Where can I find quarter sawn white oak in C.M.?

Dean1953

I just finished making a dining room table out of quarter sawn white oak with a granite top (the same color of granite that I'll use for my kitchen counter tops). I made the table the same height as my cabinets; 35 inches high. I wanted the table, as it is on wheels, to double as both a kitchen table and as a portable island in the kitchen. That leaves me with finding bar stool type chairs that are the correct height for the table. I saw Q/S chairs on the internet but with a cost of $966 plus shipping. My options are to build them myself (in the U.S., as that is where myself and the house are) or find someone in CM to build them. My preference would be Out of Q/S white oak but, as the floor is thai rosewood, I could use rosewood. I plan on having 15 teak doors sent to the U.S. In the next 6 months, so 6-8 chairs shouldn't add too much more to the shipping costs. Is there any place that sells Q/S white oak in CM and does anyone know someone who could build the chairs (I'll supply a picture to copy and some of the specifications, particularly the chair's height. Thanks in advance.