I'm innocent, Issara says

Lite Beer

So all you frothing red corruption lovers are actually trying to tell us very well educated types of the other persuasion that you actually believe that this set up is actually real?

Or are you going to tell us that the government and police would never do such a thing?

Man.... You lot need help.... You really do.

I can see police and this guy ending up in prison come the day this shit pot of a government are no more and the power rests on the other side.

I will look forwards to laughing at you.

So if your hero's didn't do this, then are trying to say he voluntarily had this done to him by some one?? or did he tied his own hands and feet, then beat and bashed himself then drove too the river and threw himself over in the hope some local's will drag him from the water before he drowns? is that what you think and want others to think it as well???

You do relies that your version was a favored line of the south African white racists against the indigenous people, so you can now feel proud of your view.

People that think like this need help they really do.

Perhaps you can ask yourself what this guy was doing at a rally of a party that he was politically opposed to. Was he carrying any weapons perhaps ??

PDRC scum have gotten aways with all kinds of criminal activity simple because the power that be on the anti-government side would cover their illegal activity, that type of power corrupts as they now think they can get away with murder.

Go out and arrest that piece of excrement now!

Cheers

Agree...and arrest Thakins too. Oops that's not on the party agenda is it?

PDRC scum have gotten aways with all kinds of criminal activity simple because the power that be on the anti-government side would cover their illegal activity, that type of power corrupts as they now think they can get away with murder.

Cheers

Never happened on the red side of course... bah.gif

When the Redshirts kidnap someone, detain him and torture him over 6 days and then attempt to drown him by tossing him with hands and legs bound into a river, I will have the same sentiment as I do for the accused in this case. Ok?

However, there are no cases to date involving similar circumstances implicating a Redshirt.

True statement.

Spraying bullets into A Big C car park is more the Red style.

A couple of kids are just collateral damage.

If the kids were from Isaan then they would just be victims of friendly fire do doubt.

Move on.Nothing to see here

• Like 1

I thought the Aljazeera report was interesting today. Issara said Buddhism was about helping people live good and honest lives. There was a more senior Monk from Thailand who Sai Buddhism was created for Thais not to fight each other.

Obviously

I have paraphrased but the point is how ignorance perpetuates in this society where a Thai Monk thinks Buddhism was created for Thais.

It is disgusting really.

• Like 1

"He is only a red shirt without any prominent role."

Classic contempt for a fellow human being, shown by ex democrat party MP, now PDRC leader, issara. Nice.

Mrs Thida said that Ko Tee or Wutthipong Kotthammakhun, a red-shirt leader in Pathum Thani, was just an ordinary disc jockey out of over 1,000 affiliated with the UDD and, hence, the army’s legal actions against him amounted to a persecution against an insignificant figure.

Seems the contempt is widespread.

• Like 1

Cheers

When the Redshirts kidnap someone, detain him and torture him over 6 days and then attempt to drown him by tossing him with hands and legs bound into a river, I will have the same sentiment as I do for the accused in this case. Ok?

However, there are no cases to date involving similar circumstances implicating a Redshirt.

The only reason you haven't heard of this before is likely simply because the redshirts are more devious at creating false stories. It is best to remember that there is as of yet no corroborating evidence for this rather fantastical account. Neither the victim nor the accused can be trusted to speak honestly in this situation, and anyone who thinks the police are unbiased is living in fantasy land.

As of right now, any theory is equally likely, and my personal belief is that the redshirts/government are actually quite clever coming up with such a tale. The PDRC is going to need to step up their game if they are going to compete with these guys.

If and when actual verifiable evidence emerges, then I will revisit my opinion on this matter. Until then, everyone would do well to keep in mind that the only thing we have in this case is our own personal biases, and one opinion is as good as the next. It is way too early for anyone to start heaping moral indignation on anyone for this case.

Anyone could have placed those bruises on him, and for the right amount of money I can find you hundreds of people who would willingly submit to receiving them.

Yes I think your right, he beat himself almost to death, then tied himself up, hopped over to the river and jumped in?

I bet you also believe in the Easter bunny!

Cheers

Edited by kikoman
  • Like 1

Cheers

True statement.

If the kids were from Isaan then they would just be victims of friendly fire do doubt.

I believe there is one big difference, no one knows who spread gunfire at big C, but there is an eyewitness to the beating and attempted murder and they were yellow peaceful protester that attempted to murder him!

Cheers.

