Surapong sold out Thailand's for myopic interests

webfact

Monday...it is early... first convoluted piece of the day... nothing new here...although this author with his biased brush ( normal) is all over the place and barely understandable who are these Senior officials he paraphrases for...? and wasn't that Suthep's goal ..? to create a failed state...? so the Good People on White Horses can swoop at will...? Just another slam on on the head of Surapong...LMAO ( not even veiled anymore..just bilious...next...

Go back to bed you are talking childish babble.

Actually I liked the admission that there was nothing new there.

Monday...it is early... first convoluted piece of the day... nothing new here...although this author with his biased brush ( normal) is all over the place and barely understandable who are these Senior officials he paraphrases for...? and wasn't that Suthep's goal ..? to create a failed state...? so the Good People on White Horses can swoop at will...? Just another slam on on the head of Surapong...LMAO ( not even veiled anymore..just bilious...next...

Yes, should be more even handed like yourself.

Outsiders, foreigners, bla bla bla.

That was the rantings of someone who feels like they are being ignored. And rightly so. What a lot of drivel.

What a load of drivel? What is, the "FACTS" stated above? Again, these facts do not suit the PTP agenda so they are dismissed with no rebuttal except "bla, bla, bla". Simply dismissed and replaced with a belief that the PTP are right.

They say violence is the language of the inarticulate. I can see why the UDD are forming the largest street gang in history now.

Those facts are drivel apparently, but someone saying voting is not the expression of someones opinion because (surpirse, surprise) the poll does not suit the PTP agenda is not drivel.

A "belief" that suits the PTP agenda overrides "facts" that do not suit the PTP agenda.

That's PTP logic right there.

I have never said the ptp are right. I am not even remotely red. I am a pro democracy anti coup kinda guy, as most of us are, I would hope.

I do think that he's just carrying out orders fro Thaksin and I wouldn't rate him highly at all but I do think trying to get outside help may be a good idea. Of course he seems to have messed that up as well by making a decision on his own without checking if he had support.

Has done nothing but be a brown noser for his cousin since he hand delivered a passport to the convicted criminal on the run. Other brown nosers have been installed by him in all Thailand's key ambassadorships. Seems to have no clue of diplomacy or the work of the ministry. Thailand has entered the era of brown nose diplomacy.

Edited by Dogmatix

Surapong is following the CIA Playbook. Excatly the same osteps and counter steps. see below the similarities in the CIA Playbook for Bankok Thailand 2010 to 2014 and Ukraine 2014.

Ukraine:

1) Hire New Nazis to shoot 21 innocent civilialians and blame it on the democratically elected government.

2) The Government is disposed through a Coup and the New-Nazis take form the government under the blessings of the US Stae Dept - " F---K the EU" as staed by Us State Dept Rep lady.

3) Get Senator Kerry & ban Ki moon to come over and confirm the legitimacy of the puppet Neo-Nazi govt. Get the CNN & BBC and other western Media to parrot the US line.

Thailand:

1) Get the Red Shirts to hold a violent protests against a democratically elected (Parliamentary) govt of Abhisit.

2) Force the govt to hold elections but in the meantime shoot unarmed innocents and protesters (including red Shirts) and blame it on the govt.

3) Get the CNN & BBC to parrot the Wall Street/Sate Dept line that these are ordinary peasants claimng "Democracy" even though the Red shirts are inciting for a violent overthrow of the govt.

4) Fast forward to now - Get Kerry who already arrived and left and Ban Ki Moon (again) invited by Surapong to lend credence to this Thaksin Puppet govt.

50 Again get the Western Media (CNN Interview by Amanpour of Yingluck) to parrot the CIA line.

The Real Invisble hand is the US CIA & state Dept inciting Instability in these poor countries.

Yes, should be more even handed like yourself.

Well each to their own... but as far as I can tell there have been 45 or 46 FM since 1871 not forty and that is 143 years ago not 232..so to start with the writer might want to try accuracy before sounding off with "facts"

MFA History

http://www.mfa.go.th...-Ministers.html

"Of all the forty foreign ministers in the past 232 years since the founding of Krungthep,..."

..also isn't it interesting that he refers to Kreungthep rather than Thailand... in most circles I have traveled, Kreungthep is a colloquial term for Bangkok.. yes...? no...? Well that leaves 89 odd years out of the math...with no Foreign Ministers...so as I said before...

He started too early on a Monday Morning with a bat to the head of Surapong albeit an inaccurate one...still I admit it was a bat to the head...