What foreigners dont get about Thai girls.

michaeltheR

What farangs Know about Thai Women ( girls ), i's a joke. they know nothing !

Would you mind putting us farangs wise to your marvellous knowledge about Thai women?

I am eagerly waiting for your response.

Lived here since 1990 full time and wasn't an OAP when I came here, I was 35, does that satisfy your eagerness to profit from my experience ?

It does for me.....so ....

So.......................... I have finally managed to satisfy someone.

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What farangs Know about Thai Women ( girls ), i's a joke. they know nothing !

Would you mind putting us farangs wise to your marvellous knowledge about Thai women?

I am eagerly waiting for your response.

Lived here since 1990 full time and wasn't an OAP when I came here, I was 35, does that satisfy your eagerness to profit from my experience ?

It does for me.....so ....

So.......................... I have finally managed to satisfy someone.

Explanation still awaiting though......

They are human beings, don't come here to exploit them without anticipating that the tables may be turned, the exploiter gets exploited.

Exploitation of anykind by any man/woman is wrong.

True.

Maybe we should get together and hold banners up at the airport targetting the sex tourists

There is quite a bit of chest-beating going on here. A number of posts have been removed as no one cares who is the alpha male here on the forum. Let's keep on topic and keep away from all the braggadocio as well as flames.

Exploitation (in various ways) is rife in Thailand (which is probably a whole other topic).
It is a perpetual (negative) cycle.
Then that (negative) perpetual cycle becomes normalised because most people hang out in the same circles.
Behaviours which are seen as offensive or distasteful etc in most countries, and which people would never dare to utter or practice openly, are soon seen as perfectly normal within certain enviroments.
The problem is these individuals then think its normal or acceptable everywhere in Thailand.

IE: Sitting in a coffee shop i overhear to decreped looking old men (looked like parts of their body might just flake off at any given moment) talking about rates of paying their hookers and discussing what they do (sexually). In a nice coffee shop. Get a grip gents..get a grip..

• Like 1

Thai women ARE different from western women, they are from a third world country, and have simple needs. they just look for rich man to pay for their family.

They are simple people, emotional, talk a lot, more sociable than men, they would do low paid jobs if they didnt have a shortcut, US! But men like to pedastalise females, but these women care NOTHING about you, try telling them your money has run out, then you will know.

Men are from Mars, Thai women are from the land of entitlement.

I have known many young men, stress, young men, who ran out of money and the Thai girl kept them here from her earnings.

Mate of mine I saw on a new motorcycle one day, I knew he was poorer than a church mouse, but he had just dropped his girlfriend off at the GOGO Bar on the motorcycle that some punter had bought for her, all's fair in love and war.

Look it's as simple as this, don't come here when you're 65 and try to act like you're 35, you ain't gonna get a young Thai girl who will look after you when your money has run out, the younger guy will, experio facto mundo as they say in Bulgaria.

• Like 1

Very few men over 50 look good, George Clooney, Jose Mourinho etc don't look too bad, and I wouldn't be surprised to see them with a 25 year old stunner, I look better than both, that's why I have a GF who is 30 years younger than me and she is jealous if I talk to one of her superstar pals, she pays her money and makes her choice, when it gets too much I just move on, yes, I have my limits, no matter how much she pays me !

i would say its not hard to find a real relationship here. what is hard is finding a real relationship in a red light district. or finding a real relationship with a model. finding hard working average looking women here is easy if you dont mind being open and honest.

That's the thing. Any foreigner can get a overweight, same language speaking, boring, nagging, white average, run of the mill, woman the same age as they are with the same qualities.

BUT NO.

They want to the 18 year old, fresh girl, who speaks the opposite language, opposite skin color, nothing in common, have opposite cultures, are "submissive" and clueless.

Cause in there own countries they would be labeled as creepy and a danger to society.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

• Like 1

Very few men over 50 look good, George Clooney, Jose Mourinho etc don't look too bad, and I wouldn't be surprised to see them with a 25 year old stunner, I look better than both, that's why I have a GF who is 30 years younger than me and she is jealous if I talk to one of her superstar pals, she pays her money and makes her choice, when it gets too much I just move on, yes, I have my limits, no matter how much she pays me !

Loooools.

Lord help me from laughter!!!

Best trolling I've seen yet.

Exploitation (in various ways) is rife in Thailand (which is probably a whole other topic).

Then that (negative) perpetual cycle becomes normalised because most people hang out in the same circles.

Behaviours which are seen as offensive or distasteful etc in most countries, and which people would never dare to utter or practice openly, are soon seen as perfectly normal within certain enviroments.

The problem is these individuals then think its normal or acceptable everywhere in Thailand.

