Just tossed GF #4 out in a month

Tmymaimee

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

WHo said anything about sex on the first date? 6 weeks from when we met until we slept together. No hint of "take care" or me expected to pay for her at anytime up until we slept together. Just looking for a normal girl with a normal job who loves sex, is hot and willing to pay her own way in life. Is that really too much to ask in a city of 12 million people? Thai guys get it all the time, even the unemployed losers. What makes me so different to them except for the colour of my skin?

Help me out with an analogy.

Someone bragging they can get laid lots in Thailand is the same as...

I don't want to get laid lots….that's got nothing to do with the point of my post. Its more about a lack of normal quality girls that are willing to date a 42 year old (not fat).

WHo said anything about sex on the first date? 6 weeks from when we met until we slept together. No hint of "take care" or me expected to pay for her at anytime up until we slept together. Just looking for a normal girl with a normal job who loves sex, is hot and willing to pay her own way in life. Is that really too much to ask in a city of 12 million people? Thai guys get it all the time, even the unemployed losers. What makes me so different to them except for the colour of my skin?

Thai's are the preferred partner, all things being equal.

Others are also rans, but get a prize often the booby.biggrin.png (as opposed to boobs)

Edited by metisdead
15) Do not make changes to quoted material that changes the intended meaning of the quoted post

"so many other men are willing to offer her up to 20,000 a day for sex (I've seen the texts)"

From her mates, the oldest trick in the book and you bought it. laugh.png

Ah no….it was guys from internet dating sites. You want to know what they looked like? I saw their profiles…..mid 50s, officer manager type of look, actually pretty normal which surprised me as why would they have to offer that kind of money? You could see a guy in a wheelchair or disfigured having to ante in 20K but not a normal looking older guy.

Others are also rans, but get a prize often the booby.biggrin.png (as opposed to boobs)

Why would a hard working, good looking Thai girl choose to date an unemployed Thai man rather than a farang with money who dresses well, can speak Thai and takes care of himself (albeit 15 years older than the Thai guy). I don't see the logic.

The new (as of 14 MAR 2014) ThaiVisa Forum rule #2 states that you cannot post "material which is knowingly or can be reasonably construed as false". That doesn't mean that anything you post has to be true.

• Like 2

Why would a hard working, good looking Thai girl choose to date an unemployed Thai man rather than a farang with money who dresses well, can speak Thai and takes care of himself (albeit 15 years older than the Thai guy). I don't see the logic.

See thread running on Thai logic. wink.png

Edited by metisdead
15) Do not make changes to quoted material that changes the intended meaning of the quoted post

The new (as of 14 MAR 2014) ThaiVisa Forum rule #2 states that you cannot post "material which is knowingly or can be reasonably construed as false". That doesn't mean that anything you post has to be true.

My worst fear has been realized, Crab is now a mod., is there no escape in this cruel world.

"so many other men are willing to offer her up to 20,000 a day for sex (I've seen the texts)"

From her mates, the oldest trick in the book and you bought it. laugh.png

Ah no….it was guys from internet dating sites. You want to know what they looked like? I saw their profiles…..mid 50s, officer manager type of look, actually pretty normal which surprised me as why would they have to offer that kind of money? You could see a guy in a wheelchair or disfigured having to ante in 20K but not a normal looking older guy.

I understand. wink.png

Hook, line and sinker come to mind. biggrin.png

There is a silly old song going like: " Love and marriage, love and marriage go together like horse and carriage..."

If you substitute the words for "sex and money" you will get it just about right for some Thai girls.

No wonder that even the girls who do not speak English clearly articulate "no money - no honey".

It would save everyone so much trouble if the girl could just tell you upfront on day one about her expectations rather than wait until you've slept together. Just a complete waste of my time in hindsight.

• Like 1

OP, why don't you spend some time and look back at all the threads you have posted, all the replies you posted to others comments and there you will find the answer to your problems

or the measure of his success.

It is a either a brilliantly contrived persona that has eluded banning and survived moderator cull, while generating huge traffic ( which may be why he is still here), or it is the shameless account of a feckless waste of skin being let loose on thai womanhood.

either way it is like traffic accident, i am content to watch, but other than this one post, but will mst certainly not exercise any effort to feed either his ego or his delusion.

have at 'er big boy. the training wheels are off.

Edited by HooHaa