Missing Malaysia Airlines jet carrying 239 triggers Southeast Asia search

webfact

All right, good day.

Here is the latest set of revised detail including who actually said "all right good night" and, the ACARS was not yet disabled at that time.

Please all, revise your conspiracy theories accordingly.

http://blogs.crikey.com.au/planetalking/2014/03/17/mh370-update-has-co-pilot-saying-all-right-good-night/

"Malaysia Airlines says it believes the last words heard from missing flight MH370 “all right good night” were spoken by ......................"

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Earlier it was reported that there was 2 navy seals on board the aircraft. Is there any possibility that they may be involved as they would be trained to do a lot of things and flying could be one of them. It won't be difficult for them to over power the civilian and take over the plane. It was never fully stated why they were on board. Could they be another angle to look at.

the secure doors to the cockpit are meant to keep out everybody after 9-11 .Boeing must have spent a lot of time designing cockpit doors ...

is it possible he was diagnosed with HIV or some other horrible disease ,pilots get around a lot so may have become HIV + ?

or a terminal disease from excess booze ?

"The "all right good night" message where he breaks protocol was maybe the pilot trying to tell air traffic that he's not following protocol because he's under duress (ie. an Islamist hijacker has a knife to his throat)."

There is a secret word pilots use in radio transmissions to indicate they have been hijacked. I cannot say what it is, but can tell

you that " all right good night" is not it....

I have never heard of a secret word that's meant to be used by pilots in the situation you describe.

"The "all right good night" message where he breaks protocol was maybe the pilot trying to tell air traffic that he's not following protocol because he's under duress (ie. an Islamist hijacker has a knife to his throat)."

There is a secret word pilots use in radio transmissions to indicate they have been hijacked. I cannot say what it is, but can tell

I have never heard of a secret word that's meant to be used by pilots in the situation you describe.

News to me too. I might have been left out of the loop as I've only been a pilot for 35 years. whistling.gif

Earlier it was reported that there was 2 navy seals on board the aircraft. Is there any possibility that they may be involved as they would be trained to do a lot of things and flying could be one of them. It won't be difficult for them to over power the civilian and take over the plane. It was never fully stated why they were on board. Could they be another angle to look at.

That's a new one. Link Please to that info. Sounds like complete BS

Edited by Shot

Hi,

Just reading an interesting take on the aircrafts disappearance. It's posted by Keith Ledgerwood who has suggested that the aircraft slotted in below a Singapore Airlines flight heading to Europe. It certainly makes for interesting reading and seems plausible.

These aircraft with GPS fitted whilst flying along with lateral navigation (LNAV) engaged display amazing accuracy. It would be possible to fly exactly 500ft below, same speed, same route and be completely hidden from radar and the aircraft above. It's a scenario that never even crossed my mind but I can't see any reason why it would not work. Interesting stuff for sure.

Edited by khaosai

Hi,

Just reading an interesting take on the aircrafts disappearance. It's posted by Keith Ledgerwood who has suggested that the aircraft slotted in below a Singapore Airlines flight heading to Europe. It certainly makes for interesting reading and seems plausible.

Well let's have a link then.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

News to me too. I might have been left out of the loop as I've only been a pilot for 35 years. whistling.gif alt=whistling.gif>

Thank GOD you said that because I was racking my brains thinking, why don't I know the secret word. I was feeling left out Loptr. Perhaps we could have a pilots reunion in BKK - 'they who do not know the secret word' - I think it would be a busy drinkex.

You can learn something new every day..... Looks like khaosai, Loptr, and GentleMan were

indeed left out of the loop, or are not commercial pilots. Would appear that the FAA is not

concerned if a Cessna 172 is hijacked..... :-)

http://irvingshapiro.tripod.com/cgi-bin/Flight_93/FAA_hijack.htm

"CNN: What are the cockpit procedures if you are being hijacked? Is there any way to send a secret signal to air traffic controllers?

BARR: Yes there are. There are certain phrases that the pilots are trained to use that will indicate to the air traffic controllers that a hijack is in progress Governments like to keep these procedures confidential so as not to help hijackers.

Edited by EyesWideOpen

A possible breakthrough!