IE: Sitting in a coffee shop i overhear to decreped looking old men (looked like parts of their body might just flake off at any given moment) talking about rates of paying their hookers and discussing what they do (sexually). In a nice coffee shop. Get a grip gents..get a grip..

Hilarious to listen to two portly old men bitching the other night outside a well-known nightclub on Sukhumvit after a freelancer one of them had propositioned asked him for 3,000 THB.

I couldn't believe the disgusting things they were saying about her. All I could think was, "go and have a look in the MIRROR, man".

These boys were 25-30kgs overweight, double and triple chins, sweat patches and, although they weren't dirty, their clothes looked like they had been stitched by a chimp. A blind one at that.

Don't these guys realize that these girls have to be compensated for having fat, disgusting men all over their bodies?

So sad my people have to resort to these actions.

They must hate them selfs in the morning when looking in mirror after sex with these men. But put a fake smile on while they send money back home... Smh

• Like 1

Loooools.

Lord help me from laughter!!!

Best trolling I've seen yet.

I thank you. smile.png

Hilarious to listen to two portly old men bitching the other night outside a well-known nightclub on Sukhumvit after a freelancer one of them had propositioned asked him for 3,000 THB.

I couldn't believe the disgusting things they were saying about her. All I could think was, "go and have a look in the MIRROR, man".

These boys were 25-30kgs overweight, double and triple chins, sweat patches and, although they weren't dirty, their clothes looked like they had been stitched by a chimp. A blind one at that.

Don't these guys realize that these girls have to be compensated for having fat, disgusting men all over their bodies?

They must hate them selfs in the morning when looking in mirror after sex with these men. But put a fake smile on while they send money back home... Smh

Skeet, it's not just the exploited woman who feels shame.......

The exploiter feels the same also, when he hands over the money, she walks out of the door like he never existed, the guilt, the shame, the feeling of hopelessness, who can I exploit tonight, I know, I'll stay away from her bar.....I wish I had just had sex with myself and save a few thousand, not really something I wanna talk to the Grandchildren about, especially as last nights was about the same age.

Similar Stories I have heard in my capacity as a Samaritan, yes, it's pathetic and pitiful, but, I can imagine it must be that way for thousands of men here who do not have my physical attributes.

For them, I can only say, I will pray for you, not that you will get better looking, that's not possible, but, maybe you'll meet a blind woman or a total lunatic.

I wish you all the best of luck.

Skeet, it's not just the exploited woman who feels shame.......

The exploiter feels the same also, when he hands over the money, she walks out of the door like he never existed, the guilt, the shame, the feeling of hopelessness, who can I exploit tonight, I know, I'll stay away from her bar.....I wish I had just had sex with myself and save a few thousand, not really something I wanna talk to the Grandchildren about, especially as last nights was about the same age.

Similar Stories I have heard in my capacity as a Samaritan, yes, it's pathetic and pitiful, but, I can imagine it must be that way for thousands of men here who do not have my physical attributes.

For them, I can only say, I will pray for you, not that you will get better looking, that's not possible, but, maybe you'll meet a blind woman or a total lunatic.

I wish you all the best of luck.

come on then brad Pitt lets have a look at ya..

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

• Like 1

I don't wan't to make you feel inadequate, I think it's against Forum rules.

haha bet your that ugly the midwife smacked your mum when you was born.

Gotta love that British humour, funny, ill founded, but funny.

Lanng Khao, if I post a pic here of myself promise me one thing............................

Unless you want your wife to immediately leave you, please, don't let her gaze upon my fair face, I don't want to feel responsible for any more suicides, because she sees what is really on the market, ( I've been there , done that ), it gets too complicated, sometimes I look in the mirror and scream at myself " I hate you, I hate you " but, even after my outrage, I am staring at myself, and I have to go through the torment day after day, I even thought about disfigurement, but the girls said the scar on my face would make me

even more sexy, I'm caught in a trap.

Can you handle that ?

Edited by 10Yen

Lanng Khao, if I post a pic here of myself promise me one thing............................

Unless you want your wife to immediately leave you, please, don't let her gaze upon my fair face, I don't want to feel responsible for any more suicides, because she sees what is really on the market, ( I've been there , done that ), it gets too complicated, sometimes I look in the mirror and scream at myself " I hate you, I hate you " but, even after my outrage, I am staring at myself, and I have to go through the torment day after day, I even thought about disfigurement, but the girls said the scar on my face would make even more sexy, I'm caught in a trap.

Can you handle that ?

hahaha,net you've got a kock like a baby's arm hangin out the pram aswell Avnt ya, ano your only avin a laugh kid and your bored but you can't fault anybody whose got 100 baht each way on himself, keep up the good work..

