disabled by de-pressurising, and further waypoints could also be programmed for the autopilot to follow, with the aircraft eventually ditching in the sea.

If this scenario is at all possible (and I certainly hope it isn't!), then maybe loading the control software used for MH370 onto a flight sim and setting it to the date/time/route of MH370 might be of some help.

Feel free to shoot me down in flames. I have no connection with the aircraft industry!

Its a joke in this day and age that passengers are allowed to board with stolen passports and passenger jets can fly around without any indentification.

Absolutly , i think a transponder that cannot be turned off so easily would be great , located on the outside of the plane welded to a essential part so if removed cannot fly anymore

sent from my windmill using ganja smoke-signals

Aviation expert on BBC said you have to go out of the way to turn of both transponders. It's not just a flick of a switch, but a complicated procedure.

Hi,

This is not true. The transponder takes one second to turn off. Very straightforward and in no way complicated.

I had a play around with the altitude switch whilst on the ground today to see if could replicate the spinning of the switch to 29500ft from the cruise altitude of 35000ft. I did it ten times and did not get anywhere near the figure mentioned.

Eastbound traffic flight level of 29000ft, westbound flight level of 30000ft. An intermediate altitude would therefore make sense to avoid a collision and with the transponder being off it would not generate a traffic indication on the other aircrafts navigation display, thus avoiding detection whilst dark.

45000ft is virtually the maximum altitude of the 777, but to get to that altitude it needs to be fairly light weight to achieve that.

So you say they had to loose weight before going there

Hi,

I don't know if I'm allowed to link to a blog but ...

Commercial aviation pilots tell NPR that they would have no idea how to disable all the systems designed to automatically communicate with ground stations, though they could probably figure it out from checklists and other documentation available aboard an aircraft.

Its earlier comfirmed it was an error in the roaming, its happen to me before that my phone has been off , but people can connect to me when i was abroad.

After this news conference and talk that the plane was still communicating at 0811 a couple of things pop back into thought.

The report of people receiving claims from a previously unknown group

Relatives reporting when they called the phones of people on the plane the call would connect and ring out.

I wonder what other earlier dismissed reports need to be examined again.

Normal mobile / cell phones connect to communication devices on towers usually on land. Much of the route of this aircraft after it passed back over Malaysia was over the sea. I have encountered 'dead spots' all over America and now here in Thailand where I am too far from a tower to make a connection - no bars... How is it that someone's phone works at 23,000 ft., 35,000 ft., and 45,000 ft. - (which are the erratic altitudes reported for this aircraft) most of which in the now reported 7 hours of flying time after the sudden westernly turn --- mostly over the sea? ... That is one hell of a smartphone. Recently my American AT&T serviced cell phone had no bars from shortly after take off from Seattle in mid January of this year and of course even when I landed in Beijing there were no bars --- just a red light where the bars were supposed to be. ... So please enlighten me as to how these phones are supposed to have rang and not answered ... I will stand corrected if there is a plausible explanation.

Edited by JDGRUEN

Thai Visa posters think "Out of the Box". We may actually, in our own naive way, submit something that could be checked out.

If the Plane was not "ditched" then time is of the essence. Why not throw some snowballs at the chimney and see if one sticks.

Here's a snowball which will undoubtedly melt very quickly in this heat.

The Malaysian pilot(s) or cabin crew are muslims and sympathetic to the Uyghur people's cause, thus they fly the plane to a friendly muslim state in central Asia, demanding in secret negotiations with the Chinese government favourable conditions for the Uyghur people.

Once the conditions are met the passengers are later returned to China and Malaysia, but only after some time when the media has moved on.

Its earlier comfirmed it was an error in the roaming, its happen to me before that my phone has been off , but people can connect to me when i was abroad.

After this news conference and talk that the plane was still communicating at 0811 a couple of things pop back into thought.

Relatives reporting when they called the phones of people on the plane the call would connect and ring out.

