new gym opening soon?

willfreeman

Not sure where exclusive fitness is?

But there is a new Gym called "Go Gym" I think. It's been open about a month already though. Pretty hard core, lots of good equipment in there.

Head North from the North gate through to Chiang Puak. At the Super highway flyover turn left towards Doi Suthep.

Head along the super highway (West) for about 500 meters or so, juts past the Hospital there is a open area on the left side. It's a big warehouse type building.

I was quoted THB 59 for a session. An expteremely good deal considering the quality of the Gym.

If this is not the one and there is another one please let me know..

I saw a bunch of pictures of smith machines and dumbbells. Is there a squat rack and place to deadlift at GO gym? and are they going to be whining about weights getting tossed around abit?

exclusive fitness havent said anything about me deadlifting yet, but they have bloody octagonal weight plates. Most of the gyms here generally have 15kg barbells that cant take decent weight and dont have a centre knurling which can be a pain when you squat

I saw a bunch of pictures of smith machines and dumbbells. Is there a squat rack and place to deadlift at GO gym? and are they going to be whining about weights getting tossed around abit?

exclusive fitness havent said anything about me deadlifting yet, but they have bloody octagonal weight plates. Most of the gyms here generally have 15kg barbells that cant take decent weight and dont have a centre knurling which can be a pain when you squat

yeah all the plates i saw at GO gym were the octagon plates.

• Like 1

New gym opening in the Maya shopping mall in a couple of weeks.

I knew a couple of fellows talking about it. I think they are not interested now as one of them has found another new Enterprise. to badf I know them both well and know it would not be a half ass job.

Would be nice to find one with a knowledgably trainer.

Youtube

A knowledgeable trainer would be able to examine you and find the appropriate exercise's for your needs.

Do you go Youtube when you are sick?

Youtube

A knowledgeable trainer would be able to examine you and find the appropriate exercise's for your needs.

Do you go Youtube when you are sick?

that's a terrible comparison. But at the same time in thailand where you don't need a prescription for anything it's possible to look up your symptoms and just get the meds you need.

You only need a trainer when you reach a certain level, you can easily get through the beginner and intermediate stages of lifting by researching on youtube.