Missing Malaysia Airlines jet carrying 239 triggers Southeast Asia search

webfact

I've been racking my brain for weeks as to the intended meaning of 'All right' and now they change it to 'three seven zero'.

Three times seven is twenty one or three times seventy is two hundred and ten. Could this be a GPS coordinate?

The point is not that this says anything about the flight, but that it says something about the information coming from the government. They let an incorrect and widely reported "fact" or rumor stand for nearly 3 weeks. What other "facts" are they going to come out and claim are completely wrong next?

Are we going to find out their radar saw this flight circle as if trying to land, then head straight off to sea? Do we have to go back and look at every single exact thing they've said, and assume everything else is wrong? It's ridiculous.

I was willing to cut them some slack in their handling of the situation since hardly anyone has had to deal with something like this. But they also shouldn't be doing this kind of stuff this far along.

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've been racking my brain for weeks as to the intended meaning of 'All right' and now they change it to 'three seven zero'.

Three times seven is twenty one or three times seventy is two hundred and ten. Could this be a GPS coordinate?

It is the flight number. More coffee needed this early.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

I took it to be a slightly sarcastic way of saying, "so what?" Hence my reply. Though it did cross my mind that it was just quick a reading.

Oh yes, The Illuminati.... ROFL Do you get some kind of commission for touting these conspiracy sites, or what? Pretty funny, but I'm not actually sure this is the kind of topic that calls for levity.

Here, now go play with this http://www.atheistfoundation.org.au/forums/showthread.php?t=18762 and let the grownups have a serious discussion.

Edited by hawker9000

The point is not that this says anything about the flight, but that it says something about the information coming from the government. They let an incorrect and widely reported "fact" or rumor stand for nearly 3 weeks. What other "facts" are they going to come out and claim are completely wrong next?

Maybe they will finally fess up and come out with " it isn't in the Indian Ocean ".

And yes Wooloomooloo. As another member posted. More coffee for you my friend. Racking your " brain for weeks" but you still aren't familiar with the flight number ? blink.png

Some believe the plane was refuel in Mid Air and now the plane than flow to a certain Mid Eastern Country,

And not possible as it requires special fittings and training to do so. Plus, a military refueling aircraft such as a KC130 refueling tanker would have to be available and coordinated via communication channels.

Some believe the plane was refuel in Mid Air and now the plane than flow to a certain Mid Eastern Country,

Haha, posting this in multiple threads. I thought you were joking. Do you think a 777 can be refueled in mid air? Explain how. Love to hear.

Haha, posting this in multiple threads. I thought you were joking. Do you think a 777 can be refueled in mid air? Explain how. Love to hear.

Obviously it can't. 'Goes right along with all the other wingnut stuff being posted about this tragedy. (I think I read awhile back though that the next generation USAF tanker is going to be the KC-46 based on the 767 however.)

It is top secret how refuel a 777 in mid air that is the reason I do not know how to do it.

I guess you known how and built a Atomic Bomb already

It is top secret how refuel a 777 in mid air that is the reason I do not know how to do it.

I guess you known how and built a Atomic Bomb already

giggle.gif Ok Harry time to go back to normal now. It's almost noonrolleyes.gif

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Jerry cans....

Edited by Showbags

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Jerry cans....

could be the cargo was extra fuel....

The good news is that anyone that makes an ass of themselves posting this morning can use todays date as the excuse.

And not possible as it requires special fittings and training to do so. Plus, a military refueling aircraft such as a KC130 refueling tanker would have to be available and coordinated via communication channels.

Showing the difference:

Refueling commercial airliner. Note fuel ports on bottom. Not a 777 in this pic but 777 is the same.

Refueling.jpg

In air refueling. Note the fuel port is on top. Fighter jets usually have a dorsal nozzle that has to be connected to due to space limitations for an open port type.

080208-F-1234G-001.jpg

Some believe any old tosh they read on the interwebnet.

Sent from my Lenovo S960 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Malaysia releases MH370 transcript, says nothing 'abnormal'
Agence France-Presse
KUALA LUMPUR

KUALA LUMPUR: -- Malaysian authorities on Tuesday released the full transcript of communications between the pilots of missing Flight MH370 and air traffic controllers, saying the exchanges showed nothing unusual.

"There is no indication of anything abnormal in the transcript," a statement by Defence and Transport Minister Hishammuddin Hussein said.

The 43 separate transmissions over nearly 54 minutes are thick with air-traffic and navigational jargon and give no hint of trouble aboard the ill-fated plane, which disappeared en route from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing on March 8 with 239 people aboard.