The only reason you haven't heard of this before is likely simply because the redshirts are more devious at creating false stories. It is best to remember that there is as of yet no corroborating evidence for this rather fantastical account. Neither the victim nor the accused can be trusted to speak honestly in this situation, and anyone who thinks the police are unbiased is living in fantasy land.

As of right now, any theory is equally likely, and my personal belief is that the redshirts/government are actually quite clever coming up with such a tale. The PDRC is going to need to step up their game if they are going to compete with these guys.

If and when actual verifiable evidence emerges, then I will revisit my opinion on this matter. Until then, everyone would do well to keep in mind that the only thing we have in this case is our own personal biases, and one opinion is as good as the next. It is way too early for anyone to start heaping moral indignation on anyone for this case.

Anyone could have placed those bruises on him, and for the right amount of money I can find you hundreds of people who would willingly submit to receiving them.

You are really clutching at straws now. There are witnesses who saw the man in the water. The person who pulled him out is not affiliated with either side of the event. Your explanation is that this is a made up event, and that the man willingly had himself tied up and risked drowning to support a claim of abuse .No one in his right mind would jump into a Bangkok waterway, not even the most devout follower of any of the political factions would. The physical evidence of torture according to you was self inflicted or welcomed by the victim. Right. Please note that the victim was Thai and not a European given to a S&M fantasy.

We have two versions of the event: A very plausible explanation that the victim was beaten and tossed in the water to drown, and your version that the man had himself bound and beaten and then tossed in the water. You believe that your explanation is more credible. Well, I tell you what. If you want people to put aside rational thought and common sense and accept your explanation, ok. However, I have a hunch, that most people, including those who support the PDRC are more likely to accept the version offered by the victim, the police and the witnesses, vs. your imaginary scenario.

You are really clutching at straws now. There are witnesses who saw the man in the water. The person who pulled him out is not affiliated with either side of the event. Your explanation is that this is a made up event, and that the man willingly had himself tied up and risked drowning to support a claim of abuse .No one in his right mind would jump into a Bangkok waterway, not even the most devout follower of any of the political factions would. The physical evidence of torture according to you was self inflicted or welcomed by the victim. Right. Please note that the victim was Thai and not a European given to a S&M fantasy.

We have two versions of the event: A very plausible explanation that the victim was beaten and tossed in the water to drown, and your version that the man had himself bound and beaten and then tossed in the water. You believe that your explanation is more credible. Well, I tell you what. If you want people to put aside rational thought and common sense and accept your explanation, ok. However, I have a hunch, that most people, including those who support the PDRC are more likely to accept the version offered by the victim, the police and the witnesses, vs. your imaginary scenario.

It not being a "Bangkok waterway" notwithstanding, there's a host of other possibilities. I don't think anyone can dispute that he was injured. Witnesses were present when he was dragged from the river (although curiously no witnesses to his claimed week in captivity).

Nevertheless, the witnesses at his recovery attest that he was tied up and near drowned after being dumped into the Bang Pakhong river.

The great unknown/unproven is, who did it to him.

Thai gangsters, hired guns, debt collectors, and various other unsavory characters here have all, at one time or another, applied the same sort of M.O. as this case. Even domestic disputes have ended up similarly.

Thai papers are chockablock full of bodies being recovered here, there, and everywhere on a very regular basis, even, as in this case, the Bang Pakhong river.

Edited by stargas

I see a common theme here lately. CMPO is quiet, actually all the ministers are quiet. But then you start seeing more violent attacks against the protester, which never gets resolved, especially many that were murdered. Then you have this guy, jo smoe, walking in and making claims that the police did not fully investigate. And many other incidents that is trying to tarnish the image of a peaceful demonstration.

And why is it every time it involve harm or harassment to a red shirt or anyone not anti-government, they have such quick swift resolution to the crime. I think murder case take a higher priority over this guy's case. What a mismanagement of police resource. Yet more evidence of abuse of power by the police.

I will bet that if he got beat up, it was not by the hands of PDRC, but someone who can take an innocent lives. Guess who that can be? We will just call them M.I.B. or the third hand as the govt. like to put it. And don't forget, what kind of guy Thaksin is. He has no remorse taking lives of others.