Unless you want your wife to immediately leave you, please, don't let her gaze upon my fair face, I don't want to feel responsible for any more suicides, because she sees what is really on the market, ( I've been there , done that ), it gets too complicated, sometimes I look in the mirror and scream at myself " I hate you, I hate you " but, even after my outrage, I am staring at myself, and I have to go through the torment day after day, I even thought about disfigurement, but the girls said the scar on my face would make even more sexy, I'm caught in a trap.

Can you handle that ?

hahaha,net you've got a kock like a baby's arm hangin out the pram aswell Avnt ya, ano your only avin a laugh kid and your bored but you can't fault anybody whose got 100 baht each way on himself, keep up the good work..

I thought you wouldn't ask for the photo when it came down to the nitty grittty. Fortunately or unfortunately, depends what way you sway, that was a once in a lifetime offer, never to be repeated, my apologies Mrs Laang Khao, incredible as it may seem, some things are beyond my control.

Baby's arm holding an orange is more like it actually, a blood orange, peeled.

Edited by 10Yen

Can you handle that ?

I thought you wouldn't ask for the photo when it came down to the nitty grittty. Fortunately or unfortunately, depends what way you sway, that was a once in a lifetime offer, never to be repeated, my apologies Mrs Laang Khao, incredible as it may seem, some things are beyond my control.

oh go then I know your dyin to post a selfy, am expecting Johnny depp, Gerard butler, and quasi modo all put in a blender, and your the outcome,come on let's av it, I won't let ya have the last word and if you are that good lookin il pay for your fella to have a tunnel where he had a funnel..

Can you handle that ?

oh go then I know your dyin to post a selfy, am expecting Johnny depp, Gerard butler, and quasi modo all put in a blender, and your the outcome,come on let's av it, I won't let ya have the last word and if you are that good lookin il pay for your fella to have a tunnel where he had a funnel..

nd no breathing in..

OP, good on you for recognizing something that may not be obvious to a novice farang. This could be a good topic if the idiots stay away. The problem with farangs in Thailand is that they get most of their intel from other farangs. And other farangs almost always only know Thai women who are in the "farang scene." Which is to say mostly BGs or serial farang-hunters (mostly prowling on dating sites and farang hang-outs).

Normal Thai girls, e.g., the sort of Thai girls most farangs would want to meet, prefer to speak Thai and do not think that farangs walk on water. They just want a normal relationship with someone they can connect with and talk to. It's really that simple. So if you can't speak Thai, you're relegated to the "farang scene" sort of Thai girl, which sucks.

I've been in Thailand a long time and I have long figured out that most Thai girls prefer a Thai guy about their age. I accept that. But there are plenty of Thai women who, by circumstance, are looking for foreigners. For example, single mothers. Just the other day, I advised a close friend that a single mother may be the best way to go. She'll be ready to settle and won't be "hard work," as the OP says. But if you want to compete with a Thai guy for a grade A hottie, a Thai guy who's got the culture and language advantage down pat, you've got no chance. Sorry, but that's reality.

I agree with the majority of what you said. Some Thai ladies though do speak passible English as they were taught in school, though to be honest only if they themselves are willing to put some long hours into their study. Most of them do not. Generally the level of English taught in high schools is, putting it nicely, very poor.

This should change in the coming years when Thailand becomes part of the Asean Community (2015) where the official language is English. Please note that I said 'should' and not 'will' change.

Why does this thread seem to point out this is extensively a expat in Thailand thing. People must get out more to see it's all over the world. Old men like younger ladys. Younger ladys like nice things and money. Kinda goes hand in hand like the old fella and the 26 year old tart. And why is this strictly about old guys and women. I take it none have been the beach boys in Pattaya with the old fellas or the old lady in Thonglor with the young fella always in tow. Funny how it's ok to pick on the old white fella because he has had a good life and made his cake. I can't wait till I get old now. Fun times!

• Like 2

As a newbie I don't know if this is on topic or not or should be in a new topic, but I would like to discuss the pro's and con's of having children with your younger gf/ wife, especially when you already have (almost) grown up children from previous relationships. I am 50 and gf is 33 and dearly wants to have a luug kreung or two. Me I am scared. How will my current children handle it? Do luug kreung really fit in and are accepted well into Thai society? Am I to old and do I have the energy for this?

As a newbie I don't know if this is on topic or not or should be in a new topic, but I would like to discuss the pro's and con's of having children with your younger gf/ wife, especially when you already have (almost) grown up children from previous relationships. I am 50 and gf is 33 and dearly wants to have a luug kreung or two. Me I am scared. How will my current children handle it? Do luug kreung really fit in and are accepted well into Thai society? Am I to old and do I have the energy for this?

Apart from the acceptance of mixed kids in thai society....the other questions only u urself can answer.

Good luck.