The transcript concludes with Malaysian air traffic control first bidding MH370 "good night", as it instructs the pilots next to contact controllers in Vietnam, over which the plane was due to fly.

The final entry from just after 1:19 am comes from one of the two MH370 pilots, who says "good night, Malaysian three seven zero".

The plane disappeared from radar shortly thereafter and is yet to be found, though Malaysia now believes it was deliberately diverted and flew on for hours to the Indian Ocean, where it is presumed to have crashed.

The transcript -- and particularly the final words from MH370 -- have been the subject of much speculation following earlier statements by authorities and the airline that the last transmission from the plane was a casual "All right, good night".

That apparent non-standard sign-off fuelled speculation that one of the pilots -- either Captain Zaharie Ahmad Shah, 53, or First Officer Fariq Abdul Hamid, 27 -- diverted the plane on purpose.

Under pressure to clarify the matter, the government corrected the final words late on Monday but until now had not released a full transcript.

Tuesday’s statement said the transcript was "initially held as part of the police investigation", but gave no other reason for the delay.

Malaysia Airlines had said previously that the last words were believed uttered by First Officer Fariq, but the statement said the ongoing investigation was yet to confirm that.

nationlogo.jpg
-- The Nation 2014-04-01

"good night, Malaysian three seven zero".

That is more like it and standard communication protocol. So nothing out of the ordinary after all in the final communications. That other misleading statement has been out since nearly day one so why the huge delay in clearing it up?

Okay....

My Post yesterday was posted then later someone deleted it. I will post a Quote from the Flight Radar24 Website:

Thanks to Agent24 Integrity he was able to post but it Later WIERD as his post Vanished also...!!!

So copy this link as I am sure It will Vanish ALSO!!!!

You can see Web page at top of Video and Voice confirmation of where it was posted (I apologise for the missspelling if any... Just get Phone calls from Stateside on this issue... They informed me that the Long Post I made yesterday has disapeared....)

Here we go!

http://www.flightradar24.com/#2014-03-08/18:40/12x/MAS370/2d9dd5b?&_suid=1396169384218026835636104952193

YOU CAN CLICK ON MHS370 (Flight will turn red to ID) as it leaves Maylasia air space over Kuala Terengganu @ 1728 UTC (Time) towards Vietnam @ 1735 utc time Plane will turn and go crazy, then actually shows it continuing on flight path. Crossing Vietnam boarder @ 1809 UTC. and show flight path. midway over south china sea it goes crazy completely does a 360 turn. But then this site continues to follow towards Ho Chi Ming City @ 1835 UTC and onto Hong Kong air space @ 2050 UTC. This whole time it shows it Squaking @ 2161 and Radar F-ZG SZ1.

I hate to throw this in but if indeed it did disappear at 1735 UTC ....... Then how can radar continue to show it all the way to Beijing.....? I don't know I just know I went to Flight radar24 webpage, clicked on left side... Playback entered date 03/08/2014 and time 1650 UTC then waited for MHS370 to leave KL double clicked on plane as it was ID'd as MHS370 and info came u on left side. you can change playbck speed to x24 instead of the norm at x12 so it doesn't time out. and track it all the way to china....... Absolutly WEIRD!!!!

Yeah so weird! And this same plane has been flying regular routes up until today!!! Oh maybe because the missing plane departed on March 7th UTC time, not the 8th....

Yes it is wierd because at same place over China Sea the same flight on 03/08/14 (same time) does same manuver.... Or maybe just looking for....?debris? ok?

But do go and do same search of map on 03/07/14 Yes plane does disappear but before plane does locate east of it Flight SQC7866 (Singapore Air Cargo- 747) it also disappears at 1734 UTC. and shows up again and reappears around 1744 click on it to track.... Totally off scope for 10 minutes.

Also just east of it (west of Riau Island) is another SIA638 (Singapore Air- A.B.380) it also disappers at 1734UTC... But it never reappears we scanned screen for 2 hrs never picking up on a A.B.380 headed anywhere from this location. In fact flight path stops in middle of Ocean!

Just about every plane in the same Longitude in general area does the disappearing and 99% come back... Except SIA638!

Maybe there is a way to contact some one to check with pilots of at least these two Aircraft to see if they remember anything flashing on their Radar screen or distubance in electronics at or between these times...

This is really simular to being close to a burst of Narrow Beam Radar, not aimed at them but in general vicinity!

