Small Pissup?

Jockstar

Me and the missus will be in Chiang Mai next weekend. I am keen to meet up with jackr, chuchok and Thaipauly and a few others. Unfortunately chuchok will be unable to attend as he is back in the land of sheep. :o But if anyone else fancies a few refreshments. Then give me a shout. jackr is already confirmed and probably his mate Ricky. So TP or anyone else? Beers?

Me and the missus will be in Chiang Mai next weekend. I am keen to meet up with jackr, chuchok and Thaipauly and a few others. Unfortunately chuchok will be unable to attend as he is back in the land of sheep. :o But if anyone else fancies a few refreshments. Then give me a shout. jackr is already confirmed and probably his mate Ricky. So TP or anyone else? Beers?

Oy mate?I'm not going to Aussie!! :D

I'm sorry i'll miss you guys, hope you have a great time. :D

An_Oz.bmp

Edited by chuchok

I Will be there...Looking forward to seeing you again..just confirm when and where Mate.

Pity Chuchok won't be there though ...but such a big country..so many sheep...(no matter what he says)...and so little TIME

See Ya Soon

TP

Yeah, I'll be out lads unless The England get dicked on the Saturday :o

See you then.

ps - Didn't know Mr Chuchock had gone back to sheep shaggerland. :D

I haven't left yet, you bunch of cocks :D

Hey that was quick... we thought you'd be buried under a tonne of wool by now :D:D

Hey guys leave Chuchok alone. Well only is he will promise to leave the sheep alone.

Anyway. How does the Saloon sound for a place to meet. I gotta go later to that same bar where i hired my band. TP and jackr. You know the one. But we could meet up at 7pm and take it from there. So the Saloon at 7pm ish?

Hey guys leave Chuchok alone. Well only is he will promise to leave the sheep alone.

Anyway. How does the Saloon sound for a place to meet. I gotta go later to that same bar where i hired my band. TP and jackr. You know the one. But we could meet up at 7pm and take it from there. So the Saloon at 7pm ish?

Yep, Saloon sounds good. May join you for a few out near the Reggae place, too. :o

fine with me...you coming Tywais?

I really hope there is a better turnout than when Jai Dee came up.only 2 went (I was in the South) ... and both of those cannot make this piss up

Please prove me wrong.. as I see it it will be me JS and JR

COME ON ..lets have a larf!!!

TP

Edited due to overfuel of Chang!!!

Edited by ThaiPauly

You caught me lurking! :D I'm going to try but being a Sunday probably can't drink as much as I would like. I have an Aussie friend that haven't seen in a few years that I stumbled across so if he is still around would like to bring him too. Actually some of you may know him if UP2U means anything.

And I am pssed off that I didn't get to Jai Dee's get together, just unfortunate circumstances. :o

BTW, is there more then one Saloon?

Edited by tywais

You should try the new saloon in Ratchawithi Rd.It's only a stones throw from the bar where you hired the band...

Just a small suggestion from the absent antipodean...

Maybe you guys could wear one of these WELSH aprons..

sheep_th.jpg

Edited by chuchok

You caught me lurking! :D I'm going to try but being a Sunday probably can't drink as much as I would like. I have an Aussie friend that haven't seen in a few years that I stumbled across so if he is still around would like to bring him too. Actually some of you may know him if UP2U means anything.

I DIDcatch you lurking TW :D .. You are correct.. but since we have never met its about time we changed that... Bring Up2U I have read his posts he's OK... (for an Aussie) this does not need to be a Marathon session if you don't want it to be for you guys... we appreciate you have School in the morning :D Go home when you want :D

Just get your ass there...

No EXCUSES :o

I am really looking forward to meeting you... if you dont turn up I will consider it a PERSONAL AFRONT. :D

Be There .. this is a pleasant request... don't make me send the boys round to get you... I know where you live :D

Only joshin TW.. but I really WOULD like to meet you

TP

I DIDcatch you lurking TW :D .. You are correct.. but since we have never met its about time we changed that... Bring Up2U I have read his posts he's OK...