Normal mobile / cell phones connect to communication devices on towers usually on land. Much of the route of this aircraft after it passed back over Malaysia was over the sea. I have encountered 'dead spots' all over America and now here in Thailand where I am too far from a tower to make a connection - no bars... How is it that someone's phone works at 23,000 ft., 35,000 ft., and 45,000 ft. - (which are the erratic altitudes reported for this aircraft) most of which in the now reported 7 hours of flying time after the sudden westernly turn --- mostly over the sea? ... That is one hell of a smartphone. Recently my American AT&T serviced cell phone had no bars from shortly after take off from Seattle in mid January of this year and of course even when I landed in Beijing there were no bars --- just a red light where the bars were supposed to be. ... So please enlighten me as to how these phones are supposed to have rang and not answered ... I will stand corrected if there is a plausible explanation.

I don't think the phones actually rang. The network will provide the caller the ringing tone if the recipient has call diversion on.

It is well documented that Islamic extremists are notorious for hijacking and blowing up planes as a means [ attempt] to a political end. It is their MO and has been for decades. Fact !

It's also well documented that they don't normally hijack planes of muslim countries with whom they have no squabble.

Fact!

rolleyes.gif

But this plane had a 154 Non Muslim Chinese as passengers - at least 99% of them. And right now the Muslims of China are very pissed at the PRC Government.

I don't think the phones actually rang. The network will provide the caller the ringing tone if the recipient has call diversion on.

I agree ... but many people seem to believe that phones will ring far out over the sea...

Edited by JDGRUEN

Hi,

Hi,

You could allow the speed to build up and then zoom climb towards that height but it would not be pretty. The aircraft will loose energy pretty fast. Sustained flight at the level would only be possible at light weights in the region of 160 tons. Max alt is exactly 43100ft for the 777.

Two "new" links below....both very confusing.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2014/03/14/malaysia-airlines-search-heads-toward-indian-ocean/

http://www.straitstimes.com/breaking-news/se-asia/story/missing-malaysia-plane-mh370-said-be-traced-sea-australia-20140315

I mean...in which direction out of a possible 365 has it gone & who are we to believe?

Or is all this stuff just disinformation?

There's your answer. It must be along one of those 5 extra degrees.

It is well documented that Islamic extremists are notorious for hijacking and blowing up planes as a means [ attempt] to a political end. It is their MO and has been for decades. Fact !

It's also well documented that they don't normally hijack planes of muslim countries with whom they have no squabble.

Fact!

rolleyes.gif

But this plane had a 154 Non Muslim Chinese as passengers - at least 99% of them. And right now the Muslims of China are very pissed at the PRC Government.

Hate to be the Source Detective again, but who said the majority of 154 Chinese passengers were non-Muslim? You’ve got me interested.

Here's a snowball which will undoubtedly melt very quickly in this heat.

The Malaysian pilot(s) or cabin crew are muslims and sympathetic to the Uyghur people's cause, thus they fly the plane to a friendly muslim state in central Asia, demanding in secret negotiations with the Chinese government favourable conditions for the Uyghur people.

Once the conditions are met the passengers are later returned to China and Malaysia, but only after some time when the media has moved on.

It's been seven days already. Wouldn't they have made their demands by now ?

Looking at passengers on the flight manifest brings up the possibility that these are the precious "cargo" from my earlier post (somebody earlier mentioned the Freescale employees being the cargo and that got me thinking).

"Five major technological communications military contractor companies have high-tech employees and executives on the MH370 passenger manifest, two American and three Asia Pacific – each strongly tied to military: China Telecom, Business Machines Corp., Austin-based Freescale, International Business Machines (IBM), ZTE Corp., and Huawei Technologies Co. Combined, they have 26 high-tech experts on the passenger manifest list, including two executives. One of these companies refused to identify its employees onboard, and investigators also withheld those identities."

Now the question is "Who has the most to gain from taking them?" I'd rule out Iran as the US and Israel would have their just cause to bomb the excrement out of them. Which government would have the balls or stupidity to do this and expect to get away with it? None as far as I'm concerned.

Maybe we're barking up the wrong tree with this theory as whichever country is responsible would face the wrath of the other big government players ie. China, Russia or the USA.