If the answer is yes, then we know what happened to MH370... Not why or for what reason... but it tells us who is behind it! AND IT IS NOT THE PILOT!

Laugh if you want.... Being Exmilitary and working in this field. Seeing many developments used in SE Asia in the 60's-70's. Is why I believe this is the answer, God only knows and if The world demands hard enough we WILL get an answer. The same should happen to a few of the Items in the past 60 years give or take...... (Apparently I am not alone with this theory.....)

http://beforeitsnews.com/r2/?url=/conspiracy-theories/2014/03/flight-mh370-is-at-diego-garcia-heres-the-proof-2461078.html

Here are a few Quotes:

From SQ Alert:

Re: the black/blank photo from the IBM tech on the lost Malaysian jet. The

photo was taken inside a building just off the runways at Diego Garcia. I

put the photo into my editing software, grabbed the GPS point and here it

is. Try this: go to: itouchmap.com , choose #6, go to the

bottom right box and input the info

-7 18 58.3 LATITUDE

72 25 35.6 LONGITUDE

Click on: SHOW POINT

zoom in and you will see where the photo originated. Wow. You’ll probably

recognize the heavy aircraft parked nearby.

Don't worry and get excited here I will provide a Link...ok Moderators..... ???

Another from same upcoming LINK!!:

AMTV’s Christopher Greene points out in the video below how authorities still have not been able to provide any proof that the missing Malaysia Flight 370 actually went down or crashed, despite their assurances, with no evidence, that it did. Offers to settle with families, just to shut them up, all leads Greene, any many others, to believe there is a massive coverup going on. There is a variety of theories out there, but the link emailed to me by Greene with the first video below, discusses the very real possibility that what is being covered up is that the plane was captured and being hidden at Diego Garcia. As reported at Before It’s News back on March 24, 2014, a message appears to have been sent from a passenger, Philip Wood, after the plane went missing, and the location in the properties of the image was…… you got it, at Diego Garcia.

OKAY here is the Link these statements were quoted from...

http://beforeitsnews.com/conspiracy-theories/2014/03/flight-370-diego-garcia-what-the-msm-wont-tell-you-videos-2461328.html

And these are direct copies from this article @ beforeitsnews posted on Monday 03/31/2014 @ 1421hrs

It will be interesting to observe court proceedings - which will ensue. It's likely prosecuting attorneys will focus on the actions of the pilot, and his state of mind. Just as likely, attorneys for Malaysian authorities, will do all they can to dispel the plausibility of that scenario (pilot suicide-murder). It's doubtful Boeing will have anything to lose, though they're currently named in the lawsuit as defendants.

Malay press seem to think its hunky dory but theier prob nt free to upset the top brass,the bumis like to trump up charges for incorrect thought.

http://www.thestar.com.my/

MH370 search: Nothing 'abnormal' in transcript

PETALING JAYA: The full transcript of communications between flight MH370 and the Air Traffic Controller has been released, revealing nothing 'abnormal'.

Move along,if you want abnormal further up the peninsular

Okay....

My Post yesterday was posted then later someone deleted it. I will post a Quote from the Flight Radar24 Website:

Thanks to Agent24 Integrity he was able to post but it Later WIERD as his post Vanished also...!!!

So copy this link as I am sure It will Vanish ALSO!!!!

You can see Web page at top of Video and Voice confirmation of where it was posted (I apologise for the missspelling if any... Just get Phone calls from Stateside on this issue... They informed me that the Long Post I made yesterday has disapeared....)

Here we go!

http://www.flightradar24.com/#2014-03-08/18:40/12x/MAS370/2d9dd5b?&_suid=1396169384218026835636104952193

YOU CAN CLICK ON MHS370 (Flight will turn red to ID) as it leaves Maylasia air space over Kuala Terengganu @ 1728 UTC (Time) towards Vietnam @ 1735 utc time Plane will turn and go crazy, then actually shows it continuing on flight path. Crossing Vietnam boarder @ 1809 UTC. and show flight path. midway over south china sea it goes crazy completely does a 360 turn. But then this site continues to follow towards Ho Chi Ming City @ 1835 UTC and onto Hong Kong air space @ 2050 UTC. This whole time it shows it Squaking @ 2161 and Radar F-ZG SZ1.

I hate to throw this in but if indeed it did disappear at 1735 UTC ....... Then how can radar continue to show it all the way to Beijing.....? I don't know I just know I went to Flight radar24 webpage, clicked on left side... Playback entered date 03/08/2014 and time 1650 UTC then waited for MHS370 to leave KL double clicked on plane as it was ID'd as MHS370 and info came u on left side. you can change playbck speed to x24 instead of the norm at x12 so it doesn't time out. and track it all the way to china....... Absolutly WEIRD!!!!

