Englishman Beware!

DepDavid

hope and wish more and more farangs get screwed,and the message gets relayed to men all around the world dont go to los its not worth the expense,and then it will leave the field open for long time expats to enjoy the girls with no competition,lol.dream on.

• Like 1

hope and wish more and more farangs get screwed,and the message gets relayed to men all around the world dont go to los its not worth the expense,and then it will leave the field open for long time expats to enjoy the girls with no competition,lol.dream on.

<deleted>........I take it you were at the back of the queue when they were handing out the milk of human kindness and decided that the I'm all right Jack queue was a quicker and better option.

• Like 1

I'm going to give the OP the benefit of the doubt and assume that his post is genuine and not just a troll post or jealous so and so that is trying to wreck someones relationship through jealousy or any other reason.

The OP said in one of his posts that this lady 'Pink' has a Facebook account,maybe her English target is on her friends list and he could get in contact with him via a message on Facebook.

If this is a genuine story then I really hope that he gets to find out what her intentions are sooner rather than later.Nobody deserves to get done over like that....especially as it is already known what her intentions are.

Some of you have already said that this kind of thing is a common occurrence....well so are balcony jumpers and I am sure that many have decided to end their lives for much less than this bloke has got in store for him.

OP......less of the coded dramatics and more facts,Hope you find the one you are trying to help.

• Like 2