Where in Pattaya can I buy a high-end graphics card

hanno

Thanks a lot, but where is the shop? I don't read Thai and I do not seem to find an English option.....

If it is online only it won't work as I will only be in Pattaya for a few days.

Regards,

Hanno

Hanno, the only caveat I can think off is that maybe the Shop in Pattaya has to order it (as they normally (I think) don't keep High-end cards in stock ;) ) and because you are only a couple of days in Pattaya ...................... !

If that doesn't work, then maybe another option is to order online via Invadeit ??

Link: http://www.invadeit.co.th/search/geforce-gtx-780/

Complete waste of time. Most gaming shops are closed and the ones that are open sell 5 year old graphic cards...... Ah well, thanks a lot anyway to all of you, not your fault.

Who mentioned gaming shops ? The suggestions that were made are all established hardware shops . If JIB has it on their pricelist that mean you can buy it there, and if the Pattaya branch doesn't have stock, they can order it in about 3-4 days.

Edited by JesseFrank

Complete waste of time. Most gaming shops are closed and the ones that are open sell 5 year old graphic cards...... Ah well, thanks a lot anyway to all of you, not your fault.

Who mentioned gaming shops ? The suggestions that were made are all established hardware shops . If JIB has it on their pricelist that mean you can buy it there, and if the Pattaya branch doesn't have stock, they can order it in about 3-4 days.

I checked every shop on every floor, nada. I will have all of Friday in BKK and give it a shot at Phantiep Plaza. I think that Tukcom is OK for low-end components, no much more.

But thanks to all that did reply.

I checked every shop on every floor, nada. I will have all of Friday in BKK and give it a shot at Phantiep Plaza. I think that Tukcom is OK for low-end components, no much more.

But thanks to all that did reply.

I don't really get your point about checking every shop on every floor. The hardware shops are on the third floor and that is where JIb, who say on their website to have 3 piece stock, as well as hardwarehouse and Banana IT are located. These are the 3 major players in Thailand and sell exactly the same thing in Tukcom as they do in Phantip, Zeer or fortune tower.

VGA GIGABYTE GTX780TI 3GDR5 384BIT (GV-N78TOC-3GD) Geforce GTX780TI 3 GB. DDR5 384-bit 24,800 3

The question is of course, have you been to JIB and asked if they could order it for you ?

I don't really get your point about checking every shop on every floor. The hardware shops are on the third floor and that is where JIb, who say on their website to have 3 piece stock, as well as hardwarehouse and Banana IT are located. These are the 3 major players in Thailand and sell exactly the same thing in Tukcom as they do in Phantip, Zeer or fortune tower.

VGA GIGABYTE GTX780TI 3GDR5 384BIT (GV-N78TOC-3GD) Geforce GTX780TI 3 GB. DDR5 384-bit 24,800 3

The question is of course, have you been to JIB and asked if they could order it for you ?

I'll go back today, but yesterday JIB had its shutters down, looked like they were doing an inventory.

I'll go back today, but yesterday JIB had its shutters down, looked like they were doing an inventory.

Could pay Hardware house a visit as well, as they have a GTX 770 with 2GbD5 and a few other interesting ones as well

http://www.hwhinter.com/price_show2.php