Yeah so weird! And this same plane has been flying regular routes up until today!!! Oh maybe because the missing plane departed on March 7th UTC time, not the 8th....

Yes it is wierd because at same place over China Sea the same flight on 03/08/14 (same time) does same manuver.... Or maybe just looking for....?debris? ok?

But do go and do same search of map on 03/07/14 Yes plane does disappear but before plane does locate east of it Flight SQC7866 (Singapore Air Cargo- 747) it also disappears at 1734 UTC. and shows up again and reappears around 1744 click on it to track.... Totally off scope for 10 minutes.

Also just east of it (west of Riau Island) is another SIA638 (Singapore Air- A.B.380) it also disappers at 1734UTC... But it never reappears we scanned screen for 2 hrs never picking up on a A.B.380 headed anywhere from this location. In fact flight path stops in middle of Ocean!

Just about every plane in the same Longitude in general area does the disappearing and 99% come back... Except SIA638!

Maybe there is a way to contact some one to check with pilots of at least these two Aircraft to see if they remember anything flashing on their Radar screen or distubance in electronics at or between these times...

This is really simular to being close to a burst of Narrow Beam Radar, not aimed at them but in general vicinity!

If the answer is yes, then we know what happened to MH370... Not why or for what reason... but it tells us who is behind it! AND IT IS NOT THE PILOT!

Laugh if you want.... Being Exmilitary and working in this field. Seeing many developments used in SE Asia in the 60's-70's. Is why I believe this is the answer, God only knows and if The world demands hard enough we WILL get an answer. The same should happen to a few of the Items in the past 60 years give or take...... (Apparently I am not alone with this theory.....)

http://beforeitsnews.com/r2/?url=/conspiracy-theories/2014/03/flight-mh370-is-at-diego-garcia-heres-the-proof-2461078.html

Here are a few Quotes:

From SQ Alert:

-7 18 58.3 LATITUDE

72 25 35.6 LONGITUDE

AMTV’s Christopher Greene points out in the video below how authorities still have not been able to provide any proof that the missing Malaysia Flight 370 actually went down or crashed, despite their assurances, with no evidence, that it did. Offers to settle with families, just to shut them up, all leads Greene, any many others, to believe there is a massive coverup going on.There is a variety of theories out there, but the link emailed to me by Greene with the first video below, discusses the very real possibility that what is being covered up is that the plane was captured and being hidden at Diego Garcia. As reported at Before It’s News back on March 24, 2014, a message appears to have been sent from a passenger, Philip Wood, after the plane went missing, and the location in the properties of the image was…… you got it, at Diego Garcia.

http://beforeitsnews.com/conspiracy-theories/2014/03/flight-370-diego-garcia-what-the-msm-wont-tell-you-videos-2461328.html

And these are direct copies from this article @ beforeitsnews posted on Monday 03/31/2014 @ 1421hrs

Hmmmm...

I just went to these Long/Lat setting and I can tell you with 100% clarification personal knowledge if you look at ground there is a horse shoe mark just north of the white landmark on screen .... There was a hanger here! either it is still here and from sky made to look like just soil and vegitation or something screwy with this picture here... Need a higher resolution photo!

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<kml xmlns="http://www.opengis.net/kml/2.2" xmlns:gx="http://www.google.com/kml/ext/2.2" xmlns:kml="http://www.opengis.net/kml/2.2" xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom">

