Pattaya sex tourists

Showbags

Considering that the main Pattaya is one big brothel and that rather than being a family holiday attraction, is really geared up as a sex mongers destination, I would say that if there are any official Pattaya tourist figures available online or anywhere, than it is safe to assume that a the majority amount of these tourists are visiting Pattaya for the bars, booze and to have cheap sex with prostitutes.

Anyone who thinks of Pattaya also thinks about about bars and prostitutes, because that city is certainly not renowned for it`s glorious beaches and family friendly themes.

Considering that the main Pattaya is one big brothel and that rather than being a family holiday attraction, is really geared up as a sex mongers destination, I would say that if there are any official Pattaya tourist figures available online or anywhere, than it is safe to assume that a the majority amount of these tourists are visiting Pattaya for the bars, booze and to have cheap sex with prostitutes.

Anyone who thinks of Pattaya also thinks about about bars and prostitutes, because that city is certainly not renowned for it`s glorious beaches and family friendly themes.

Funny. The Russians seem to think it is a family destination and they dominate the Pattaya tourism market ... so ... coffee1.gif

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 1

Funny. The Russians seem to think it is a family destination and they dominate the Pattaya tourism market ... so ... coffee1.gif

You`re talking a load of old cossacks.

Strange but true. How on earth anyone can view a dump like Pattaya as a "family destination" is beyond me.

Travel agencies in the west used to adviertise Pattaya as a family destination 20 years ago. The Russian travel agencies are doing this now.

• Like 1

I imagine there are just much better spots for them elsewhere - e.g. for American female romantic travelers, Jamaica's a very hot spot for a long time.

The willies are bigger too (allegedly)

"Welcome to Jamaica, have a nice day" vs "Wendy"?

I imagine there are just much better spots for them elsewhere - e.g. for American female romantic travelers, Jamaica's a very hot spot for a long time.

The willies are bigger too (allegedly)

"Welcome to Jamaica, have a nice day" vs "Wendy"?

Has Wendy got a willie? w00t.gif