Two interesting links which may be turn out to be true for the sake of those poor relatives who must just want to know where their family members are.

http://www.thetoc.gr/eng/news/article/greek-ship-looking-for-lost-plane-debris?rel=newsfeed1

https://twitter.com/ThisDigitalLtd/status/445176117805056001

That is the Tonad crowd search project from DigitalGlobe commercial satellite company.

The image from the Tonad project

After image analysis, suggesting a boat? - tomnod facebook

I would think by now they must have reached the location where these pictures were taken, or do check if someone passes by on occasion ?

Anyone heard of the outcome ?

You can learn something new every day..... Looks like khaosai, Loptr, and GentleMan were

indeed left out of the loop, or are not commercial pilots. Would appear that the FAA is not

"CNN: What are the cockpit procedures if you are being hijacked? Is there any way to send a secret signal to air traffic controllers?

BARR: Yes there are. There are certain phrases that the pilots are trained to use that will indicate to the air traffic controllers that a hijack is in progress Governments like to keep these procedures confidential so as not to help hijackers.

Hi,

Well I can assure you there is no specific phraseology that I am aware of when it comes to unlawful interference. A specific transponder code will be used to get the controllers attention using secondary surveillance radar. I personally would then describe the situation clearly to the controller so he fully understands the severity of the situation.

Some airlines use specific phraseology between the cabin crew and flight deck during unlawful interference. That's maybe where the confusion lies.

Hi,

Well let's have a link then.

Here's one, and after reading I believe it's the answer. I said many days ago that the plane must have gone to Pakistan as soon as they said it had flown on farther. This also fits the satellite ping data. Note the tilt angle defining the arc the plane traveled in is just approximate.

That also gets it past all the military radar in the area...

http://keithledgerwood.tumblr.com/post/79838944823/did-malaysian-airlines-370-disappear-using-sia68

So, where did it land?, northern Pakistan or Iran?

he would have had enough time to send a casual distress call as some person busting his way into the flight deck would have taken some time after getting past the stewards and pax trying to stop him or them .

say 10-15 minutes to somehow bust the door down .if its even possible, havent seen on TV any scenarios where they discuss busting the door down by some means .

easilly enough time to alert the other end.

a big fracas would have been going on outside the door which he could see on the CCTV outside the door .

maybe the crew carry a gas gun or stun gun now to disarm intruders not sure on that one but makes sense ,or even a small calibre handgun ?

Edited by 3NUMBAS

well I didn't learn anything new today from that site in your link. What you should learn though is that if you are going to link people to conspiracy sites concerning 9/11 you should declare it so that people have a choice to click on the link or not. There is NO "secret word pilots use in radio transmissions to indicate they have been hijacked.", and the reason you cannot 'say what it is', is because you don't know because the stench of male bovine feaces is overwhelming. Why declare that in a post when you know it to be untrue. And who is BARR? It sounds like this was an interview with CNN straight after flight 93 came down and they were dealing with someone as knowledgable as you, ie making it up.

That's a new one. Link Please to that info. Sounds like complete BS

Not navy seals. Navy shape shifting lizards.

he would have had enough time to send a casual distress call as some person busting his way into the flight deck would have taken some time after getting past the stewards and pax trying to stop him or them .

say 10-15 minutes to somehow bust the door down .if its even possible, havent seen on TV any scenarios where they discuss busting the door down by some means .

a big fracas would have been going on outside the door which he could see on the CCTV outside the door .

But someone could have got through when the door was open (toilet visit/steward serving).

Keithledgerwood.tumblr.com

I think that's got to be it, I said long ago it must have gone to Pakistan.

This, for sure, is what he would need a simulator for, practice intercepts !. MS Flight simulator will to that just fine..

Only loose end is the northern arc of the sat-com ping data. Is the Sing air plane's course close enough to

the arc defined by the satellite antenna's tilt angle?

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

News to me too. I might have been left out of the loop as I've only been a pilot for 35 years. whistling.gif alt=whistling.gif>

Thank GOD you said that because I was racking my brains thinking, why don't I know the secret word. I was feeling left out Loptr. Perhaps we could have a pilots reunion in BKK - 'they who do not know the secret word' - I think it would be a busy drinkex.

