PDRC to expose shocking corruption conspiracy

webfact

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Perhaps, certainly if you had an expose available you would time it's release perfectly, doing so shortly after the CC rule against the borrowing bill is that time, and there's nothing wrong with a little teaser campaign. Todays' news is big enough, wait and see the reaction before unleasing the next brickbat. Honestly, I don't know how Yingluck still clings on, it's turned into an utter nightmare of her own making. The longer she stays the more of this is going to come out.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

If it is real information, it should be put before a court before spraying it over the press.

The thing is this is how they make money. They claim some real boat rocking revelation is about to come out that they have that will incriminate those at the top. Over the next week there will be visits by lawyers with many lunch boxes and the story will then disappear (and within a year later so will the 'whistle blower')

Edited by GentlemanJim

.....I have heard from a few Thai people about this....hidden oil reserves.....control of supply and price......

...borders....wheeling, dealing, with neighboring governments....to Thailand's detriment....

...quite sinister...conniving.....

The cynic in me says that this public announcement of "information to come" is an opportunity for someone to pay him a truck load of cash to lose the information.

If you really had it you would simply wait until you are ready with all the facts and just announce it, without warning. That would have far more impact then doing what he done.

it all stinks to me, yet another example of childlike politics from stupid people.

• Like 2

“...shocking corruption conspiracy in the country’s energy sector that has exploited the country’s wealth for over a decade."

So the guilty would include the PDRC administration as well as the PTP administration. Good to know that the PDRC will be just as tough on itself for contributing to national corruption as on the PTP.

PDRC to expose shocking corruption conspiracy

He did not elaborate the information which has just been obtained and rectified but said if it is exposed, it will “shock” not only Thais but also the world.

suspense...

Edited by metisdead
Small font reset to normal.

"He did not elaborate the information which has just been obtained and rectified but said if it is exposed, it will “shock” not only Thais but also the world."

Name horse and rider or shut the <deleted> up!

Edited by metisdead
Profanity
  • Like 1

There is nothing new or shocking about high level corruptions in Thailand. Thaksin was just a better at making money out of all the corrupted business deals he did while he was in power. Not a single Thai politician is exempted from being corrupted. Even Suthep became rich as he entered into public office and so are many others alike.

• Like 1

He said this information will be unraveled in the next few days and that the Thaksin regime would be shaken if it is exposed.

And still they won't budge and just deny it all before several lawsuits will be filed against him.

Just hand the entire findings to the NACC along with all the other cases pending.

However, this must be particularly juicy, because as far as Thai acceptance of corruption goes, if such a disclosure threatens to shake this regime to the core and 'shock' both Thais and the entire world...... It must be pretty bad.

I can't wait.

I wouldn't hold my breath...

Well the Dems really did there job when in power... Errrr or where they on the take during this period. What a load od BS this whole political posturing is. Oh the Dems will save the word, Thaksin is a thief of the greatest kind!!! Yeah yeah yeah. We know that. But that's how its been for over 80 years. Dont get ur knickers in a knot trying to convince yourselves the Dems will bring anything different.

Tune in tomorrow! Same batty time, same batty channel! Holy greased palm oil, baitman! "Shocking"? Hardly. SOS, business as usual. More shocking would be some politician showing he or she didn't get rich, or friends rich....

All the guilty parties have been discreetly contacted and he is awaiting the details on their payment plans to be kept out of the soon-to-be-released scandal details. If this isn't an extortion attempt, he should release the detail immediately. Too many investigators announce knowledge of wrongdoing and nothing ever comes of it. Chalerm, I'm looking at you. Is that how you get people to lend you Bentleys?

If it has been going on since Thaksin, then it was going on when the Democrats were in power after the coup. How could it be ongoing? Why didn't the Democrats put a stop to it when they were in power? It seems that the "corruption conspiracy" is much broader than anyone imagined and might involve ALL persons involved in Thai politics. Now, that's shocking!!!

If it has been going on since Thaksin, then it was going on when the Democrats were in power after the coup. How could it be ongoing? Why didn't the Democrats put a stop to it when they were in power? It seems that the "corruption conspiracy" is much broader than anyone imagined and might involve ALL persons involved in Thai politics. Now, that's shocking!!!

Thailand's Troubled Privatization of EGAT

http://www.asialaw.com/Article/1971489/Search/Results/Thailands-Troubled-Privatization-of-EGAT.html?Keywords=soe

This process, because it is Thaksin and because it is Thailand, has been suspect from the start. Maybe it took until now to uncover the original crime of 2005. I shall wait for the release of proof before I condemn anyone. If Democrats were involved, you can be sure PDRC would not be releasing any information.

http://www.asialaw.com/Article/1971489/Search/Results/Thailands-Troubled-Privatization-of-EGAT.html?Keywords=soe

This process, because it is Thaksin and because it is Thailand, has been suspect from the start. Maybe it took until now to uncover the original crime of 2005. I shall wait for the release of proof before I condemn anyone. If Democrats were involved, you can be sure PDRC would not be releasing any information.

Oh please.its an internationally known public company.

Oh please.its an internationally known public company.

I'm glad you have such confidence that Dr. Thaksin totally passed on this opportunity for graft and corruption when he never let an opportunity pass before. Even if it weren't Dr. Thaksin, it would be very un-Thai to miss such a golden opportunity as the privatization of such a large State Owned Enterprise, SOE.

Everytime I hear the "Soon to be released once it's prepped" lines...this comes to mind;;;

Have you seen the bigger piggies
In their starched white shirts?
You will find the bigger piggies
Stirring up the dirt
Always have clean shirts to
Play around in.

In their styes with all their backing,
They don't care
What goes on around.
In their eyes there's something lacking.
What they need's a damn good whacking.

Everywhere there's lots of piggies
Living piggy lives.
You can see them out for dinner
With their piggy wives.
Clutching forks and knives to
Eat their bacon. -George Harrison

The "face" of reform will change... only the faces...the game stays the same