Cheapest way to get return flights to UK

Bmouthboyo

Hi Guys,

My wife and I are looking to get return flights to the UK around the end of July and return 3 weeks later. We are flexible with exact dates.

Can anyone offer any hints on how to get flights for a reasonable price? Most are showing around 40000 tbh. We would prefer direct unless a significant saving and not too much extra hassle.

Do most of you use skyscanner? or book direct? Through agent?

Cheers

this is good value as i can collect vis in kl on way home around 24k

of corse around 50 quid bristol paris then Aa for me too cnx avoiding swampy

eva air good if you want primo economy

http://www.kayak.com/book/flight?code=1184132407.IVECC9ic9x.0.F.PRICELINEFLIGHTSWHISKY,PRICELINEFLIGHTSWHISKY.85896.cc76105c6b3238c65d8d6e6aa1f9cf97⊂=E-144d6d94d65&resultid=cc76105c6b3238c65d8d6e6aa1f9cf97&sr=1&pg=1&cp=0-2062-2062&sc=12728

The only way to get it cheaper is go in other times-you hit the high peak of summer season from Europe.

You also did not say-as the usual TV-posters are so forgetful and then tell later they do not want this/that-thus spoiling anyones time--if you can live with the no-frills low-budget airliens; then look for Norwegian-change Oslo, maybe long waits, but from there also to other towns as just LON.

Skyscanner does not work very well ex TH. Try UK-sites like west-east travel for specifc deals TO UK-and do not start complaining again its so much more as FROM UK.

Try Momondo.com and adjust your dates according to their availability/price calendar, try to travel on Tues/Wed or Thurs, specify ANY UK airport and be willing to take one stop over somewhere - that should get you the cheapest flight available. I just came back from a week in the UK and only booked four days before departure, I got an Emirates flight into Gatwick via Dubai for 20,100 THB, excellent value.

Have a look at KLM , and use Amsterdam as the Hub with transfer to your local airport in UK , when I do this its a big saving on overall cost , i.e . on the travel cost to Home / local area however if you living next to H Row no savings on that overall cost formulae