In deference to EyesWideOpen's post, there is a "secret code" that pilots have to alert the ground that they are in an emergency situation. If you turn the transponders to 7700, this is the universal distress signal. Considering that the transponders were turned off on MH370, who ever took control of the aircraft knew this.

But someone could have got through when the door was open (toilet visit/steward serving).

conceivable maybe but nobody on the pax list appears to be a possible terrorist ,US intelligence has checked all the names so have the malaysians and come up with nothing

Looked at some of the news service recaps of the investigation over the weekend.

Basically, it appears the authorities -- at least publicly -- have reported no key developments and no new insights into what occurred or why, or what's become of the plane.

Now more than a week along... Hardly reassuring.

Being suppressed in a country that's anti gay, a possible reason why he was so upset at anwars sentence for sodomy. Living in denial with his wife until it came out hence why she left, take your pick plenty reason for the captain to be upset

Edited by Scott
Deleted post edited out

This, for sure, is what he would need a simulator for, practice intercepts !. MS Flight simulator will to that just fine..

Only loose end is the northern arc of the sat-com ping data. Is the Sing air plane's course close enough to

Hi,

Certainly plausible Rabas and not something that I even considered. Regarding the SIA aircraft routing and satellite arc, I am not sure.

You would be very surprised just how accurate the onboard navigation systems are on these aircraft. Using all of the automation it would very straightforward for an experienced crew to formate on an aircraft flying above or below. The only problem with flying below the SIA flight is that the radio altimeter on the SIA aircraft would trigger an indication on the pilots primary flight display. No sound or flashing lights tho, only white numbers on how high above the object it is.

Can anyone bring up data Radar Vs Sat on the continuation of Singairs Flight.... To look closely at pinga and see if there is a "Break-away" showing where MH370 left the shadow?

This would give Location of a flight starting from "No Where..." (As if someone on Sing Airs flight had rolled down a window and thrown a (Caffeine Free Soda can out it...)

Would also give a greater Idea of destination MH370 was heading....

Seems some Intelligence Agencies have been reading our Forum as there have also been delay tactics then some Ideas were acted upon.... Its ok! We don't mind you reading our Bantering open loop Ideas, but please don't have to hide... "Just Follow Leads... QUICKER!!!" OK?

Note... I know someone has been snooping my responses as they have been caught twice.... 3rd and 4th time I opened Security Program as I have nothing to hide to see what they wanted. Was able to see programs they viewed... also was able to read TV links in emails as they opened them, They must have thought I wasn't home... LOL!! Until I shut the door on them and got a partial link back from Virus Tracking Software that attached to them as they departed.

So Guys watch your systems if something starts not working right.... as to what you are viewing start taking notes!

Edited by davidstipek

Interesting on the code speak issue. I have never heard of anything except transponder code thingy. Makes sense though to have a distress signal just in case.

I will try and get skinny from brother on this one. He does security and high risk package tracking for FedEx, UPS and etc. international flights to try and make sure no bombs, drug shipments from terrorist to finance terrorist, weapons and etc. Seems as if he would know this. I cannot imagine what this FO said as being code speak and apparently it wasn't.

Edited by F430murci

well I didn't learn anything new today from that site in your link. What you should learn though is that if you are going to link people to conspiracy sites concerning 9/11 you should declare it so that people have a choice to click on the link or not. There is NO "secret word pilots use in radio transmissions to indicate they have been hijacked.", and the reason you cannot 'say what it is', is because you don't know because the stench of male bovine feaces is overwhelming. Why declare that in a post when you know it to be untrue. And who is BARR? It sounds like this was an interview with CNN straight after flight 93 came down and they were dealing with someone as knowledgable as you, ie making it up.

You are wrong, simply admit it instead of moving into attack mode and embarrassing yourself :-)

It will facilitate your learning process as well. How many more links do you need ?

Is AVweb a sufficient resource for you ?Are you really a pilot ?

http://www.avweb.com/avwebflash/briefs/190493-1.html?redirected=1

"Australia's security apparatus went on its highest level of alert for two hours when the pilot of King Air accidentally used a "secret code word" indicating he was being hijacked, while talking with air traffic control. "

Edited by EyesWideOpen