School Teachers Put Kids In Potentially Lethal Situation.... <deleted>!

PepperMe

Currently doing the rounds on social media and being blasted by everyone.

A school trip to a zoo in Chiang Mai (possibly yesterday). Where children were allowed to sit on crocodiles to satisfy the Thai thirst for 'unusual' photos I would assume.

This is probably one of the most stupid acts of irresponsibility from people who are in high positions of trust with other people's children.

I hope those responsible are fired immediately and banned from working with kids ever again.

And please don't try and tell me that these are 'tame' crocs... There is no way to tame this kind of beast with 100% satisfaction that its instincts to attack are nullified.

There is plenty of cases where fully experienced and expert croc handlers have been savagely attacked by what they thought were 'tame' crocs.

0a46fab2c76f0e5a301c311c37e696bd_1394856

1394853436-img2014031-o_1394856982.png;r

1394814530-img2014031-o.jpg_1394856981.p

• Like 1

The point is that putting kids' lives at risk is a routine part of live well accepted in Thailand.

In most cases sure there's no choice at all, but the fact that it's so very dangerous is not well enough publicised in order to not make others feel bad, so even families that do have other choices continue to do it.

I do hope these pics were photoshopped. . .

And please don't try and tell me that these are 'tame' crocs...

No i won't, but i will tell you that the pictures at photo shopped.

There are at least 2 pictures with the crocs in the exact same position, but one has 2 kids in the picture and the other one 3 kids.

• Like 2

different culture here accept it or move on

So in all your 1700 posts, you have never commented on anything shocking in Thailand?.... I doubt that, I bet I can find plenty of your posts where we could say the same to you... But we don't because it is ludicrous.

I guess there is always some nob coming out with the 'if you don't like it.... f****f' crap.

Shallow and narrow minded springs to mind.

• Like 1

And please don't try and tell me that these are 'tame' crocs...

No i won't, but i will tell you that the pictures at photo shopped.

There are at least 2 pictures with the crocs in the exact same position, but one has 2 kids in the picture and the other one 3 kids.

Erm....

I don't know if you have noticed, but crocs are not jink jocks, they barely move at all while basking and can maintain the exact same position for hours.

Ever sat and watched a bunch of crocs?

Anyway, in one of the reports on the incident, the school was named and reporters expect a statement from them on Monday.

Indeed Photoshopped. Quite a few anomalies if you zoom in and the color saturation extremes are wrong.

Well you had better tell the school which has already released an apology, and stated that there were indeed wardens close by to control the crocs... (even more idiotic), and vowed never to repeat it.

Report Here

Funny how most pics on this forum are dissed as 'photoshopped', yet I wonder how many pics on the internet actually ARE shopped? I bet it is in the tiniest %...

Too many skeptical minds on this board.

Edited by PepperMe

They may not be shopped. Mrs took similar pics of me on crocs in the farm near Chonburi

post-34464-0-13644700-1394967363_thumb.ppost-34464-0-48359200-1394967376_thumb.p

Remember they are edible.. Remember they are edible.. Remember they are edible..

Edited by pgs