Hmm, not sure if that is who I was referring too. My reference was the UP2U/True Blue Bar and restaurant previous managers. I could take a day off if the evening leans that way (pretty good odds it will). :o

Edited by tywais

WELSH aprons..

So you say. Looks like a Kiwis.

I'm going to try but being a Sunday probably can't drink as much as I would like.

Why? Monday and Tuesaday are holidays.

as I see it it will be me JS and JR

Either way TP. We will still have a good night. So come on guys. Come for a beer.

Yep, Saloon sounds good. May join you for a few out near the Reggae place, too

Nice one. Since you were at the wedding and also heard the band before. They are good.

Bring on the carnage.!! :D:D

Anyone keen for a few sherbets? :o

Edited by Jockstar

You should try the new saloon in Ratchawithi Rd.It's only a stones throw from the bar where you hired the band...

sheep_th.jpg

if we met there does that mean we can avoid the Owner... and get away from talking about how much money he is making ... which is really starting to piss me off.. (nobody wants to hear that shit) I never go there anymore.. but Fon at the other place is a diamond (Nothing wrong with So either) but I have no more time for the Big "I AM" not mentioning any names of course.. it used to be my local ..but not anymore

I would be over the moon to change the meeting point... Jammers Delight at the end of Loi Khroh.. (Moat End)no hassle from the L A D I E S (Jack will back me up on this)..just good music and a nice venue.. If we can change it from the CMS I would be pleased.. but its your nite out JS.. You have to decide Mate

What ever TP. You are alocal mate. I dont know the area. Just let me know what you think is better. Do they serve beer? Yes? Well of course i'll be there. Just let me know address etc. I'm easy.

Public holiday due to The Kings 60 years on the throne. National holidays mate. Friday, Monday and Tuesday.

Thanks for that, it just didn't show up in any calendars I looked at. I have a bad habit of showing up to work and find no one is home due to being a holiday. Now I have advanced notice. :o

sheep_th.jpg

if we met there does that mean we can avoid the Owner... and get away from talking about how much money he is making ... which is really starting to piss me off.. (nobody wants to hear that shit) I never go there anymore.. but Fon at the other place is a diamond (Nothing wrong with So either) but I have no more time for the Big "I AM" not mentioning any names of course.. it used to be my local ..but not anymore

I would be over the moon to change the meeting point... Jammers Delight at the end of Loi Khroh.. (Moat End)no hassle from the L A D I E S (Jack will back me up on this)..just good music and a nice venue.. If we can change it from the CMS I would be pleased.. but its your nite out JS.. You have to decide Mate

What happened there then TP?

Yeah, Jammers Delight sounds good... laid back, nice decor, pleasant staff, on the corner, pool table, and some cracking sounds. Only one drawback, no shitter in the shitter :o. This place is basically right on the corner of Loi Kroh where the road starts by the moat, Jock.

Could then have a look at the new Saloon and then your band bar after Jock, but up to you of course.

sheep_th.jpg

What happened there then TP?

Yeah, Jammers Delight sounds good... laid back, nice decor, pleasant staff, on the corner, pool table, and some cracking sounds. Only one drawback, no shitter in the shitter :o. This place is basically right on the corner of Loi Kroh where the road starts by the moat, Jock.

Could then have a look at the new Saloon and then your band bar after Jock, but up to you of course.

I'm easy man. You know me. I'm cool with whatever. So lets make a plan then? Just make sure you give directions etc. I have no idea but the wife should.

Well shall we say the Jammers Delight then.... its on the corner of Loi Khroh and I mean RIGHT ON THE CORNER! Right opposite Ba Ba Boo Bar.

As JackR says its easy to get to the places you need to get to from there as well.

So how many people are coming then?

Just so your aware Fon is not presently at the other CMS. Shes in the village looking after the young one. New manager is Canadian I believe.

... I ain't bothered who's running the joint so long as they have some cool tiger :o

~

A nudge and a wink from TP piqued my interest so I should be there as well.

Jammers Delight sounds good. Are we shooting for about sunset? Earlier? Later?

If guys are bringing their GF's, does that mean I have to sneak off to be bad? :o