Patti Hotels...recommendations

Rinrada

Been a while since I have been down Patti way but need to arrange to put some people into a half decent Hotel...but with none of the above... :D ...if possible..

For years I have always been happy with the old Palm Villa ( first time there -150bt /night) and have since moved up to the dizzy heights of paying over 500 dints a throw ..if unavoidable..but now need somewhere a bit more up market...so...wotcha..?

I have been looking at some of the reviews on the likes of the Royal Cliff but it seems to have gone down market a bit ...anyone stayed recently?

The Marriot is handy for the old "She Nags" pub/poxy shopping centre, and the Amora is next door to Henry Beenz etc..(dear dear)...but :D ...(my hangout is usually the markland)

So for couples who aint into the heavy bar scene and dont want a flee infested doss house or to be too hassled by local hookers and their paramours....where.....apart from the obvious... Hua hin/Cha Am/Chiang Mai....

...so Decent Hotels with beach,Restaurant with drinkable plonk and maybe a cabaret ( but no karaoke)...dont sound too much to ask...isit :o

So for couples who aint into the heavy bar scene and dont want a flee infested doss house or to be too hassled by local hookers and their paramours....where.....apart from the obvious... Hua hin/Cha Am/Chiang Mai....

...so Decent Hotels with beach,Restaurant with drinkable plonk and maybe a cabaret ( but no karaoke)...dont sound too much to ask...isit

Why are you going to Pattaya if you are not interested in sex tourist haunts. Or maybe I should ask ...why Thailand?

...so Decent Hotels with beach,Restaurant with drinkable plonk and maybe a cabaret ( but no karaoke)...dont sound too much to ask...isit

Why are you going to Pattaya if you are not interested in sex tourist haunts. Or maybe I should ask ...why Thailand?

el grande, you should really remove that large bug that is inserted in your rear orifice.

I have seen you make many racial and unprovoked and shitty remarks about Thailand and people here.If you really don't like it, why don't you go somewhere else to play.There's a good lad. :o

Been a while since I have been down Patti way but need to arrange to put some people into a half decent Hotel...but with none of the above... :D ...if possible..

For years I have always been happy with the old Palm Villa ( first time there -150bt /night) and have since moved up to the dizzy heights of paying over 500 dints a throw ..if unavoidable..but now need somewhere a bit more up market...so...wotcha..?

I have been looking at some of the reviews on the likes of the Royal Cliff but it seems to have gone down market a bit ...anyone stayed recently?

The Marriot is handy for the old "She Nags" pub/poxy shopping centre, and the Amora is next door to Henry Beenz etc..(dear dear)...but :D ...(my hangout is usually the markland)

...so Decent Hotels with beach,Restaurant with drinkable plonk and maybe a cabaret ( but no karaoke)...dont sound too much to ask...isit :o

I'd say at the Sheraton next door to the Royal Cliff...it's a good choice.

--matt

Edited by MattFS218

el grande, you should really remove that large bug that is inserted in your rear orifice.

I have seen you make many racial and unprovoked and shitty remarks about Thailand and people here.If you really don't like it, why don't you go somewhere else to play.There's a good lad. :D

:o:D:D

You could consider the new Mercure on Soi 15 (think its 15 anyway) they/ll have a website...................its just behind the Welcome Plaza and the hotel has a free tuk tuk to run you to the 2nd road.

Worth a look anyway.

The Dusit resort could certainly fit your bill.

Excellent location.....great swimming pools/fitness centre, very good food, excellent wines, a lovely piano bar with good quartet.

Rooms are all good from the garden rooms to the landmark rooms. The seaview rooms on the 5th/6th floor give a wonderful view of the bay.

Located at the northern end of Beach Road away from the noise and yet so convenient by baht bus for all the attractions.

I`ve stayed there many times with my wife and I highly recommend it. :o

I would say the woodlands would be a good one not far from the beach just up from dolphin roundabout. This hotel has just been renovated not long ago with 2 swiming pools they have a web site but I just cant find it at the moment.

Patti Hotels...recommendations, but No whores/russian mafia or bald fat sex tourists

I do take offense to this. My wife and son are Russian, her relatives have worked hard and now live in Pattaya as other good honest hard working people have. It is not good business to make such sweeping generalizations like this.

I have seen you make many racial and unprovoked and shitty remarks about Thailand and people here.If you really don't like it, why don't you go somewhere else to play.There's a good lad. :o

Just commenting on the title of the thread you . xxxxxxxx

I do not make racial remarks, just astute observations. Don't blame the messenger you cccccccc.

Public warning.

Any more language like that and it will be holiday time.

Edited by udon

Some have been mentioned as good which I agree :SHERATON is new and stunning.

DUSIT ,of course, is good.

Cabbages and Condom is OK.

Other for yr consideration are: Rabbit Resort, Sunset Park,Sea Sand and Sun Pattaya , Botany and the Pinnacle Resort .

I was going to suggest Singapore :D

I would add the Residence Gardens to the list The Residence Garden

Have stayed at the Sheraton (really stunning but a little bit out of town), Woodlands (used to be my favourite but now seems to be constantly full!) and Rabbit Resort (nice enough, no complaints, assuming you want to be in Jomtien). Don't think you'd be disappointed by any of them.

But .... if you want somewhere relatively restrained but right in the middle of town, how about the Montien? Reasonably priced and impeccable service. In case it's relevant, I've always found it great for kids too - at least my lot like it there.

HTH

CC

:o

Patti Hotels...recommendations, but No whores/russian mafia or bald fat sex tourists

I do take offense to this. My wife and son are Russian, her relatives have worked hard and now live in Pattaya as other good honest hard working people have. It is not good business to make such sweeping generalizations like this.

No need to take offence, I'm sure the OP had tongue in cheek when he wrote that line and besides, unless your wife's family are members of the mafia, his humour shouldn't affect you.

Been a while since I have been down Patti way but need to arrange to put some people into a half decent Hotel...but with none of the above... :o ...if possible..

It's a bit out of town, but should meet your requirements...

post-3455-1149221975_thumb.jpg

:D