Yingluck bursts into tears again in Khon Kaen province

webfact

Caretaker Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra bursts in tears again in Khon Kaen province when reporters asked her why the anti-government protesters have so much hatred towards the Shinawatra family members.

Replying in shaky and trembling voice and in tearful eyes, Ms Yingluck said “such question should asked with the question poster. I don’t want to answer it.

I believe the Thai society and all Thais will make their consideration if the if the Shinawatra family is that bad. Stop talking about it. Don’ they want all Thais to stay together.

Do they mean to have all Shinawatra family members leave the country for good. It is such question that should be asked.

Source: http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/31520/

thaipbs_logo.jpg
-- Thai PBS 2014-03-13

• Like 1

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do not think that that sort of questioning is reasonable, the Shinawatra family are an established good family and I have no argument with any of them and I do not wish to see them kicked out of Thailand, the current caretaker P.M. Yingluck is way in over her head, taken for granted by not only her ministers but also her brother and should never have consented to such a stupid idea,, Yingluck' duty is to herself and her family first , to do the dirty work for her brother was a big mistake , Yingluck must make a call , if the present circumstances are not to her liking she must decide, her brother or Thailand, she can never have both, Thaskin has not only screwed Thailand big time he has done other damage as well within the family unit.

Thaksin is a classic psychopath,and this is what they do. Edited by wordchild
  • Like 2

A leader must be strong during the big flood she cried which a big impact for the nation during crisis time, it's not PM is a superhuman but at least know how to lead this country to have a good leadership, it's not Shin family good or bad but we cannot clap with one hand cannot blame others and try to push away reponsiblility . In deep heart of the Thai people will know who is the real winner and loser, so no need to talk too much to defend yourself.

Edited by Bkungbank
  • Like 2

Yes I think so, the dems being 'old' money elites including a number of billionairs on the dem side (and that side being able to raise superior funds for rallies, political campaings etc.

against the phuathai led by the shinsbils and Yingluck, the other 20or so parties are in the middle but tacitly on the PT side since they donot boycott. both sides have poor supporters,not just PT.

Then your ignorant, very ignorant, the n/s divide has nothing to do with the shinawatra's, take a look at the history and how this country came together as one, then the insurgency duing the indo-china wars.. this conflict is about the traditional elites in bangkok and their followers angry that they had lost power due to democracy.

I honestly believe if all Shins and their cronies all disappeared from Thailand the country could actually be repaired. As long as they are here this hatred will continue forever.

Traditional elites against the new elites, you would seem to mean? With the normal people just simple pawns?

Note that the Shinawatras are some of the Amply Rich.

Anyway, the topic is a Ms. Yingluck crying again because some nasty questions were being asked. Next we'll have an in-depth story on how that compares favorably with other world leaders rolleyes.gif

Then your ignorant, very ignorant, the n/s divide has nothing to do with the shinawatra's, take a look at the history and how this country came together as one, then the insurgency duing the indo-china wars.. this conflict is about the traditional elites in bangkok and their followers angry that they had lost power due to democracy.

I honestly believe if all Shins and their cronies all disappeared from Thailand the country could actually be repaired. As long as they are here this hatred will continue forever.

I think this is correct, the Shins just took the genie out of the bottle, and if they were to disappear people in the N and NE would still feel the same about the Bkk elite that ignored and sidelined them for so long.

Totally agree. The people in North and NorthEast would rather be controlled by their local elite landlords and other rich folks than by those imported from Bangkok.

It's called "Local Strongman Syndrome" They will get over it eventually. Education in democracy is a gradual process.

• Like 2