<Document>

<name>KmlFile</name>

<StyleMap id="m_ylw-pushpin">

<Pair>

<key>normal</key>

<styleUrl>#s_ylw-pushpin</styleUrl>

</Pair>

<Pair>

<key>highlight</key>

<styleUrl>#s_ylw-pushpin_hl</styleUrl>

</Pair>

</StyleMap>

<Style id="s_ylw-pushpin_hl">

<IconStyle>

<scale>1.3</scale>

<Icon>

<href>http://maps.google.com/mapfiles/kml/pushpin/ylw-pushpin.png</href>

</Icon>

<hotSpot x="20" y="2" xunits="pixels" yunits="pixels"/>

</IconStyle>

</Style>

<Style id="s_ylw-pushpin">

<IconStyle>

<scale>1.1</scale>

<Icon>

<href>http://maps.google.com/mapfiles/kml/pushpin/ylw-pushpin.png</href>

</Icon>

<hotSpot x="20" y="2" xunits="pixels" yunits="pixels"/>

</IconStyle>

</Style>

<Placemark>

<name>Picture GPS point</name>

<LookAt>

<longitude>72.41206026019779</longitude>

<latitude>-7.316472207114566</latitude>

<altitude>0</altitude>

<heading>-0.0008132752142797225</heading>

<tilt>3.442903063715435</tilt>

<range>657.3357656918832</range>

<gx:altitudeMode>relativeToSeaFloor</gx:altitudeMode>

</LookAt>

<styleUrl>#m_ylw-pushpin</styleUrl>

<Point>

<gx:drawOrder>1</gx:drawOrder>

<coordinates>72.42655555555557,-7.316472207114566,0</coordinates>

</Point>

</Placemark>

</Document>

</kml>

Type in the Long/Lat as given in article in Google Earth... ( I thought they sounded familiar!!!!)

Here are a few Quotes:

From SQ Alert:

-7 18 58.3 LATITUDE

72 25 35.6 LONGITUDE

AMTV’s Christopher Greene points out in the video below how authorities still have not been able to provide any proof that the missing Malaysia Flight 370 actually went down or crashed, despite their assurances, with no evidence, that it did. Offers to settle with families, just to shut them up, all leads Greene, any many others, to believe there is a massive coverup going on.There is a variety of theories out there, but the link emailed to me by Greene with the first video below, discusses the very real possibility that what is being covered up is that the plane was captured and being hidden at Diego Garcia. As reported at Before It’s News back on March 24, 2014, a message appears to have been sent from a passenger, Philip Wood, after the plane went missing, and the location in the properties of the image was…… you got it, at Diego Garcia.

David

I find your posts brighten up an otherwise dreary thread, so thank you! However a little research needs to be done before quoting from such sites.

If you read in detail about the photograph you will see it contains reference to the photo and it's Exif data, saying that Exif data cannot be tampered with. That is untrue and there are apps freely available that will allow you to alter such data on any photo. Also there is the matter of the text message that accompanied the photo. the text message reads - i kid you not!

“I have been held hostage by unknown military personal after my flight was hijacked (blindfolded). I work for IBM and I have managed to hide my cellphone in my ass during the hijack. I have been separated from the rest of the passengers and I am in a cell. My name is Philip Wood. I think I have been drugged as well and cannot think clearly.”

Now far be it from me, but when time is of the essence (and probably bandwidth) telling people you hid the phone up your ass is not a priority, BUT it could be true. The photo has originated from an iphone 5S. So I propose that you and I do some research to finally prove one way or the other the validity of this claim - as it could be important.

So, I will download one of the apps that claims you can change exif data and use it to see if I can say a photo has been taken in an obscure location, what I need you to do is get an iphone 5S (iphone 4 will do) and test to see if you can shove it up your ass. Please do not use lubricant/gel or soap as Mr Woods will not have had this available whilst sat in his passenger seat trying to conceal his phone. If you can get the iphone up your ass, completely hidden without use of lubricant AND retrieve the phone on your own unaided, take a photo AND return it to its hiding place then I believe that we could present the photo as being genuine (providing my more intellectually challenging side of the experiment works!) Make sure the iphone is switched off before hiding it in your ass or at least on ring, do NOT switch to vibrate.

I will report back quickly, David should also providing there is a good signal at the local hospital and he is willing to use his phone when the nurse recovers it.

if all members could read the following sentence in a high pitched voice as quickly as physically possible:

Note to readers - these experiments are being done by willing volunteers, do not try this at home it could be extremely dangerous, in the event of iphones being retained in your anus please seek medical help as a priority.

edit: David, had this happened in 1991 I know this would be a fabricated story because my Motorola with extended life battery pack would only just fit in my samsonite briefcase and would not have fitted in an elephants ass, however, I am sure with my part of the experiment and in particular yours, then we can show anything is possible in 2014. It has given me some excellent ideas already for different ways to use the 'find my iphone' app. I will split the royalties with you.

Edited by GentlemanJim

Here are a few Quotes:

From SQ Alert:

-7 18 58.3 LATITUDE

72 25 35.6 LONGITUDE

David

I find your posts brighten up an otherwise dreary thread, so thank you! However a little research needs to be done before quoting from such sites.

If you read in detail about the photograph you will see it contains reference to the photo and it's Exif data, saying that Exif data cannot be tampered with. That is untrue and there are apps freely available that will allow you to alter such data on any photo. Also there is the matter of the text message that accompanied the photo. the text message reads - i kid you not!