I feel sorry for the guy who got beat up though. I think TS used him as a pawn in his sick game. Have his guy pretending to be PDRC guard, acting out the violent act. But I think they may have gone a bit over board with getting Issara involved with the kill order. That is really stretching the credibility and will never be proven beyond a reasonable doubt, which will make it his testimony against the PDRC thrown out of court. It will be as mysterious as all the killings. But it does create propaganda against the protesters. Which is the mission of the govt....at least of Chalerm.

Edited by aimbc

said he would turn himself in once the PDRC protest ends

Since when does the alleged offender dictate when and how he will be processed. The guy is wanted for kidnapping, serious assaults and attempted murder. These are extremely serious offences and not an unpaid parking fine.

Pull your head in Issara you are the wanted man. Go and get him and start the process by letting tell you how things are to be done is showing that these guys are untouchable and a law unto themselves and the victims are just dog <deleted> on the soles of their shoes. Isn't this the very sort of thing they are protesting about, accountability.

It's reasonable to disobey the courts when the courts are acting unconscionably. If you don't agree then tell Yingluck to turn herself in too.

The warrant is based solely on an accusation made by a member of political opponent.

Since when does the alleged offender dictate when and how he will be processed. The guy is wanted for kidnapping, serious assaults and attempted murder. These are extremely serious offences and not an unpaid parking fine.

Pull your head in Issara you are the wanted man. Go and get him and start the process by letting tell you how things are to be done is showing that these guys are untouchable and a law unto themselves and the victims are just dog <deleted> on the soles of their shoes. Isn't this the very sort of thing they are protesting about, accountability.

It's reasonable to disobey the courts when the courts are acting unconscionably. If you don't agree then tell Yingluck to turn herself in too.

The warrant is based solely on an accusation made by a member of political opponent.

You are wy out in left field my friend. What about suthep????? He does not have to turn himslef in????? He is wanted also.

• Like 1

I see a common theme here lately. CMPO is quiet, actually all the ministers are quiet. But then you start seeing more violent attacks against the protester, which never gets resolved, especially many that were murdered. Then you have this guy, jo smoe, walking in and making claims that the police did not fully investigate. And many other incidents that is trying to tarnish the image of a peaceful demonstration.

And why is it every time it involve harm or harassment to a red shirt or anyone not anti-government, they have such quick swift resolution to the crime. I think murder case take a higher priority over this guy's case. What a mismanagement of police resource. Yet more evidence of abuse of power by the police.

I will bet that if he got beat up, it was not by the hands of PDRC, but someone who can take an innocent lives. Guess who that can be? We will just call them M.I.B. or the third hand as the govt. like to put it. And don't forget, what kind of guy Thaksin is. He has no remorse taking lives of others.

I feel sorry for the guy who got beat up though. I think TS used him as a pawn in his sick game. Have his guy pretending to be PDRC guard, acting out the violent act. But I think they may have gone a bit over board with getting Issara involved with the kill order. That is really stretching the credibility and will never be proven beyond a reasonable doubt, which will make it his testimony against the PDRC thrown out of court. It will be as mysterious as all the killings. But it does create propaganda against the protesters. Which is the mission of the govt....at least of Chalerm.

"And many other incidents that is trying to tarnish the image of a peaceful demonstration."

Peaceful??????? Where????? What is peaceful by stopping people form doing what they want to do in their life?

Cheers

True statement.

Where is your proof it was a "red shirt"?

Typical suthep thugs doing what they know best. Kill and kill again. When are the police going to do their job??????? they get paid and do nothing.

Where is your proof that it was Suthep thugs. At the moment it's one person's word against another's.

Cheers

Nah, only grenades.

I thought the Aljazeera report was interesting today. Issara said Buddhism was about helping people live good and honest lives. There was a more senior Monk from Thailand who Sai Buddhism was created for Thais not to fight each other.

Obviously

I have paraphrased but the point is how ignorance perpetuates in this society where a Thai Monk thinks Buddhism was created for Thais.

It is disgusting really.

I think most Thais think that Buddhism is their invention. My G/F looked very suprised when i told her the truth. I asked her what was the Buddhas(4) name. For a devout Buddhist, she couldn't answer !! When you look at all the lies that are espoused by politicians, Not many of them are Buddhist. One of the Doctrines of Buddhism is that people should not tell lies!!!. Monks don't take much notice of their doctrines as some do handle money, smoke , drink and shag women and sell dope.

You are wy out in left field my friend. What about suthep????? He does not have to turn himslef in????? He is wanted also.

Please name one other case (anywhere in the world) where a warrant is issued for arrest based solely on one accusation made by a political opponent?