What foreigners dont get about Thai girls.

michaeltheR

I have a theory. Mind you not related to the OP.

some people on here choose the longest posts to to quote and reply to. Then the other guy can do the same. I'm workingon the reason. So far iI can come up with is the word <deleted>.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am back in florida a full week now, and it is the best weather I can remember.

Great for bicycling for cardio and sun, and for clearing the head, and introspection

Eat a piece of "Key Lime Pie", then take a trip to Sanibel Island for me, please.

..but i am sure you will agree that most men who think its fair game for them to lie and cheat, would go ape shit if their partner was doing the same.

Hypocritical...and pretty typical in Thailand.

My wife, lies to me, cheats on me and steals from my wallet.

It's in her nature, I still love her though.

Edited by FiftyTwo

I was told never to believe anything I hear and see in Thailand before my fist visit years ago. This has stood me in good stead during my many visits. Never get involved in the girls way of life and never think you have it all understood, you don't and that attitude is likely to jump up and bite you in the bum. As a lurker over the past 2 or 3 years it is good to see some guys have made it work but for the vast majority it doesn't and ends in tears.

I was told never to believe anything I hear and see in Thailand before my first visit years ago. This has stood me in good stead during my many visits. Never get involved in the girls way of life and never think you have it all understood, you don't and that attitude is likely to jump up and bite you in the bum. As a lurker over the past 2 or 3 years it is good to see some guys have made it work but for the vast majority it doesn't and ends in tears.

• 1 month later...

the number of naive men posting here is MASSIVE, thai women are poor third world women, they work for a fw baht an hour, they should be VERY VERY grateful if a farang pays for her to have a free costless lifestyle.

The naive ones should look at the chart above, these women are NOT the same as from YOUR country, they should treat you very very well indeed for what you are giving them, they areNOT our equals

Edited by parmo2