Unlimited-backgroundcheck

Toni

somewhere in General Topics somebody wrote "might be you can search" in above mentioned site or "might be this site can be usefull" or something like that to check-out somebody after doubts about a certain person.

Curious as I am I down-loaded, can always be usefull in this world of croocks no? but I am not very convinced about the effectivity of this site, however, I must admit that I was not able to make a long study of its work. Furthermore I found a page with ski- resorts in Europe, I really am not looking for when I buy such software, either addresses, not very uptodate, from Banks.

What me however worried more is that Norton informed me about a lot of spyware after down loading.

:D Are they using the down loaders/clients also as a source for their files?? :o

What do you think about this matter or am I too suspicious??

post-22212-1149229922_thumb.jpg

Looks like malware to me.

thank you, you are making my day! :o Because my machine was a bit slow in Internet I deleted histories, cookies and Internet-files as prefetches, made a scan with your perfect recommendated-software and could produce some screen-shotes, so also thanks to your software-recommendations!!

By the way, these reports appeared AFTER I deleted the programm(s) at Norton's warning through Norton!

Thanks!

post-22212-1149238899_thumb.jpg

post-22212-1149238925_thumb.jpg

post-22212-1149238955_thumb.jpg

post-22212-1149238982_thumb.jpg

... their "Verisign Secured" - Verify-> logo is dead --- isn't that logo supposed to take you to a Verisign verification?

:o you tell me; you are communicating with a dummie!

so, for the time being can only say: be carefull on buying and downloading this software:

:D

Edited by endure
URL to dodgy site removed