Nui Beach

flip

Hi!

Is Nui Beach worth a visit??I know that the entrance fee is 250 Baht incl. drink + sunbed but really nice??

And can I still go all the way down to the beach by car? I have a 4x4 jeep..

Thnks a lot

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Hi

Yes its a nice beach, but getting there is something else.... even with a 4 x 4 .... i went with my Scooter, and parked it at the top, and it took me about 30 mins to walk down a rickety road, but once there very quiet and private, and the guy who is there a kind of ''Thai version of ''Bob Marley'', is very nice ahd helpful..

but definetly worth a trek..

If it's muddy it will be impassible in any type of vehicle. Very steep in parts. The beach is like a tiny Nai Harn. Nobody collecting money when I went.

Bone dry, a few ruts, some steep sections and tight bends past the first turnoff RHS from the main track

OK in LWB 4x4, short wheel base should be easy but interesting drive

There is no one down there collecting money anymore - they guy who used to run it, Pele, now has a small reggae bar in between Friendship Beach and Serenity Terraces. I was down there 2 weeks ago - someone has been flattening the road, but still left my scooter at the top and walked down.

There is no one down there collecting money anymore - they guy who used to run it, Pele, now has a small reggae bar in between Friendship Beach and Serenity Terraces. I was down there 2 weeks ago - someone has been flattening the road, but still left my scooter at the top and walked down.

If you are talking about the first road into the beach we were there about a week ago

Sign says 250 baht and Thai lady at counter, we just turned around and left

If you carry on past that road there its a interesting drive, we got to about a 100 metres from the end before we found a area to turn

Is this the same as ya Nui beach?

No, the entrance to Nui beach is close to Kata Viewpoint, Yanui beach is close to Laem Promthep and Nai Harn Beach.

Edited by stevenl

• 1 year later...

Supposedly the clowns that were charging owned the land that needed to be crossed to get to the beach. Subsequently it has been found that their land title was for a different piece of land and these fraudsters and thugs were operating illegally. Haven't heard a peep since this went down a few months ago about their status and the beach status.