Proof of address? 90 day report

Hi,

I have to do my 90 day report this week and I can't for the life of me remember if I actually have to take anything as proof of address or not.

I know I do when renewing the extension.

I usually take a photocopy of the Tabian ban or the Missus's ID and have her write and sign that I live here.

Normally have a few copies, but can't find them.

Khon Kaen immigration

Thanks, that's what I thought, I usually take a copy anyway. It's just that to do it this time would mean going to get a copy then going to the Missus's work to get it signed and then to immigration. I want to avoid that if possible

I found a copy in the end.

I went today and filled in the form, but held back the copy to see if I was asked for it.

I went in and nobody was waiting, took a number and was seen straightaway. The guy barely glanced at the form, stuck my passport into a barcode reader thingy. Pushed a few keys on the computer. Stapled my 2 photocopies together without even looking at them, stapled a pre-prepared note of my next reporting date in my passport. Done.

I was in the immigration office for about a minute - is that a record? :)

• Like 1

Found at my Immigration you just cannot say what is needed, I take everything so I have if asked.... my last 90 day report the guy wanted the house book and the signed copy of the house master form + 2 copies of Passport id page and 2 copies of extension stamp [only had 1 copy of each so had to go outside the main office and pay 2 baht per copy]

One time they even wanted 2 photos, and they stapled one to the slip and put in Passport the other stapled to the TM47........ Next week will take everything again + 2 copies of everything just encase

Edit just as a P.S I have never lived at any other address for the past 10 years, so why they sometimes need all this extra paperwork is beyond me

Edited by ignis