Missing Malaysia Airlines jet carrying 239 triggers Southeast Asia search

webfact

Malaysian PM to hold press conference on missing plane: govt

KUALA LUMPUR, March 15, 2014 (AFP) - Malaysian Prime Minister Najib Razak was to address a press conference Saturday on the fate of a missing Malaysian airliner, his office said Saturday.

Najib will make an announcement at approximately 1:30pm (0530) GMT, the prime minister's office said on its official Twitter account.

afplogo.jpg
-- (c) Copyright AFP 2014-03-15

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Checking the passenger manifest, Malaysia authorities must now divulge information that would rule out any other pilot/potential hijacker on the flight. Each passenger must have been investigated by now. Doing what that aircraft did....right in between transitioning of ground radar.... hitting all the right buttons, making all those maneuvers....if there was one other in the airplane trained for that.....they should know by now.

Its the ****ing pilot. Always was. Simplest way to do it. "Hello Mr Pilot with no real life to talk of (not married, etc) earning a "nice" salary, would you like to be stinking rich with all the girls you can dream of?". Not that he will see anything of it because he's a massive liability as his new employer knows....because he will turn tables for the right money....which has been proved by the deal! Doh!

A new Egyptair flight 990 huh.png

Perhaps the final words from the Egypt Air pilot .... " Allahu akbar !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "

That company fought the stigma of having lunatic Muslim pilots for a long time,

and kept trying to blame the incident on the aircraft. Will be curious how Malaysian

Air will spin this incident.

NTSB ( America) Deliberate crash

ECAA ( Egypt ) Mechanical problem

Edit : My mistake.....From Wikipedia, he actually said " I rely on God" nine times......

Edited by EyesWideOpen

Awful lot of lawsuits going to come out of this one....

Liability lawsuits do not go very far in Thailand, and I suspect the same for

Malaysia especially concerning the national carrier. I suspect the real low life lawyers

will try to go after Boeing.

Two "new" links below....both very confusing.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2014/03/14/malaysia-airlines-search-heads-toward-indian-ocean/

http://www.straitstimes.com/breaking-news/se-asia/story/missing-malaysia-plane-mh370-said-be-traced-sea-australia-20140315

I mean...in which direction out of a possible 365 has it gone & who are we to believe?

Or is all this stuff just disinformation?

Malaysia especially concerning the national carrier. I suspect the real low life lawyers

Well, perhaps not in court. I should of said....

Awful lot of compensation due in this case to the families of the victims

China is not going to go easy on Malaysia.

Hows that?

Well, perhaps not in court. I should of said....

Awful lot of compensation due in this case to the families of the victims

China is not going to go easy on Malaysia.

Hows that?

thumbsup.gif

MISSING MH370
Investigators conclude plane was hijacked, reports say

The Star
KUALA LUMPUR

A Malaysian government official has confirmed that investigators have concluded that one of the pilots or someone else with flying experience hijacked the missing Malaysia Airlines (MAS) flight MH370, wire services are reporting.

The official, who is involved in the investigation, says no motive has been established and it is not yet clear where the plane was taken.

According to reports, the official spoke on condition of anonymity because he was not authorised to brief the media.

The official said that hijacking was no longer a theory: "It is conclusive."

The aircraft's communication with the ground was severed under one hour into its flight on March 8 from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing.

nationlogo.jpg
-- The Nation 2014-03-15

Two "new" links below....both very confusing.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2014/03/14/malaysia-airlines-search-heads-toward-indian-ocean/

http://www.straitstimes.com/breaking-news/se-asia/story/missing-malaysia-plane-mh370-said-be-traced-sea-australia-20140315

I mean...in which direction out of a possible 365 has it gone & who are we to believe?

Or is all this stuff just disinformation?

Interesting map from Reuters, has it been confirmed by the Malaysian military that it turned north?

The Malaysia pm just said on live tv that the plane was flown towards the Indian Ocean and the last engine data transmitted was at 0811 my time a good 7 hours after the plane went missing.

If that's correct, then I guess that would put it on the edge of its fuel

(Assuming it was fuelled for KL to Beijing + safety %)

Landed. refueled and flew on. Kazakhstan is very close to me theorised Hotan, Xinjiang. This is linked to the unclaimed Kunming stabbings. These people haven't finished getting our attention yet. My theory? Unfortunately we have more to come.

The Malaysian PM, before a media conferences, certainlysays MH370 has been wildly flown-off-course in a deliberate act and has not ruled out it may have been hijacked but would not confirm.

According to the Pm, potentially the final destination of MH370 could be somewhere between the corridor borders of Khazakhstan and Turkey down to a second corridor Southern Thailand and Indonesia

This is an amazing twist and in stark contrast to what we were first led to believe.

Edited by MK1

No way its have flyed to Kazakstan to close to india and pakistan, both nuclear powers they would send up attack plane pretty fast.

Diego garcia is american base, but have tens of thousands of islands around it ... You have tens of thousands of islands in indian ocean , maybee 100 k ! .

I am sure they flyed to some old landing strip. Trust me , Drug cartels , paradise islands hidden from the rest of the world like the movie "Beach" exists...for the people that know, ..

Would be pretty simple if they planned and located a old made ww 2 landing stripp..they might have all the facsilities there to stay with hostage for years.. No one could find them or report them

The plane could have more fuel on board then reported

There has to be enough fuel on board to cover taxi time +margin (due to queuing delays), climb to altitude (uses the most), level flight to start of descent, descent time (less fuel used here), time to nearest capable alternate airport, pattern holding if delay at airport, taxing to parking, and a reserve of perhaps 30-60 minutes. Depends a lot on company policy as they would like the aircraft to be loaded with absolute minimums as the more fuel on board the heavier and the more fuel used in total for the flight.

Often I see ebooks written about Thailand and on reading it is obvious they do not have a clue.

I see the same here. We have some very inventive people on this forum but their knowledge is fairly suspect.

I guess I will just have to eat my words.sad.png