Pro-govt group rallies against NACC members with faeces

webfact

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"We cannot let the fake NACC who has been tasked with the job of overthrowing the government to continue their works. If they have any conscience, they must announce an end to prosecution of Ms. Yingluck"

Where does somebody get this view of a law enforcement agency doing its job?

Dubai. (Or Beijing, last week.) But he wouldn't have recommended this exact method of protest. Remember, he said the Yellows have all the sophisticated folk (or something like that) And he went on to say that every time his people get on Television they are ugly. PS. Did this make it onto Television?

Not nice , but some short memories here. Just a couple of months ago PDRC tried to spray fecal matter on the police ...outside govt house. As I recall it was a source of amusement for some posters. But this action is just silly....

Here was your chance to gain some modicum of respect from Forum members, but as usual, you blew it. Opening up with "not nice" was a good start but you then reverted to type by posting downright lies. You may be regarded in the same way as the faeces container. Namely a Sh** Bag

Downright lies? there is an 8 page thread about it ( 02/12/2013).

There are 8 page threads on here about man not landing on the moon.

The incident you refer to did not happen, it was pure fabrication. However, (much better than 'but' don't you think - and more than three letters) I imagine that red radio did indeed broadcast that the incident did happen and that the PDRC sprayed Human sh*t all over the place, that is why these brainwashed morons have come to Bangkok carrying bags of human excrement and 'used' sanitary pads (excuse me while I gag!), trying to go one better. These are the people that you and your buddies on here are openly supporting, offer them some support at least. Let's hear how okay it all is. Come on popcorn's ready, cold, happy hour G&T is cracking the ice in the glass, please don't disappoint us.

Sorry Jim, but it did happen...or at least they tried to do it and failed. They has a sewerage truck at the ready. That was the same day the shriekers were on this forum claiming that police using a bit of potassium permanganate in water cannon constituted the use of chemical weapons. Ludicrous, yes.

And there is a difference between some symbolic gesture, albeit extremely unpleasant in the case of the mock coffin and the REAL plan to spray the police with fecal matter. It's all vile and repulsive....I don't understand why that isn't a given rather than cheap point scoring and name calling. Unprofessional and tacky

Edited by Prbkk