Just tossed GF #4 out in a month

Tmymaimee

So if you must support a girl in order for her to stay with you, please answer this one simple question:

Why do so many beautiful Thai girls who work as dancers in a bar have a Thai unemployed yabba drunk as a boyfriend? He is a complete loser and sucks all her money off her yet she is happy to stay with him. Why can't I have the same minus the alcohol, abuse, and drugs and I never ask money from her?

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So if you must support a girl in order for her to stay with you, please answer this one simple question:

Why do so many beautiful Thai girls who work as dancers in a bar have a Thai unemployed yabba drunk as a boyfriend? He is a complete loser and sucks all her money off her yet she is happy to stay with him. Why can't I have the same minus the alcohol, abuse, and drugs and I never ask money from her?

Because you are a pathetic excuse for a man, and your only redeeming quality is your financial position over third world prostitutes and girls in poverty?

Because you are a pathetic excuse for a man, and your only redeeming quality is your financial position over third world prostitutes and girls in poverty?

because those girls do not understand their value

Help me out with an analogy.

Someone bragging they can get laid lots in Thailand is the same as...

I don't want to get laid lots….that's got nothing to do with the point of my post. Its more about a lack of normal quality girls that are willing to date a 42 year old (not fat).

So she's 15 years younger than you. Maybe that had something to do with it, hmmm? I would suggest you try to stay within a 10 year age difference. It may help, but certainly not guaranteed.

because those girls do not understand their value

Girls who dance in bars and engage in prostitution have very little value as far as many men, both Thai and Western, are concerned (certainly not as girlfriend material). I think they understand their value perfectly.

Edited by inthepink

I'm certainly no fan of the OP but if you think that somebody who is 42 is "old", you must be about 15.

I'm close to 70 and my wife is around 42. Whenever I tell her she is old she hits me with a pot.

When I tell her to go to bed because she needs her sleep nowadays she hits me with a pan.

When I tell her I'll help her to get up because she is not spring chicken anymore she hits me with a meat tenderizing mallet.

From those experiences I'm thinking 42 year old women don't really like to be reminded they are really very old. smile.png

Neither do some women, so I'm told!

they call it men-o-pause, for a reason.

even the girl I was with explained that women at 50 arent interested in sex which is why men my age want girls in the 32 range,

not too young, not too old, just right

You pay one way or the other I like Thailand pay up front

I don't pay my gf for sex.

No you pay for other things instead wink.png

Lars do you have a GF?

How do you define girlfriend?

surely that is fodder for a whole new topic!

even the girl I was with explained that women at 50 arent interested in sex which is why men my age want girls in the 32 range,

But have you ever hooked up with a woman in her late forties and pre-menopausal? They are amazing hot!

I lost a girlfriend (and her sister) because her mom started banging me.

But have you ever hooked up with a woman in her late forties and pre-menopausal? They are amazing hot!

I lost a girlfriend (and her sister) because her mom started banging me.

You made a very bad trade

Of course they are Pro's.

Every girl/woman that want to exchange money for sex is a pro

My grandmother always said no one will buy the cow if the milk is free. Was she a pro?

no, she was a cow.

Maybe you're a dud root?

I'm certainly no fan of the OP but if you think that somebody who is 42 is "old", you must be about 15.

Age is relative and 42 is OLD in the dating/relationship scene for girls in their 20s.

Not only are you an old fossil, you are also not a very bright one. You basically proved my point by trying to label me as 15 (proving age is relative), while completely missing the context of my previous statement.

Good chance because they're from the same village, and grew up together.

See, should have been born an Issan rice farmer.

I think the OP did good in dumping her. Not because the money request in itself but because the poor and untimely way it was made. Indicates lack on negotation skills, lack patience and no understanding of paid relationships dynamics. Also indicates the sex was that good otherwise this thread would not have existed at all.

YOU (and I) must support a girl in order for her to stay with you. Or at least lead her to believe there's a bigger potential jackpot down the road. And beware it can be very dangerous to scam the naive ones.

Download this flowchart from this past post, and see if you think it represents reality as it presents itself to us here, rather than how we'd like it to be: http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/712088-what-foreigners-dont-get-about-thai-girls/?p=7582284

Because they prefer the Thai boy's company to yours, go with him for fun whereas with you it's work, most likely from what I've seen quite unpleasant work.

• Like 1

You mean when he's strung out on yaabaa and takes all her money to go drinking with his friends, that is preferable to staying with a clean cut, well dressed guy who takes her out to nice restaurants and stays in a beautiful home?

You're right; if she prefers the loser Thai guy to a successful farang, then these girls have shit for brains.

You mean when he's strung out on yaabaa and takes all her money to go drinking with his friends, that is preferable to staying with a clean cut, well dressed guy who takes her out to nice restaurants and stays in a beautiful home?

You're right; if she prefers the loser Thai guy to a successful farang, then these girls have shit for brains.

You think smart goes with pretty?

So now it is the girls fault because they don't see an OLD and pathetic whoremonger like you as a good catch? lol.

Delusional reality indeed.

"so many other men are willing to offer her up to 20,000 a day for sex (I've seen the texts)"

From her mates, the oldest trick in the book and you bought it. laugh.png

YUP, that is approx. 600000 baht/ month. Please OP, wise up