Vespa

Try Chinatown. There are loads scattered around. Are you after an old classic? GS 150-160cc very popular with Thais ( 40,000 - 60,000 Baht) for a decent one. Vespa Sprints the Thai Vespa work horse, you know the ones with 5 rolls of fabric strapped to the rear rack and Somchai sat somewhere near the front mudguard! are good and can be a little bit cheaper. But check the rearshocks :o

For spares " Super Mana Yorn" www.thaivespashop.com has nearly everything either from Italy, India or Taiwan. Ask for Pnid ,the owner's son , he speaks English. but he's a bit too cocky. Thinks he knows everything.

Service Piaggy , K.Boon nice guy, chummy with the Morlocks S.C. Germany, speaks English 09 5141736

This guy P' Pong ( No Thai ) of Pongservice 01 6284734 ,does excellant work he did my PX vespa.

www.grimesyvespa.blogspot.com

Although 9 months, it was rather frustrating!!! But saying that the chassis was cut in half and the middle section ( floorboards/spine ) was replaced +++++++ A normal recondition should be alot quicker. He usually has afew for sale, too.

What are you after??

Grimesy

Edited by grimesy

• 4 years later...

For spares " Super Mana Yorn" www.thaivespashop.com has nearly everything either from Italy, India or Taiwan. Ask for Pnid ,the owner's son , he speaks English. but he's a bit too cocky. Thinks he knows everything.

Please avoid this shop like the plague. I bought a 'restored' 'Vespa' from them and from day one had one headache after another with it. The owner is only after money and cares nothing of providing decent service, and the mechanics are complete hacks. The list of my woes is long and I won't type them here, but I would be more than willing to dissuade, by PM, anyone contemplating a deal with this shop. Steer clear; there are so many other alternatives out there.