“I have been held hostage by unknown military personal after my flight was hijacked (blindfolded). I work for IBM and I have managed to hide my cellphone in my ass during the hijack. I have been separated from the rest of the passengers and I am in a cell. My name is Philip Wood. I think I have been drugged as well and cannot think clearly.”

Now far be it from me, but when time is of the essence (and probably bandwidth) telling people you hid the phone up your ass is not a priority, BUT it could be true. The photo has originated from an iphone 5S. So I propose that you and I do some research to finally prove one way or the other the validity of this claim - as it could be important.

So, I will download one of the apps that claims you can change exif data and use it to see if I can say a photo has been taken in an obscure location, what I need you to do is get an iphone 5S (iphone 4 will do) and test to see if you can shove it up your ass. Please do not use lubricant/gel or soap as Mr Woods will not have had this available whilst sat in his passenger seat trying to conceal his phone. If you can get the iphone up your ass, completely hidden without use of lubricant AND retrieve the phone on your own unaided, take a photo AND return it to its hiding place then I believe that we could present the photo as being genuine (providing my more intellectually challenging side of the experiment works!) Make sure the iphone is switched off before hiding it in your ass or at least on ring, do NOT switch to vibrate.

I will report back quickly, David should also providing there is a good signal at the local hospital and he is willing to use his phone when the nurse recovers it.

if all members could read the following sentence in a high pitched voice as quickly as physically possible:

Note to readers - these experiments are being done by willing volunteers, do not try this at home it could be extremely dangerous, in the event of iphones being retained in your anus please seek medical help as a priority.

edit: David, had this happened in 1991 I know this would be a fabricated story because my Motorola with extended life battery pack would only just fit in my samsonite briefcase and would not have fitted in an elephants ass, however, I am sure with my part of the experiment and in particular yours, then we can show anything is possible in 2014. It has given me some excellent ideas already for different ways to use the 'find my iphone' app. I will split the royalties with you.

Now its my turn "GentlemanJim"...

I am referring to GOOGLE"S Photo.... If you are insinuating that Google can and will contort the images it projects in "GOOGLE EARTH"??? I will quote BKKBrit's Comment... Really..."Dear God.. I hope I know none of you in real life."

I will not stoop low enough to be obseen... whether or not I wish to place something in a bodily Orfice or not... was never brought up anywhere in my text, and should not be of your concern, or anyone elses. Going further just because we are in Thailand and this has been know to take place (putting articles in the orfices of the human body) doesn't mean that I am of this crowd. Or are you asking me to join you!!)

Next time keep your answers Lilly White... or as they do on Ranches back home someone will get Branded...

If you care to go back and read... what I said was: (Apparently I am not alone with this theory.....) I went on to say was: (Being Exmilitary and working in this field. Seeing many developments used in SE Asia in the 60's-70's. Is why I believe this is the answer,)

I articulated to genuine Items that I know of for a FACT!!

DO YOU??

Now its my turn "GentlemanJim"...

I am referring to GOOGLE"S Photo.... If you are insinuating that Google can and will contort the images it projects in "GOOGLE EARTH"??? I will quote BKKBrit's Comment... Really..."Dear God.. I hope I know none of you in real life."

I will not stoop low enough to be obseen... whether or not I wish to place something in a bodily Orfice or not... was never brought up anywhere in my text, and should not be of your concern, or anyone elses. Going further just because we are in Thailand and this has been know to take place (putting articles in the orfices of the human body) doesn't mean that I am of this crowd. Or are you asking me to join you!!)

Next time keep your answers Lilly White... or as they do on Ranches back home someone will get Branded...

If you care to go back and read... what I said was: (Apparently I am not alone with this theory.....) I went on to say was: (Being Exmilitary and working in this field. Seeing many developments used in SE Asia in the 60's-70's. Is why I believe this is the answer,)

I articulated to genuine Items that I know of for a FACT!!

DO YOU??

David, don't be like that, I thought we were going to solve this rolleyes.gif

You were talking about the 'black photo' this is a direct quote from your post

Here are a few Quotes:

From SQ Alert:

-7 18 58.3 LATITUDE

72 25 35.6 LONGITUDE

Now you go and read about the black photo and read where the phone was hidden. The text message I quoted is the one that accompanied the photograph you quoted.!

OK stand down everybody, the mystery deepens, looks like David won't help prove the theory he quoted after all w00t.gif

Edited by GentlemanJim