According recent post by Lite Beer;

It WAS hijacked: Malaysian official says it's CONCLUSIVE jet carrying 239 was seized by individual or group 'with significant flying experience' as PM admits tracking was 'deliberately' disabled.

Read more here:http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/711115-disappearance-of-malaysian-jet-appears-deliberate-pm/?utm_source=newsletter-20140315-1553&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=news

Fact!

rolleyes.gif

Hate to be the Source Detective again, but who said the majority of 154 Chinese passengers were non-Muslim? You’ve got me interested.

One Chinese Muslim passenger was reported as being investigated - looked at closely. There was no report of multiple investigations of multiple Chinese Muslim passengers. Then there is the statistical percentage ... the vast majority of the Chinese population are non Muslim. More economically advantaged Chinese travel internationally... Chinese Muslims for the most part are not in the economically advantaged group. If you want a source on my opinion -- then try google or Bing.

Edited by JDGRUEN

The Mal Mil has confirmed the aircraft did make a Northwards turn but then what about Sat

ping data also putting the aircraft heading towards Perth WA? 7.5 hours flight from last known

verified position makes for a huge circle. Hmmmmmmm. But the "Stans...Why? Perth WA...

Why?

Stans => Woes of the Uighurs.

Perth => Hide plane in deep ocean.

Missiles don't need to lock on to heat signals anymore. That was 40 years ago. They have their own small radar head these days working on the radar reflection from the aircraft.

Both types are in use and neither type is obsolete.

I would caution against the Muslim angle as being the cause of this mystery as the US would be all over it from the beginning if it were the case.

I can just see the captain being arrested and saying "I would have gotten away with it if it wasn't for those pesky Thai Visa infidels".

As some people on other forums have speculated that this could be a similar scenario.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Helios_Airways_Flight_522

Looking at passengers on the flight manifest brings up the possibility that these are the precious "cargo" from my earlier post (somebody earlier mentioned the Freescale employees being the cargo and that got me thinking).

"Five major technological communications military contractor companies have high-tech employees and executives on the MH370 passenger manifest, two American and three Asia Pacific each strongly tied to military: China Telecom, Business Machines Corp., Austin-based Freescale, International Business Machines (IBM), ZTE Corp., and Huawei Technologies Co. Combined, they have 26 high-tech experts on the passenger manifest list, including two executives. One of these companies refused to identify its employees onboard, and investigators also withheld those identities."

Now the question is "Who has the most to gain from taking them?" I'd rule out Iran as the US and Israel would have their just cause to bomb the excrement out of them. Which government would have the balls or stupidity to do this and expect to get away with it? None as far as I'm concerned.

Maybe we're barking up the wrong tree with this theory as whichever country is responsible would face the wrath of the other big government players ie. China, Russia or the USA.

Dio Mio! How many days ago were we saying this!!!!!

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Hi,

Hi,

You could allow the speed to build up and then zoom climb towards that height but it would not be pretty. The aircraft will loose energy pretty fast. Sustained flight at the level would only be possible at light weights in the region of 160 tons. Max alt is exactly 43100ft for the 777.

What puzzles me including the fact that its not received much comment is the action or more the lack of it of the Royal Malaysian Air force. Consider the scenario you are a air force radar operator and pick up an unidentified aircraft heading toward your country at an altitude of 45,000ft. So as civil aircraft don't theoretically fly this high I would expect the conclusion to be well if its not civil it must be military. The aircraft is then tracked dropping to about 23,000ft not exactly a normal maneuver. But neither the first or the second prompt the RMA to send a fighter to investigate? Why? I think that the extreme altitude and the subsequent 20,000ft loss in altitude was the flight crew, or at least one of them trying to attract some attention in the only way they could? Didn't work though did it?

You are on the right track (in response to the recent post about freescale employees)

Sent from my LG-P970 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

The preparation required to hijack this plane would have taken a very long time. Months or even years as did the preparation for 9/11. So how would the culprits know so far in advance that said employees, or anybody else, would be on this plane at that time ? The only way this angle would fly is if they were prepared well in advance and waiting for a target/s of opportunity.